TheHand December 22nd, 2016 12:02am

During this time of Joy, Cheer, and Giving I keep seeing is people violently fighting over toys, people cutting off others on the road, people cursing at others at the long checkout lines and people stealing packages from front doors. What the???

dfish at home
12/22/16 11:44 am

You'll find what you're looking for.

getupbaby South City
12/22/16 10:39 am

EVERY damn Christmas. I think the different denominations should all pick a different month to celebrate Christ so we aren't falling all over each other for Hatchimals and Furby dolls in the same six week period.

TheHand If you need a hand
12/22/16 11:05 am

Your absolutely right, every damn Xmas!
I had to fight off some lunatic yesterday over a black Mercedes. It was the last one on the lot.

rons screw politicians
12/22/16 9:30 am

Amazon gave me no lip. Shopped local, very nice. No traffic here. Merry Christmas!

McMurphyJohnson say what now
12/21/16 9:47 pm

I think people are always crude, we just pick up more on it during Christmas time.

TheHand If you need a hand
12/22/16 2:56 am

You're right and I'd add that having more of a concentration of crude people out there during the holidays exacerbates the problem.

evoecon nearest binary system
12/21/16 9:36 pm

Such is an urban life.

pietsch Another Adoring Fan
12/21/16 9:35 pm

Dear one! Where do you live? Leave that unholy mess and come to the Midwest. People don't act stupid like that here unless they're transplants who haven't learned how to behave. Come here and we will take better care of you.

TheHand If you need a hand
12/22/16 8:38 pm

I live in a cage in Houston. They only let me out when they need to run tests on me for the space program. I have all these wires and tubes in me. I'm still dizzy from the centrifuge test yesterday.
I wish someone would rescue me but no one really wants to have a chimpanzee running around the house.
I admit being a bit hyper and bouncing off the walls most of the time but I do have my quiet times.
Well thanks for being concerned Pietsch. If I ever get out of here I'm going to move to the midwest and live in a small town where everyone knows everyone and no one can even fart without the whole town knowing about it. Then again maybe not!

4boot LaTrineodeur, MN
12/21/16 9:17 pm

Tis the season to get out and steal gifts for your loved ones and dispense Seasons Beatings! Fa la la la la, la la la laaa...

EarlyBird Portland
12/21/16 7:52 pm

The stress of Christmas makes people nuts.

TheHand If you need a hand
12/21/16 9:16 pm

Luckily we have everything we need to stay home till next week. We can just go to the park, feed the deer and walk trails to get away from the chaos!

rons screw politicians
12/22/16 9:31 am

You have any fir tree. I need one to chop down.

TheHand If you need a hand
12/22/16 11:09 am

Buy a pre chopped!
I'm selling them, pick out your favorite, I'll make you a deal.
🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲 I also have pre decorated πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„very popular and less work.