kilokalex July 14th, 2013 11:13pm

Magpul is a gun magazine manufacture in Colorado. The day before the high capacity magazine ban went into effect in Colorado, Magpul passed out fifteen hundred magazines, and closed shop, hopefully headed for Texas. Pick a side?

xxreevisxx
07/15/13 4:32 pm

Magpul! Unfortunately, Beretta lost their spine and ended up caving and is staying in MD.

BeachSt Coastal Virginia
07/14/13 5:54 pm

Colorado has every right to pass laws in the best interest of it's citizens. That's a republic at its best. That company had every right to move, too. But with this legislation and legal weed, they might see more residents to make up for lost $$$.

BeachSt Coastal Virginia
07/14/13 5:55 pm

AND the civil union law? Yeah, they might get some liberals willing to move. They're about to legalize same sex marriage which is more than any other state in that region can boast.

kilokalex Sanity is for the weak
07/14/13 7:26 pm

A the weapons at columbine where illegally attained. Oklahoma City and 911 was devoid of guns so they haven't stop anything. Also I believe government is only there to protect life and property. Could care less about drugs and marriage.

BeachSt Coastal Virginia
07/14/13 8:08 pm

No, but you can't deny that Colorado has a little point to pass the law. Aurora the man had an insane amount of ammo. Restricting that is common sense and not against the 2nd amendment at all. Dosesnt go far 'nuf you ask me.

kilokalex Sanity is for the weak
07/14/13 8:25 pm

So what stops him from attaining the magazines by other means.

BeachSt Coastal Virginia
07/15/13 1:01 am

By illegal means? There are some people that draw limits on the crimes they commit so they don't cross the threshold I to a felony. If a large magazine PLUS. An illegal gun carried a heavier sentence than JUST an illegal gun...

kilokalex Sanity is for the weak
07/15/13 4:26 am

But this is just a restriction to legal, responsible gun owners.

Jungle in the dog house
07/14/13 5:32 pm

I could be wrong, but I think they are setting up in TX and NC.

toughmudder99 Texas
07/14/13 5:20 pm

I like the fact that a state implemented a law (as opposed to the federal govt) and I like the fact that Magpul is going to find a state that will support their business. That is America at it's best

kilokalex Sanity is for the weak
07/14/13 4:23 pm

I applauded Colorado sending more business to Texas. Don't really understand the ban on magazines.

shellybaxter1234 Peaceful Place
07/14/13 4:18 pm

Both - the state passed a legal law and manufacture moved to a state where they could exist - I think the magazine give-away was kind of childish, but whatever

GetEduc8d learning more everyday
07/14/13 4:16 pm

There's not really a side to pick. They both were within their rights.