TomLaney1 December 23rd, 2016 8:07am

FRIDAY HOTLINE TO HEAVEN: The holiday edition! Merry Christmas, and Happy Chanukah (starts tomorrow evening)! If you ar sad, troubled, or lonely, tell us inside and we'll pray for you or your loved ones.

lcamino Florida and Georgia
12/24/16 1:36 pm

I'm feeling very blessed this Christmas. The worst two experiences in my life, I would have never chosen. But, they both lead to something better. Someone shared with me Jeremiah 29:11, that God's thoughts and plans toward me are good, and that I have hope and a future.

chickencookie Jihad Joe
12/23/16 7:18 pm

Please pray for @RussianThunder that his surgery is successful and he can get out of that hospital sooner than later. Prayers for the lonely, the lost, the sick and the dying. Prayers for those with long travel days that the angels be with them on the roads. Merry Christmas everyone!

Praetorianus Fair enough.
12/23/16 4:47 pm

Pray for the souls of a dozen people who just wanted to enjoy the Christmas season in Berlin and were killed by a pointless terrorist attack.

BamaGirl ROLL TIDE from Arizona
12/23/16 2:05 pm

I have several things on my mind.

1) Please pray for PartyFree. Instead of celebrating her first married Christmas, this will be her first Christmas as a widow. I can't fathom...
2) Along those lines, the holidays can be tough for many who have lost loved ones. Please pray for them.
3) Many are traveling, so prayers for safe travels.
4) I'm mindful of our military members who are separated from loved ones this holiday season.
5) I'm so grateful for the blessings that God has given to me this year, so please say a prayer of thanksgiving for me & his continued blessings on me.

πŸ’œ

missmorganmarie ...
12/23/16 9:15 am

thank you all for your prayers. my dad has been offered a job!

please pray for me. work is terrible. my manager is looking for a way to fire me. I have applied to 2 jobs so far...I hope I hear back

please also send a million prayers up for

missmorganmarie ...
12/23/16 9:16 am

my boyfriend's grandma. she might have cancer. they find out in January. he is a wreck, especially being across the country from her. I feel so helpless...all I am doing is praying she doesn't

missmorganmarie ...
12/23/16 9:16 am

have cancer and the tumor is benign

chickencookie Jihad Joe
12/23/16 7:13 pm

I had a boss like that. Day before Christmas she wrote me up. I don't even know what I did and I signed the paper. By that point I didn't care because I knew I was quitting in two weeks as soon as my bonus check was safely deposited in my account. Day after Christmas she didn't say a word to me. I worked alone with her side by side for 5 hours and not a word.

chickencookie Jihad Joe
12/23/16 7:15 pm

When I asked her how her Christmas was she ignored me. But when other people in the mall would come in she would talk like she was the life of the party. I know exactly how you feel and I am sorry you have to deal with this. I am happy for your dad.

missmorganmarie ...
12/23/16 8:28 pm

thank you. yes, he is a terrible manager and everything I do is wrong
I applied to 3 jobs today.

merry13 Saved by Grace
12/23/16 9:12 am

My friend's grandma to be well and of good mind over Christmas. He didn't think she would make it to see this one so much gratitude she did. General prayers for the holiday appreciated also. Plus I've been hanging out with a guy and direction on the next right steps appreciated since this is a first for me. Thanks! :)

missmorganmarie ...
12/23/16 9:18 am

new relationships are exciting!! enjoy it

PamGH Washington
12/23/16 8:38 am

Instead of asking this time, I'd like to express my gratitude. My son has been alcohol free for over 30 days.

missmorganmarie ...
12/23/16 9:18 am

whoohoo!! wonderful news.!

imanag My heaven on Earth
12/23/16 8:22 am

I pray that all travelers this season may be safe and for peace in our hearts. Merry Christmas to you all (or joy however you celebrate)! πŸŽ„

Kay41 the Midwest
12/23/16 8:10 am

My need is trivial compared to what I've already read on here so I won't list it. But, a general prayer in my direction would be appreciated.

chickencookie Jihad Joe
12/23/16 7:07 pm

πŸ™πŸ»Merry Christmas ladies

Lalalala2 Talk less, Smile more
12/23/16 5:00 am

Please pray for my Uncle, who will have a tough time during Christmas. His Mother passed away on Thanksgiving and his father on Christmas Eve.

Lalalala2 Talk less, Smile more
12/23/16 5:00 am

Last year not this year they passed

Ebola1 Florida
12/23/16 2:39 am

Please help my twin brother who has Alzheimer's and my wife who has "chemo brain". Prayers are appreciated.

Jazzy5 USA
12/23/16 7:35 am

Oh my! Definitely!

Ebola1 Florida
12/23/16 8:34 am

TY. 😒

chickencookie Jihad Joe
12/23/16 7:08 pm

I'm so sorry Ebola. May you find joy in the little things this Christmas πŸ™πŸ»

cowboy Doors of Perception
12/23/16 2:19 am

Thank you, Almighty Father for my beautiful daughter, family, job, dog and life. In Jesus' name, I pray! Amen! πŸ™πŸ»

Jazzy5 USA
12/23/16 7:36 am

Amen!

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
12/23/16 1:28 am

Thank you all for participating! May God supply all your needs according to His riches in Glory through Christ Jesus.
• Before anyone else mentions it, I notice that I made a typo in the question ("ar" for "are"). No, it's not Talk Like a Pirate Day...
• Please pray for safe travel for Tom III, Amy, and Thomas IV as they drive down on Sunday, and for all those traveling during the holidays!
• Please pray for our 14-year-old friend Martin ( @RussianThunder ), who will be in the hospital, not only for Chanukah, but for 6 to 8 weeks following his orthopedic surgery Monday on his badly broken leg. Pray for speedy and complete healing and good morale while laid up in the hospital.
• There are many other needs among us, but the only other one I will highlight here is the need for reconciliation, understanding, and the building of interpersonal bridges in our fractured American society. Let's live out our faith and help to heal our nation, one person at a time.
Love you all. βœŸΩ†βœ‘ ❀️

chickencookie Jihad Joe
12/23/16 7:10 pm

God bless you @tlaney1. You bring so much to us all here! I hope your Christmas is wonderful!

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord