Brandon2018 December 23rd, 2016 12:15am

I have the solution to Syria, but liberals would be against it. So if you are interested, go into the comments for the solution.

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
12/22/16 5:24 pm

That has to be one of the most vague and stupidest solutions to Syria I have ever seen.

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
12/22/16 5:28 pm

Support the government of Bashar Assad, and work with the Syrian Army to get rid of the rebels. Then, I would recommend all nations rebuild infrastructure in the area, and focus on trying to build the proposed oil pipeline between Iran, Iraq, and Syria.

Brandon2018 Stocks Are Overvalued
12/22/16 5:30 pm

Then Syria will be in the hands of the dictator who doesnt mind killing his own people.

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
12/22/16 5:33 pm

That's not how you make a troll poll. You wanna have a competition on this? We each post a troll poll, and the person who gets the most people triggered wins.

Brandon2018 Stocks Are Overvalued
12/22/16 5:34 pm

On your solution, the good part to your plan is that it would be a quick fix to the civil war.

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
12/22/16 5:46 pm

I'm going to do a photo poll, although, I have to resize the image, I'll do that when I get home, it may be a while, but I'll let you know when I posted it.

Brandon2018 Stocks Are Overvalued
12/22/16 5:22 pm

Invasion. But not with 500 troops, like Obama's rediculous strategy, but a full scale, Normandy-like invasion with 300,000 soldiers and 3,000 tanks. After we take Syria, fix up the place, and make it a huge U.S. military base. Yes, it will cost money, but screw you, it will work. ISIS's worst and last nightmare.

RussianThunder Russia and USA
12/22/16 5:26 pm

That would be great in a video game. Not real life. Imho

Brandon2018 Stocks Are Overvalued
12/22/16 5:29 pm

Exactly. Why would i wish that upon the military. Im a good troller

Domino3 Abolish the ATF
12/22/16 6:25 pm

I see. Thank goodness, looking forward to this "troll poll" with luft.

Domino3 Abolish the ATF
12/22/16 6:30 pm

I think only people who commented in it can still see it.