4JC May 16th, 2017 5:49am

rons screw politicians
05/16/17 5:30 am

Not going back to that.

Jazzy5 USA
05/16/17 4:58 am

The whole family was on Fox, sometime back.
A strong, close, loving family, with their faith as the center of the family.
I was very impressed.

Harry3603 Tampa Bay Florida.
05/16/17 5:10 am

We need more shows like that rather than fewer.

Jazzy5 USA
05/16/17 7:06 am

Wouldn't that be nice.. good old family values!

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/16/17 1:47 pm

I wish I had seen them! The book looks really good, and the thing I thought was interesting is that it's not specifically about what they went through with the government! The article talks about the book and what it's about, if you missed it.

Finny Conservative Lesbian
05/16/17 4:09 am

Ridiculous to impose on a business like that. It's not a public place. It's a man's business which he worked hard for, he should have the right to choose completely how it's run. Sad how the government wants so much control. It's a controversial issue too !

Harry3603 Tampa Bay Florida.
05/16/17 5:08 am

Remember that it is not the current Government, that did that, but the popular Democratic Party that lost the last election! I am very concerned about the Left's effort to bring dictatorial methods into play. It seems like history repeating itself. It's a pity that most colleges seem to be controlled by the minority Left. They seem to prefer indoctrination to actual teaching these days.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/16/17 1:46 pm

I agree 100% with both of you! I thought it was interesting, though, that his new book is not specifically about that issue only, but is about giving!

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/16/17 1:48 pm

But this is one more reason that I'm against single payer healthcare--it will inevitably impose on people this way!

Mavericks Bermuda Triangle
05/15/17 11:29 pm

Sounds like a good book on trusting God!

Chalk one up for the Supreme Court making the right decision in this case.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/15/17 11:35 pm

It does, doesn't it! And yes, you're right! Did you hear that another court recently backed a Christian t shirt maker? Things are looking up! Lol

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/15/17 11:36 pm

Btw, why is your tag line Bermuda Triangle? I used to be fascinated with the story of all the planes/ships going down there!

Mavericks Bermuda Triangle
05/16/17 12:15 am

Bermuda Triangle just came to me when the fill in asked for location. No reason other than anonymity. Sorry, not very interesting reason. Lol

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/16/17 12:16 am

Lol You let me down!

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/15/17 10:50 pm

💠 Under ACA, Hobby Lobby had to cover abortion-inducing drugs in their employee health plans or pay fines of $1.3M every day for following their conscience. They fought back. CEO has written book, "Giving it All Away and Getting it all Back Again."

blog.adflegal.org/detailspages/blog-details/allianceedge/2017/05/15/hobby-lobby-ceo-s-new-book-discusses-living-a-life-of-generosity-and-trust-in-god

Reading!
Not interested!

missmorganmarie ...
05/16/17 2:06 am

@tlaney1 thought you'd like this

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
05/16/17 9:24 pm

I think @ronderman would like to see this, also!