My friend is new to SoH (trea33, follow her!). Any helpful hints or things you think she should know?
Be prepared to stand for your opinion. Don't back down just because the majority is against you. A while back I deleted SOH for a bit because I was so annoyed with everyone being against me, but now I see it as if Im the only one standing for my
Opinion than I must at least stand strong.
Over generalization is the surest way to get a controversy going. And watch out for the grammar police!
This is very true lol
Don't get too addicted.
That's not a choice!
1) be open to differing opinions
2) make new friends
3) don't take trolls personally
4) post questions that you're really curious about - don't force it!
5) be kind and supportive of others and they'll return the favor
6) laugh & learn!
Thanks, Tony! Will do!:)
I wish we could put pictures in comments because I would take a picture of myself currently eating Chinese food with both my iPad and my phone open to SoH and say "this what your nights will be like."
Instagram links :-)
Ooh I never thought of that!
Oh what a night...
Yup - minus the food, SoH had become my night life.
Btw, welcome to the SOH community Trea!
1. It's good to have good opinions about certain subjects! It's alright to have discussions and debates, but don't bash on others because you feel like their opinion is dumb or stupid!
2. Post polls as frequent as possible!
3. Have fun!!!
I disagree with the second suggestion... There are some people who over-post.
Welcome to SoH, trea! :)
I just followed her!
I'm not really one to give advice on SoH, but I can say that the best way to enjoy the app is - BE YOURSELF! (:
And warn her that MrL will be flirting with her.
Well of course Kyle will flirt with her. She is a smart, pretty girl. Kyle has good taste :P hahaha
0.o hmm... Well, now that you mention it. Wait, no! I don't flirt...
I think if someone is to give some advice on SOH, it would be you!
Ha! No way... There are so many better users than I. :)
Hahah thank you!
Don't take the red pill!
Or the square one
Don't feed the trolls.