LibArtie May 15th, 2017 11:57pm

America has a Manchurian President. Trump rubes don't care.

LibArtie SW Connecticut
05/16/17 11:01 am

I don't select fake news site links.

MrMilkdud Pref pronouns Thou Thee
05/16/17 11:04 am

It's a link to an article from a conservative site during obama's administration claiming he was a Manchurian Candidate.

The parties have just flipped narratives, and you're falling for it.

LibArtie SW Connecticut
05/16/17 11:09 am

I am very familiar with Breitbart, and I remember when Andrew died. Articles contained in Breitbart, or in any other right-wing conspiratorial site are of no interest to me.

MrMilkdud Pref pronouns Thou Thee
05/16/17 11:11 am

"I am very familiar with Breitbart."
"I don't select fake news site links."

Do you see any logical disconnect between those two statements?

MrMilkdud Pref pronouns Thou Thee
05/16/17 11:13 am

And you're also avoiding my primary point, which is that the republicans attempted to brand Obama as a Manchurian candidate during his tenure, just as the democrats are doing to Trump now.

And I bet you were defending obama then just as you're condemning trump now.

LibArtie SW Connecticut
05/16/17 11:19 am

There's no contradiction at all. How does my being knowledgeable about a media source mean that I consume articles from it? I'm well aware of the Fox Channel and their hosts yet I almost never watch it.

Comparing President Obama to Trump in any fashion is absurd.

MrMilkdud Pref pronouns Thou Thee
05/16/17 11:30 am

If you systematically avoid it, then you can't be familiar with it.

At best, you're only familiar with what other liberals tell you about it.

And, once again, you're missing my primary point, which is that the DNC is just trying to do what the RNC tried to do. This is politics as usual.

LibArtie SW Connecticut
05/16/17 11:33 am

"If you systematically avoid it, then you can't be familiar with it." C'mon, that's nonsense.

I'm sure you think I get my information from liberal sources. Conservatives believe all news sources that don't confirm their ideology are liberal.

MrMilkdud Pref pronouns Thou Thee
05/16/17 11:36 am

You've said yourself that you reject all conservative news sources, Artie.

And yes, if systematically avoid something and eschew all exposure to it, then you can't say you're familiar with it.

I never eat shellfish. Ever. I couldn't possibly claim to have an informed opinion about it because I never touch the stuff. I couldn't possibly presume to tell other people what to think about any kind of shellfish, and if I did I would look like an idiot.

LibArtie SW Connecticut
05/16/17 11:40 am

Conservative media sources by definition are biased, and not news.

I stand by my previous comments. Your shellfish analogy is cute, but not applicable.

LibArtie SW Connecticut
05/16/17 11:47 am

Here are some. ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, WS Journal, PBS, NPR, BBC, Boston Globe, Yahoo News, NY Times, Washington Post, Newsweek, Time, Associated Press, Politico, Reuters, Wikinews, Bloomberg, USA Today

MrMilkdud Pref pronouns Thou Thee
05/16/17 11:48 am

Are you admitting that those are all part of the liberal media, Artie?

MrMilkdud Pref pronouns Thou Thee
05/16/17 11:50 am

I have to say that I appreciate your honesty!
Ordinarily, liberals will deny that those are liberal media outlets, and insist that they are all mainstream, unbiased sources.

I'll put a pin in this conversation for the next time I need to demonstrate for one of your fellow liberals who are toeing the party line.

MrMilkdud Pref pronouns Thou Thee
05/16/17 11:50 am

Thank you very much. I appreciate the help you've give me today.

LibArtie SW Connecticut
05/16/17 11:52 am

Really? The problem is that you and others believe that, which is harmful to this democracy. Delegitimization of reliable news sources is very dangerous.

MrMilkdud Pref pronouns Thou Thee
05/16/17 12:06 pm

First you make the case that politically biased news sources are, by definition, biased, and therefore are not news.

Then, you post a big list of politically biased liberal news sources. (Thanks again for that admission, by the way- super helpful)

And now, you're trying to claim that you don't believe in the delegitimization of news sources?

Come on, Artie. You can't be so stoned that you think anyone will believe that.

LibArtie SW Connecticut
05/16/17 12:09 pm

I'm done. I have nothing more to say that you wouldn't find insulting.

MrMilkdud Pref pronouns Thou Thee
05/16/17 12:10 pm

Lol you certainly did wrap yourself up in a nice little package for me today.

Wert A picture of my junk
05/15/17 5:04 pm

I think impeachment proceedings are going to happen a little sooner than I thought. I was saying by the end of June.

LibArtie SW Connecticut
05/15/17 5:06 pm

Totally agree. He'll be gone by the year's end. But then Pence? Ouch!

Wert A picture of my junk
05/15/17 5:22 pm

One dumbass at a time, @LibArtie. One at a time. 😁

cpaswr 864511320
05/15/17 5:38 pm

I'm just waiting for that day to come.

Harry3603 Tampa Bay Florida.
05/15/17 6:32 pm

Personally, I'm counting three at the moment. If the Democrats succeed in getting rid of Trump by fair means or foul, I hope you like the result, but I am pretty sure that you won't! You can always take comfort that the assholes of your choice got back in just before industry bailed again.

lj74
05/15/17 7:25 pm

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Nice try!

Wert A picture of my junk
05/15/17 7:37 pm

Wait for it....

DounutHole
05/15/17 8:54 pm

Harry, sadly the Democrats will play a very limited role in the impeachment of your president, it will be his own party that can no longer tolerate him!