PAK July 22nd, 2013 9:23am

At Kevvie's suggestion I have switched my Flamingo avatar to an actual picture of myself! It's quite the mugshot... Should I go back to the flamingo or keep the mugshot (or other real pic)?

WillametteKevin Mossopolis
07/22/13 9:21 am

As much as I like flamingos, I'd ditch it for the real you. By the way, nice mug shot.

Kay41 the Midwest
07/22/13 6:30 am

Pak...I think it is a very nice picture of you! I like to see a face with a name. I changed mine for awhile so that people could do that.

aurealis the sky
07/22/13 6:12 am

Pam, I love it! You should keep it, you're so beautiful—I am especially loving the hair :)

PAK the Armpit of Florida
07/22/13 6:34 am

Thx! My hair is much longer now and frankly, I'm over it. I think I'm going to cut it back to that (or facsimile thereof) in the next week or so.

bstokosa Connecticut
07/22/13 4:06 am

Somehow I knew you were a redhead ~ being one as well we tend to agree on lots of issues. :) You are very pretty nice picture

PAK the Armpit of Florida
07/22/13 5:43 am

I'm only sort of a redhead. I'm naturally strawberry blond. Or I was the last time I saw my real hair color. Ha! I started coloring it a deeper red when I got my first skin cancer in the early 90s. It goes better with pale skin. :-)

lyyved Virginia
07/22/13 4:06 am

I like your photo but I also really like the flamingo- like the originality!

PAK the Armpit of Florida
07/22/13 5:44 am

I call the flamingo my spirit guide...the plastic lawn flamingo that is!!

WillametteKevin Mossopolis
07/22/13 9:24 am

There is a local board games producer that uses flamingos. They are actually little gummy-type figures that mimic the plastic lawn flamingos. The winner is the one with the most flamingos at the end of the game. The game is a hoot!

PAK the Armpit of Florida
07/22/13 12:50 pm

At Christmas I put Santa's sleigh and 8 tiny flamingos in my yard! We're known as the flamingo house even though that's the only time I put them out. I need new ones & I considered making the old into Halloween decore....

Octopus
07/22/13 2:38 am

Keep the real pic. You look beautiful.

PAK the Armpit of Florida
07/22/13 3:04 am

Aw thanks. That's at my parent's house. I just sat down outside and had Mr PAK take a few pics to use for this kind of thing. I can never get a good selfie and any out and about shots I'm always doing something goofy or I look exhausted.