Cole12 December 23rd, 2016 2:06am

"Treason to whiteness is loyalty to humanity."

RagingMystic covfefe
12/22/16 9:42 pm

The idea that there's a cohesive "white race" to be a traitor to is identity politics at its finest

rons WOKE is sick
12/22/16 7:55 pm

It must be a horrible feeling to always be jealous of white people.

SticksandStones Stop fearmongering
12/22/16 7:30 pm

So much wrong with this poll. First, treason is a political term. Even looking past that, implying that betraying anyone because of their race is a good thing is just evil. To suggest that it makes one loyal to humanity is even worse, not to mention ridiculous, since white people are part of humanity.

SticksandStones Stop fearmongering
12/22/16 7:31 pm

Unless you're just saying "be color blind" in a fancy way (and specifically focusing on white people for some reason...).

ElSordo Hacia el Oeste
12/22/16 7:24 pm

In a way I actually agree. In order to have humanity's interest at heart, you cannot be loyal to any particular race

12/22/16 7:17 pm

You see, this is why I'm an ethnic Nationalist

12/22/16 7:31 pm

Please elaborate

12/22/16 7:33 pm

What do you mean anti-white narratives? Stop them how?

12/22/16 7:33 pm

When people are open about their Anti-White narratives, someone needs to stop them.

12/22/16 7:34 pm

In other words, when one group is being targeted, it is necessary to have ethnic unification to fight back

12/22/16 7:41 pm

So like, when black people are shown to be targeted by laws and in many locations the police they should unite to fight back?

12/22/16 7:45 pm

No, because that's all overhyped nonsense. When 13% of the population commits over 40% or all homicide rates, and disproportionately commits serious crimes at a higher rate per capita than any other race, more police is necessary.

12/22/16 7:48 pm

Ah ok ok ok of course. But let's say, just hypothetical, I don't know, our government starts targeting an entire religion. Let's say Islam. They threaten with creating a registry and banning immigrants of a certain faith. Should those of this religion band together and fight back? Is that your suggestion? Just trying to find an applicable situation here

12/22/16 7:49 pm

Or I don't know, let's say hispanics start getting targeted. Legal immigrants from Mexico and whatnot are yelled at on the street, called beaners, and told to go home. Band together and fight back?

rlands
12/22/16 7:49 pm

Why do you think that happens?!?! People generally don't murder if they're in a perfectly good social and economic position. So that alone is a sign of oppression.

12/22/16 7:50 pm

Or let's just for the sake of it one more. Let's say, I don't know just for giggles, a few radicals within BLM say "fuck white people." Band together and fight back?

12/22/16 7:51 pm

That's false, there's no major correlation between the high crime rates and poverty. The Appalachian mountains have some of the poorest counties in the United States, yet have a low crime rate. Even big cities that have a predominantly white population have a lower crime rate than big cities with a predominantly multicultural population.

It's not opression by any means.

kscott516 Masks fail
12/22/16 7:51 pm

CDFL, are you ok with gun registries? What's wrong with banning people of a specific religion from entering the US? They aren't citizens.

12/22/16 7:52 pm

I do agree if an ethnic group is being targeted without reason, it is smart to ban together. Although, this is bound to happen in most multicultural societies, hence why I'm opposed to multiculturalism in the first place.

12/22/16 7:53 pm

There it is Mr. Wizard. Make America white again!

12/22/16 7:55 pm

kscott - like keeping track of who has which serial number on a gun? Certainly makes analyzing a crime scene with a gun left behind easier. Keeping a registry of millions of people based on their faith? That's the first step to Naziism.

rlands
12/22/16 7:56 pm

Kscott
Just because someone isn't a citizen doesn't mean you should treat them as less than a person. And if you ban Muslims from entering the US, what kind of message do you think that sends to the Muslims that are US citizens?? And same for any religion.

rlands
12/22/16 7:58 pm

Luft that is SO false. It is a well known and well documented fact that crime rates rise when you get below the poverty level. Good god.

12/22/16 7:59 pm

If stating the statistics makes someone a white supremacist, then that's more of a compliment to white supremacy than an insult. Although, I'm not a white supremacist. I just advocate for the preservation of European identity both culturally and ethnically in countries that are predominantly European

12/22/16 7:59 pm

Then why aren't the Appalachian mountains the area with the most crime rate, even when taken into per capita statistics?

12/22/16 8:01 pm

Because statistics has outliers 😂 your education has failed you 😂😂😂 oh my god

12/22/16 8:02 pm

And so you think America should be kept (white) European?

12/22/16 8:02 pm

Outliers do not make up the majority. FBI Statistics are in my favor.

12/22/16 8:02 pm

Certain areas of the United States, yes.

12/22/16 8:07 pm

Also, I find it insulting to attack my education when clearly I have researched the subject more than you have.

12/22/16 8:09 pm

Clearly you haven't taken stat 101 or conducted your research 😂 that BA in BS isn't paying off my friend

12/22/16 8:10 pm

White "nationalist" (supremacist). Loose grip on reality. Do you mind me asking what you do for a living? Just curious

12/22/16 8:14 pm

I've taken statistics, and research them for my arguments, hence why race and guns are the two issues I can debate about with a lot of sources to support my argument.

I honestly don't care what you call me, I love my culture, I want to preserve European identity, and I don't like multiculturalism.

12/22/16 8:14 pm

I'm currently a student, I will soon be looking for a military career, and eventually want to be as dependent as I can in Nature.

12/22/16 8:16 pm

Alrighty there Mr. Wizard. Btw found this cool website where I think you'd fit in!!! www.kkk.com, you should give it a try

rlands
12/22/16 8:18 pm

Is "white" even a culture...?

12/22/16 8:18 pm

I'm not sure why you have that website saved, but I'm not interested.

12/22/16 8:18 pm

Ohhhh that explains it. You don't have your BA in BS yet, you'll get better at it

Also did you know...our military...is multicultural? You might have to serve with some non-whites :/ or even be under one's command

12/22/16 8:18 pm

No, but whites have built many cultures in the United States and Europe

12/22/16 8:19 pm

Have that website saved? I typed 3 letters in between www. and .com 😂 wasn't hard stay in school

12/22/16 8:19 pm

Wait are you saying...whites are...MULTICULTURAL? 😂 you're such a clown

12/22/16 8:20 pm

I don't mind, I believe every man has to serve their country, the experience would be worth it in my opinion. Also, I heard that racial tensions in the military weren't that great already, but I could be mistakened.

12/22/16 8:21 pm

Ah so they can serve their country, you'd just rather them not actually live in it

12/22/16 8:22 pm

I celebrate diversity, European diversity, but I don't support replacing German culture with Polish culture, for example. I think Europeans have enough in common both historically and ethnically were they can unite, but not abandon their identities completely

12/22/16 8:24 pm

So which European culture do you want for the US Mr Wizard? Since you're so against having more than one

Also ever heard of a little thing called globalization...?

12/22/16 8:25 pm

I'm opposed to globalization, and I think we have our own established culture in the United States that's separate from other European countries.

12/22/16 8:27 pm

And you can't "oppose" globalization. It's just an effect of technology

12/22/16 8:27 pm

We do have a culture. It's called multiculturalism

12/22/16 8:30 pm

No it's not "multiculturalism" go to the country side, not the city to experience the culture of a country. The United States has a unique culture. Also, I believe that we shouldn't be too reliant on technology, and lower our standards of living. I can oppose globalization, because of it's negative impacts on modern society.

12/22/16 8:31 pm

Oh yeah, cuz eff where 90% of the population lives

12/22/16 8:32 pm

90% of the population dosen't live in the city, I hope you know this.

12/22/16 8:32 pm

But that's a good start. Country culture and city culture are clearly different. Which one is right? Is it...possible they're both fine...and can coexist...like in multicultural harmony? Mind = blown

12/22/16 8:33 pm

Oh sorry, 80% whoopdy doo you got me

12/22/16 8:33 pm

They don't coexist though, Multicultural cities experience lots of problematic regarding ethnic tensions whilst Homogeneous populations in the country side don't face a lot of those ethnic problems

12/22/16 8:36 pm

The suburbs isn't what I'm reffering to regarding big cities

12/22/16 8:36 pm

Suburbs usally are predominantly white.

12/22/16 8:36 pm

Wow you're so right, cities have done nothing good for civilization. So many problems they're on the verge of failing!!! Nothing good has ever come out of a multicultural city. But the country side? That's where progress is made

12/22/16 8:37 pm

You're forming strawman arguments now.

12/22/16 8:42 pm

And you're well on your way to being a Grand Wizard with your arguments. Lesser of two evils eh?

12/22/16 8:43 pm

But my sincerest apologies, it is hard to argue with a person with such a loose grip on reality. America is great, because Americans of all backgrounds, colors, and cultures are great. Not because of the KKK's ideology you seem to be so fond of

12/22/16 8:49 pm

And just to be clear, multicultural cities are where innovation happens. Not the country side. Multicultural universities are where the nation's brightest students learn. Multicultural companies create jobs and new innovations. Multicultural society in the US will outlive you and prosper

12/22/16 8:52 pm

Listen, I've been fair and balanced with my arguments, and have offered to back sources that made me come to my conclusions. I have not insulted you, nor mocked you. The most I can ask is you do the same, and not associate with an organization that I am not a part of.

Multiculturalism didn't make our country great. From a historical perspective what made the United States a world super power was Imperialism and a cheap labor force, along with innovations in technology when the modern era was beginning. Most of those inventors and leaders had similar mindsets as what I advocate for, expect for possibly FDR and Woodrow Wilson.

12/22/16 8:54 pm

These areas didn't get improve because of multiculturalism, don't even try to make that statement. All the major inventors of the 20th century were all predominantly white, and you know that's true. One would have to compare the Yale University graduation ceremony from 1907 to modern times to see it's degeneration.

rlands
12/22/16 8:59 pm

This is mildly disgusting.

12/22/16 8:59 pm

😂😂😂 your argument is that when we discriminated against non-whites they weren't as productive? I call you a clown because you're easy to laugh at.

I call you a Klansman because, if you go listen to one it'll be like playing back what you've written here.

Go to ANY top University or company in the USA and report back how many cultures you find coexisting while performing amazing feats

12/22/16 9:00 pm

Also, I never claimed innovation happened in the country side, I don't know where that's coming from. However, I have stated in other polls that the country side is preferable, and we should lower our standards of living and go back to more simpler methods of doing things in order to not be too dependent on modern technology.

Since you asked however, Innovation happens as a result of war, and demand for something, and is most effective with a Heiarchy in charge of the situation. I don't think it really correlates to multiculturalism or a certain skin color, but when you mentioned that multiculturalism brought upon this result that's just simply false.

12/22/16 9:02 pm

"All the major inventors of the 20th century were all predominantly white, and you know that's true."

Did you know that ALL rich people were white when we had slavery??? Whoooaaaaaa

Did you know those we DIDN'T discriminate against made the most inventions??? Whooooaaaaaa

12/22/16 9:02 pm

Then stop using this app and making a fool of yourself. I beg you to live by your words and leave the great United States, in all of its multicultural glory, alone. You're an embarrassment.

12/22/16 9:02 pm

I'm not inclined to believe any modern University has much to offer intellectually.

12/22/16 9:03 pm

Oh my goodness. Yeah, Stanford and Harvard grads never amount to anything 😒

12/22/16 9:04 pm

I'm just stating that most of the inventors you give credit to were predominantly white, not in a multicultural setting. Also, slavery is not mutually exclusive to whites, have you heard of the Arab slave trades?

12/22/16 9:06 pm

And inventors today are...? In a multicultural society? Can you guess? They're multicultural!

12/22/16 9:06 pm

The United States didn't become great because of multiculturalism, also, you're putting too much faith into modern Universities.

12/22/16 9:07 pm

Talking about the US here, the point was when you discriminate against an entire race that race becomes a liiiittttlllleeeee less productive in society Mr. Wizard

12/22/16 9:07 pm

The inventors of today still are predominantly white and use cheap labor forces in 3rd world nations to make their products. The inventors of today also live in areas that aren't Multicultural like Japan.

12/22/16 9:07 pm

Again, because nobody important and nothing good comes out of our top universities 🙄

12/22/16 9:09 pm

When have I ever advocated for the discrimination of any race in this discussion?

If simply stating that multiculturalism has many negatives and dosen't correlate to innovation oppressive to minorities some how?

12/22/16 9:10 pm

This discussion isn't going anywhere. You're a closet Klansman who can't accept simple facts like

1. Top universities produce top results
2. Top companies and leaders in the US in modern times are from different cultures

and, most disgustingly

3. Inventors in the 1900s were white because only they had the luxury to be able to invent

12/22/16 9:11 pm

I mean, the great innovations of "Safe Spaces" are a direct result of multicultural colleges.

rlands
12/22/16 9:15 pm

You are the reason people even need safe spaces...

12/22/16 9:22 pm

1. No they don't, in fact they're pushing for social agendas that shouldn't be normalized into the United States. It orginally comes from the Frankfurt school Critical Theory: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_theory

If pushing for these social agendas is what defines the hallmark of our education system, then of course I'm not inclined to think modern Universities have any of substance to add to our society.

2. Most CEOs of companies are predominantly white, and use cheap labor forces to make their product, and sell it to a consumerist society as a product. That's what most major businesses in the United States are, not a multicultural setting where everyone has an equal part and share.

3. Inventors have been predominantly white since the 1500s, before we had any "privilege" of using any other slave labor force. Even in Ancient times Whites have been great innovators. Granted not all of them were white, multiculturalism didn't correlate to technological advancements.

12/22/16 9:26 pm

To further elaborate on my point "not all of them were white" why I meant was that not all great innovators in the Ancient era or in the Middle Ages were European, however, none of those great innovators worked in multicultural societies, only Homogeneous societies.

My position really isn't trying to probe that "only whites can only invent stuff" but rather disproving the statement that it's Multiculturalism that causes innovation.

12/22/16 9:33 pm

Also, you've added no sources to your argument.

12/22/16 9:34 pm

Lands- Yes, a white male who can use common sense and not abide by social degenercy is exactly what the people pushing for safe spaces dislike.

12/22/16 10:31 pm

No sources? Coming from the guy with aspirations to have no impact on the world, and who has provided Wikipedia links to 40 year old CIA operations that never happened to peddle his conspiracy theories? Do I need sources to inform you that innovation happens regardless of single or multi cultural society? Sources to list off all of the innovators who are not white, not from "European culture", in the US today? We are making more progress than ever, right now, in our multicultural society.

You have a bright future ahead of you at the KKK and whatever nutjob conspiracy theory organization you can find.

You are not worth my time. Grow up, experience the world, and realize you can apply yourself instead of aspiring to be the Grand Wizard. David Duke already has his own shadow, he doesn't need a second

kscott516 Masks fail
12/23/16 2:03 am

They wouldn't be treated as less than a person. They just wouldn't be allowed to enter the US. As a noncitizen they don't have any specific rights afforded them to enter. We don't say we are treating kids as less than a person if we stop them from entering a rated R movie.

12/23/16 4:29 am

Lol, those CIA experiments did happnen, it shows you never read those links. Also, we're not making more "progress" in fact we're regressing. Like I said, the ideals of modern colleges tend to follow the Frankfurt school's Critical Theory. That's not a positive future in anyway. Also, for the last time, multiculturalism has no impact in innovation, and the majority of inventors even in modern times are predominantly white.

12/23/16 4:43 am

Again, going back to my orginal point, this is the reason I'm an ethnic nationalist. Everytime we (Europeans) want to preserve any part of our culture and ethnic identity, the left always labels you as a member of the KKK or a Neo-Nazi, failing to realise that statements like this do more harm than help. Most people in western Europe have seen how multiculturalism has had a negative impact, hence why ethnic Germans are moving in mass waves to Hungary in order to leave places that have had a lot of 3rd world immigration. The same happens in the United States, whites leave multicultural neighborhoods, not stay and embrace the "enrichment". It's called white flight. You're "progressive" multicultural world is nothing but a fantasy, and that's what it'll remain as.

rlands
12/22/16 7:13 pm

Ok this is exactly what's wrong about how people look at race. Supporting minorities isn't "treason" to white people. Which is exactly why BLM isn't offensive to people who aren't black. You don't have to betray your race to support the rights of those who need your support a lot, lot more.

12/22/16 7:19 pm

That's not the reasoning behind this poll, this poll is implying that because a traitor to the white race is a noble cause.

rlands
12/22/16 7:27 pm

Can you rephrase what you're trying to say?

rlands
12/22/16 7:41 pm

Yeah why would that be a noble cause, other than supporting other races and abandoning your own?

12/22/16 7:44 pm

Don't ask me, I didn't post the poll.

rlands
12/22/16 7:48 pm

Well you seem to know that my reasoning is incorrect, so...