Show of HandsShow of Hands

BeachSt December 27th, 2016 4:32pm

What do you call the baselayers often made of artificial or natural fiber that you wear under your clothes in cold weather? Post any other names in comments.

11 Liked

Comments: Add Comment

Torfin Never Behind
12/28/16 3:37 pm

For some reason they are also called "Long Handles"

4boot LaTrineodeur, MN
12/27/16 2:32 pm

Long underwear. The best are made of Marino wool, IMO. But expensive...

4boot LaTrineodeur, MN
12/27/16 2:33 pm

Hate spellcheck...that's Merino.

presrvd Phoenix
12/27/16 1:47 pm


Kimbobee the middle of nowhere
12/27/16 12:56 pm

I don't think anyone wears those in Wisconsin. We're built tough. 😜

commonsense America isnt racist
12/27/16 10:50 am

We call them "thermals".

12/27/16 10:06 am

I don't want "John" snuggling my package.

dawl adulting
12/27/16 11:08 am


BeachSt Coastal Virginia
12/27/16 12:18 pm

3 californians now that have said thermals. I always thought thermals were a certain type of long johns

Laserbeam Crazy bird lady
12/27/16 12:22 pm

I don't even know what a long John is, dude. Sounds phallic.