FloridaPopulist December 24th, 2016 8:47pm

Hello patriots, I've done some soul searching and I've realized, the term "alt right" in my location has been giving me a lot of unnecessary heat. People assume my political views, mistake for some nazi radical and don't take me very seriously.

Torfin Never Behind
12/25/16 8:41 am

Then they are ignorant of the actual political views being represented.

getupbaby South City
12/25/16 8:04 am

Not a Nazi? Not alt-right. You do know the term was coined and used by NeoNazis not but four years ago in an attempt to rebrand themselves. Hardcore conservatives just liked the name and took it for themselves. You aren't an alternative. You're the voice of conservatism that has always existed. You've just been disenfranchised by your own party and have tried rebranding several times now. (Remember the Tea Party? Whatever happened to that?)

getupbaby South City
12/25/16 8:04 am

So just be ready to change it a fifth time when you realize that, once again, the party you would otherwise belong to doesn't represent strict right winged conservatism.

getupbaby South City
12/25/16 8:06 am

(As a Bernie supporter, I totally see the same things happening on the left and sort of empathize even though we belong on opposite sides of the political spectrum)

12/25/16 9:55 am

The alt right is very different from the tea party. I've never been a member of tea party and I ironically consider those guys to be nut Jobs. Alt right does not equal neo nazi. What even is a neo nazi anyway? A white supremacist hick a real national socialist would call Themselves a national socialist. And I don't happen to be a national socialist.

Alt right means you want to preserve the culture of your race and your race's presence. Also usually means your in favor of America first foreign policy and populist economics and In favor of nationalism. Usually conservative on social issues but not nearly as archaic boring and old fashioned as the old republican right. Not nazis!!

getupbaby South City
12/25/16 5:50 pm

Let me repeat. NeoNazis coined and used the term for rebranding. NOT you.

getupbaby South City
12/25/16 5:51 pm

And the sentence about race preservation kinda makes me think you know the difference and are just a Nazi that would rather be called something else.

12/25/16 9:58 pm

Richard spender, milo yionnapolous, breitbart, 4chan, memers

getupbaby South City
12/26/16 4:14 am

And then you topped your own list with a Neo Nazi. Thanks for playing.

Carcano Luke 10 19
12/25/16 7:20 am

Don't let the Libtards define our movement. Imagine if Republicans stopped calling themselves Republicans because Democrats called them some names.

12/24/16 10:08 pm

Alright well real followers have spoken I'm gonna keep altright.

gluxford1 Arizona
12/25/16 8:19 am

Good! Don't let those snowflakes dictate how you live your life!

ConservativeCA Joe Biden is barely alive
12/24/16 9:24 pm

Don't let PC Liberals silence you

Zod Above Pugetropolis
12/24/16 7:46 pm

Why not change it to "White, racist, and dumb enough to be proud of it"? It's the same thing, only less dishonest.

12/24/16 7:54 pm

Did I anger you snowflake?

Zod Above Pugetropolis
12/24/16 8:02 pm

You are barely significant enough for me to even notice. Certainly not enough to anger me.

12/24/16 8:34 pm

Damn such hostility. Ironically you proved my point about my label and people thinking I'm a nazi because of it

12/24/16 8:34 pm

Not a nazi not racist

Zod Above Pugetropolis
12/24/16 9:19 pm

You asked a question, I answered simply and directly. If I'd have realized it would be necessary, I'd have tried to dumb it down a little. No hostility here, just disgust.

12/24/16 9:35 pm

Disgust with what?

12/24/16 9:37 pm

What are you disgusted by? Dumb it down? don't be a pretentious ass. When someone doesn't agree with does not make them dumb and you smart. Your a child

Zod Above Pugetropolis
12/24/16 10:19 pm

Which part of the alt-right mentality would I or any decent, rational human being want to be in agreement with? Anti-black? Anti-Muslim? Anti-immigrant? Anti-Semitic? Anti-feminist? No thanks, disagreeing on every point suits me better than fine.

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
12/25/16 1:07 am

Lol, you try to label him as dumb yet you seem like the idiot here.

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
12/25/16 1:11 am

"You acknowledge FBI crime statistics? You're Anti-Black. You oppose open borders? You're anti-immigrat. You claim that modern Feminism isn't needed in the west? Well, you're a sexist Anti-Feminist."

Enough with the buzzwords, come up with a better argument then "You're a scary mean racist Nazi".

12/25/16 1:32 am

I just find it funny you included feminist like it was a bad thing to be anti feminist.

I'm not anti-black. I love the blacks, nothing against the blacks my friend.

Anti immigrant? Hmm I'm anti immigration for the most part. I want immigrants to assimilate into American culture and I want prioritize immigrants with skills that will be beneficial to our country

I'm anti Islam because it's a hateful archaic religion that prides itself in being pitted against the west and the wests rival religion Christianity. It's incredibly regressive and violent

Anti Semitic? No I'm not anti semantic. I hate the media, I think their liars media and Hollywood is largely owned by Jews. I don't think there's a global conspiracy I think it's just situational decadence. I'm not interested in Zionist interests like taking Israel before America and fighting middle eastern wars but I don't have anything against Jews or Judaism. I love making a good Jew joke tho.

12/25/16 1:35 am

You are like Luftwaffe said just using buzz words, slurs, insults without providing any real ground were we disagree. You just assume because those descriptions are associated with some of the alt right and I use the label alt right I must be all those which I am not. Now you could civilly learn my positions or ask about them if you were interested and then make an unbiased determination on wether or not I am those things.

Now some people would label me those things after knowing my real positions anyway and even regular conservatives because their antifa sjw radicals but... any rational person after hearing my views would hesitate before using those labels to describe me.

Carcano Luke 10 19
12/25/16 7:22 am

Wow Zod is coming off as very ignorant, bigoted, and intolerant here. It's 2016. I can't believe people still think this way in the era of Trump. Get with the times.

gluxford1 Arizona
12/24/16 4:21 pm

Leave it. You shouldn't have to change what you call yourself just because some snowflake gets triggered and tells you to change it. Don't give them that power over you.

12/24/16 2:30 pm

Interesting generation x (most aware of the alt right) seems most supportive and disgusting snowflake millennials seem less supportive

gluxford1 Arizona
12/24/16 4:20 pm

Gen Z is pretty accepting as well. It's the rising conservative generation.

LoyalOkie E Pluribus Unum
12/24/16 2:07 pm

They down vote your polls too😂

12/24/16 2:12 pm

Yeah! I have a bunch of people follow me who hate men because of my name. I'd really like to do a purge of my fake followers, or actually to piss them off I should call it the the second holocaust or a cleansing or something. Lmao

gluxford1 Arizona
12/24/16 4:19 pm

I follow you and I up vote most of your polls. I don't down vote anybody's polls because I don't believe in censorship.

GrandmaALiCE Rocky Mtns aerial view
12/24/16 9:20 pm

Florida, people can see your polls and vote on them, even if they don't follow you. I don't follow you.

Glux, downvoting is not censorship.

12/24/16 9:44 pm

Yeah I know but I still got a bunch of anti FIFA followers too I think.

12/24/16 10:07 pm

Well anti fifa is basically a punch of punk liberal kids many of them communist Marxist, go after right wing and far right wing groups that to them resemble fascism. There a bunch of pathetic sjw and beta male Degenerates if you ask me.

GrandmaALiCE Rocky Mtns aerial view
12/24/16 10:22 pm

You didn't answer my question. What does the acronym FIFA stand for?

12/24/16 11:54 pm

Lol. The autocorrect messed me up it's antifa stands for anti fascist.

Carcano Luke 10 19
12/25/16 7:25 am

FIFA is the Fédération Internationale de Football Association (International Federation of Association Football) and they are in charge of the queer sport of Soccer worldwide.

Xemanis Lawful Good
12/24/16 1:56 pm

Let them show their ignorance.

gow488 Korea
12/24/16 1:54 pm

Ok. Do whatever you want.

12/24/16 1:55 pm

Thanks for that insightful advice my friend

12/24/16 1:47 pm

And when I'm making an offensive joke people take me seriously, and it's kind of worrying lol.