FacePalm May 15th, 2017 9:18pm

If Barack Obama had met with Representatives of Russia, including Russian media, a day after firing the head of the FBI investigating HRC, many conservatives in this app would have filled the polls with accusations. Why the silence now?

MrsCrayonWax Katies Purpose
05/16/17 9:39 am

It all goes back to who is in office. And this app leans heavily conservative. And that's who has the office now.

Obroni Utah
05/16/17 8:40 am

And many Democrats would be defending, even praising, Obama for his actions. Both sides are guilty of holding double standards due to party affiliation or ideology. I'll admit that I have been guilty of holding double standards myself, although I try not to. It's human nature to do so, and easy to see it in others but hard to see it in ourselves. This poll itself is even an example of holding double standards, as it points out the double standards of one group while ignoring the double standards of the other.

FacePalm That Trick Never Works
05/16/17 9:13 am

I would not be celebrating that. I would be horrified.

FacePalm That Trick Never Works
05/16/17 9:24 am

It is impossible to ask that question in any other way. The concern at hand is this particular action at this particular time. Even here, rather than answer the question as asked, people are attempting to deflect back onto liberals. I did not ask about liberals. I want to know why it is OK to conservatives for DJT to do what he has done, when their heads would have exploded if Barack Obama did it.

They spent years investigating HRC over Benghazi, and emails, yet suddenly things like American security don't matter anymore when it is Trump and Russians.

Loveus
05/15/17 7:42 pm

Because we support Trump and Obama was a closet racist and Muslim

DoctorWasdarb Marxist Leninist Maoist
05/15/17 9:03 pm

Why would it matter if Obama were Muslim or not?

Loveus
05/16/17 3:24 am

It matters because he lies about it

MrsCrayonWax Katies Purpose
05/16/17 9:36 am

Kind of like how Trump is a Christian?

KojimaStudios
05/15/17 7:11 pm

Because Trump might sign tax cuts for the wealthy

voc I am...what I am
05/15/17 5:02 pm

As the conservatives like to say, the hypocrisy of the right knows no bounds.

Metamorphosis
05/15/17 3:54 pm

It is painfully clear that there is a core group of extreme partisans in this country who are willing to support a criminal or traitor in the WH as long as that person promotes their own partisan ideology.

Loveus
05/15/17 7:43 pm

Exactly!! Look how many people voted for Hillary! You're right

ladyniner81 Embrace your inner dork
05/17/17 11:50 am

It was the lesser of two evils. It was either a turd sandwich or a shit salad 😝

SticksandStones Proud Prude
05/15/17 2:26 pm

Because this is what conservatives (and liberals) do.

kennabenena life is a blonde moment
05/15/17 2:31 pm

I agree. Conservatives & liberals aren't that different in their actions, only in their core beliefs. In the end we're all humans...

mistah Happy Happy Joy Joy
05/15/17 5:59 pm

Except for the lizard people running ur country