szazula July 20th, 2013 8:16pm

Deleting my account. Been here less than a week and had a blast with you all. However I can't deal with rude and aggressive people who enjoy belittling and bullying others when they disagree with your views. Thanks most of you all, been a pleasure.

smacc DunningKruger
07/21/13 2:44 am

Sorry you had a bad experience. All the best.

raynin Texas
07/20/13 7:10 pm

Do you drink monster energy drinks ?

raynin Texas
07/20/13 7:10 pm

Disregard. Accidentally posted here

DavesNotHere where am I
07/20/13 6:52 pm

If you leave, the trolls win. I'll guess that most if the rude remarks are one the political/religious categories. You can always uncheck them from the categories section. Or ignore the culprits.

DavesNotHere where am I
07/20/13 6:53 pm

I see you have 75 followers in 4 days on SOH. That says people like your polls.

barbearnj Dreaming of Banff
07/20/13 6:29 pm

I'm sorry to hear that. You could still IGNORE the obnoxious people and stay to share with all the good ones, there are a lot of nice and smart people on SOH. Whatever you do, I wish you the best.

kateXcore Dark side of the moon
07/20/13 6:17 pm

Those people are my favorite part! I sit around and laugh at them. Lol! You shouldn't let them get to you...give this place another shot.

comppete Las Vegas
07/20/13 4:20 pm

I got ripped a new ahole last night by a user, I stated what I stated and rebutted his comments. He kept attacking me, then, I just stopped rebutting. Some people are so entrenched in their beliefs and have no room for other's opinions. Please stay.

XercesBlue ...
07/20/13 4:17 pm

I enjoyed your questions, but if you're that easily scared off, SoH isn't the place for you.

fixitlater My Life
07/20/13 3:43 pm

You really make valid points and ask great questions. Please don't leave me. I can't live with the abandonment! Okay, I can, but I will miss your EQ!

Dibbs iN My oWn liTTle w0rlD
07/20/13 3:27 pm

The real world is scary!! Don't go out there! Stay safe, with us.

icytoes the tepid north
07/20/13 2:20 pm

That's too bad, sorry you've had so many icky encounters.

jonfrei the boonies
07/20/13 2:19 pm

Don't let thekk get to you - he's a jerk.

lmurder MDK
07/20/13 2:08 pm

Take the pickle out of your butt. Usually when someone belittles you on here it's because you make a valid point and they weren't raised properly to have a civil discussion/debate. Consider yourself a winner!

swjboucher Just Run
07/20/13 1:59 pm

I would hope you reconsider. Some people are not any fun to debate. But you just learn who to stay clear from.

susanr Colorado
07/20/13 1:52 pm

I'm sorry you don't want to stay. I understand the feeling, perfectly. I poked my nose in here a couple times briefly (back before user-made polls) & had much the same feeling. But I came back, found one SOH poll that captivated me, & made some...

susanr Colorado
07/20/13 1:54 pm

friends in the course of a few days who are still friends now. I gradually developed a network of friends & other good-hearted people & they greatly overcome the negative aspects, for me.

You might consider following just a very few positive users.

musicfreak Loving Life
07/20/13 1:47 pm

Awww, I am sorry that people aren't being nice to you. You will be missed.

aurealis the sky
07/20/13 1:45 pm

Are you being for real? That was so short-lived.. I would hate to see you go :( I've really enjoyed following you and your polls. I understand how you feel, but unfortunately there are people like that everywhere. You just have to learn to ignore

aurealis the sky
07/20/13 1:45 pm

them. I agree with what MrL and ECM said below. It really would be such a disappointment if you left. Don't let the trolls win :(

MrLucchese If curious, ask.
07/20/13 1:47 pm

Yeah... You have lovers like SoH and I. How could you leave us? );

MrLucchese If curious, ask.
07/20/13 1:48 pm

Sloane* sheesh... SoH is like imbedded in my brain.

aurealis the sky
07/20/13 1:51 pm

Heheheh it really is deeply ingrained in your brain xD fo real doe, you have people like us that love you!! It's not the haters and rude people that matter, it's the awesome people that I've gotten to know on here like MrL that count :)

MrLucchese If curious, ask.
07/20/13 1:53 pm

Sloane's essentially perfect, so if she's following you - you're set. ;D❤

aurealis the sky
07/20/13 2:08 pm

Goodness Kyle, you brag on me way too much. :b I am NOT perfect.. Just found the awesome people to follow, that accept me and who I am. I ask easy fun questions. None of us want you to go, the friendships you'll form on here are worth it :)

MrLucchese If curious, ask.
07/20/13 2:18 pm

I do not! And I said *essentially*! ❤ Hehe

dahawwl Texas
07/20/13 1:43 pm

Hate to see you go. There are some rude people here, as there are every where. I have learned to ignore them. There are also lots of funny, interesting, and caring people. Sorry you had a bad experience.

PinkysWifey Wisconsin
07/20/13 1:41 pm

Stay! I was going to do the same thing. Now on the soh polls I preface "this is my thought" or "I believe..." So if they get nasty I can say hey moron, I said it was MY thought or MY belief not yours" then they look like idiots. :/

PinkysWifey Wisconsin
07/20/13 1:44 pm

My first one they ripped me apart. All I said back (because I refuse to "debate" personal attacks) was "hey personal attacks how refreshing". No one posted anything after that bc they knew they couldn't break me. :)

Ernest Make it so
07/20/13 1:23 pm

Although I just started following you, I think it would be sad to see you go. Before the app had the ability to create polls and follow people, there was only the SOH polls. Those polls have always had the trolls, but now it's worse.

Ernest Make it so
07/20/13 1:26 pm

There was an certain civility before in the SOH polls because people had to play nice (no followers and such), but now since the nice people have moved onto their follower communities, that leaves mostly the trolls in the SOH polls.

Ernest Make it so
07/20/13 1:28 pm

Honestly, it's a lot better once you start following the people who you get along with (: I know that's how it was for me. I don't always agree with the people I follow, not they with me, but there is always respect. Trust me, it gets better!

Ernest Make it so
07/20/13 4:33 pm

*nor they with me ::curse you auto correct!!::

MrLucchese If curious, ask.
07/20/13 1:18 pm

Please don't go! )':
I think you're a great user! And I love your questions. Would you at least keep in contact? I've greatly enjoyed our discussions. Possibly by email?

Regardless, don't disappear... People will always say things to frustrate,

MrLucchese If curious, ask.
07/20/13 1:19 pm

but there are so many of us who are loving and just want to be friends and have a good time... I think we greatly outweigh the haters and trolls. Give us a second chance? ❤

jpater Au2O3
07/20/13 1:23 pm

Listen to MrL ????

Ariella LovePeaceNHappiness
07/20/13 1:28 pm

Mr. L has a point. There are a lot of us who are kind and caring. No matter how sweet you are, there will always be someone who is rude to you on here, but don't let that make you leave! Ignore them and let it roll off your shoulder!

mikeey1962 on SOH where else
07/20/13 1:33 pm

Ditto to all above

aurealis the sky
07/20/13 1:47 pm

Seriously, please listen to L's point... Don't let the haters discourage you off of here! There's so many more of us that are respectful and fun and okay with you being who you are :)

Capitan Elysium
07/20/13 2:02 pm

Yes. Don't give in to the trolls... They want you to do this, be strong!!