VirtualCongress May 15th, 2017 8:40pm

I'm ready to serve

MrAmerica Neo Aristotelian
05/15/17 7:10 pm

I like Xcrab a lot. Yea!

TheSpookyGhost paleoconservative
05/15/17 5:38 pm

Xcrab has promised not to enforce our nation's drug laws below. Nay.

xcrab VC congressman
05/15/17 5:45 pm

I never said I would not enforce the current law against drugs. I said I would like to see the end to the of war on drugs. Currently as it is still illegal I would recommend non violent first time offenders should not receive maximum penalty but I do believe they should be punished under the current law.

TheSpookyGhost paleoconservative
05/15/17 6:50 pm

You said you want to decriminalize all drugs, and you will now have the power to do so as AG. It's certain at least that you won't prosecute marijuana dealers and users.

Senate101 San Diego
05/15/17 2:48 pm

Yea! He will be an excellent AG! My term is officially up, so he will be one of the best choice to lead it.

johonmilla Monroe, nc
05/15/17 2:42 pm

Are you active enough to take a VC position?

xcrab VC congressman
05/15/17 4:48 pm

I am pretty active on SOH as a whole. I always catch myself checking up on who I follow and looking at VC for new content.
When it comes to posting my own polls I only post something if I find it interesting or I want to know how others view something.
But for VC I always vote on bills and announcements, but I only comment on post that I feel I can add to the conversation. And finally when it comes to creating my own bills I like to put a lot of effort into my bills to see them succeed or to create an in depth conversation about the topic, so I only create bills when I have a lots of extra time

Jkllink VC President
05/15/17 1:45 pm

What do you think should be changed with VC's current justice system?

lucaval STL
05/15/17 1:44 pm

how do you feel on the proposed bans of FloridaPopulist and elcapone?

xcrab VC congressman
05/15/17 3:50 pm

I do not know either of these users personally but Florida seems to be an active user who will go out of his (sorry if you're a girl) to make his opinion know. I feel the ban is completely uncalled for, he has done nothing serious to to deserve a ban.
As for elcapone I also know he is usually pretty active in VC as well, and upon looking at the charges against it seems clear he could use a ban to straighten up a little bit but I don't feel he has done anything deserving of a permanent ban

jdjdjsjsjsjdjtu
05/15/17 1:42 pm

opinion on drug war and the most recent supreme court case?

xcrab VC congressman
05/15/17 3:35 pm

My opinion on the war on drugs is we should end it by decriminalizing drugs for personal use (I would like all but decriminalizing the less harmful ones is a step in the right direction)