Izzynius December 22nd, 2016 12:13am

Have you been to at least 25 U.S. states?

Pip
12/23/16 6:38 am

Passed through at least 20. Only spent any real time in 7

Moderaterighty Ohio
12/22/16 10:28 am

I've been to 36 states and Washington DC.

jenkp223 Being a mommy
12/21/16 9:58 pm

Been to 30. Several cross-country road trips do that for you. Still missing most of New England and the Upper Midwest, as well as Alaska.

saskiaelisabeth
12/21/16 9:43 pm

I think I'm at 19 but I'm including states I've driven through or had a layover in. Subtract that and I'm probably around 15. Hope to road trip cross-country one day!

brentwho Home
12/21/16 9:24 pm

Currently hovering around a dozen, but I'd like to expand on that

Yessy French Texan
12/21/16 7:53 pm

I have been to Texas, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama,Georgia,Louisiana, Florida,Washington State, Oregon,California,Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Kansas,Nebraska, Oklahoma, North Carolina, South Carolina, New York, D.C, New Jersey, Maine,New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island , Connecticut, Arkansas, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania,Missouri , and Virginia

So 38 states + 1

kjs Minnesota
12/21/16 6:01 pm

We have been to Wisconsin, Iowa, Michigan, Ohio, New York, New Jersey, Maine, Delaware, Rhode Island, Vermont, Kentucky, West Virginia, Virginia, Memphis, North & South Carolina, New Hampshire, Atlanta, Florida, Missouri, Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Nebraska, North & South Dakota, Montana, California, Nevada, Connecticut and Arizona.

ConservativeCA Joe Biden is barely alive
12/21/16 5:37 pm

I've been to California, Nevada, Arizona, Hawaii, Oregon, Washington, Missouri, Illinois, Texas, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Connecticut and Massachusetts

Brandon2018 Stocks Are Overvalued
12/21/16 5:32 pm

... ive been to 5 states. That will change next year when i visit 2 more in August (West Virginia and Kentucky)

ProudCentrist Chicago, Illinois
12/21/16 6:16 pm

I've only been to 6 states, but that'll change when I go on my sister's going to college roadtrip.

Izzynius
12/21/16 5:16 pm

I have not been in the Northeast, Rust Belt, and Deep South. Also, Colorado, New Mexico, and Arizona. The rest I have been to.

MrAmerica Peaceful protestor
12/21/16 5:14 pm

I want to visit every single state in my lifetime