Luftwaffe December 19th, 2016 4:36am

Well folks, last time I changed my profile picture the media was talking about a dead gorilla, that was just how long it's been. So, since I'm close to being 1 year on Soh and near the Holiday season, I thought I'd have a more Traditionalist picture.

gow488 Korea
12/19/16 9:50 am

I still see the same picture.

gluxford1 Arizona
12/19/16 4:40 am

I like it, but I like your other one better. Both are great, but it's you're profile, so do what you want with it.

knetzere Illinois
12/18/16 10:50 pm

I've never changed my pic. It's just not a priority.

DoctorWasdarb Marxist Leninist Maoist
12/18/16 10:04 pm

Is there any significance with the umbrella being under the green and the blue?

Xemanis Lawful Good
12/18/16 10:21 pm

It's more of a barrier between him and the "progress," if you want to call it that.

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
12/19/16 4:54 am

It's a man blocking off degenercy, whilst trying to have a traditional image. I like it because it represents the Traditionalist.

DoctorWasdarb Marxist Leninist Maoist
12/19/16 5:03 am

I saw that. My question is more like, why is he under the green and the blue instead of the orange and the yellow? Do the colors individually represent something? Is there a symbolic reason that the red, orange, yellow, and purple are permitted to reach the ground, but the green and the blue are not? It's possible they don't, but I'd be happier if they do represent something. I know green is the color of Islam (and in the Islamic tradition, also the color of peace), so I was just wondering, because that's one of the things you desire to be eliminated from western society.

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
12/19/16 5:07 am

You're reading far too much into this, I think that this was more targeted at the normalization of promiscuity and degenercy at homosexuality community.

rons WOKE is sick
12/19/16 6:42 am

Thought I saw those colors in a flag somewhere.

TheHand If you need a hand
12/18/16 9:57 pm

I've thought about changing mine every week. Why wait it out the whole year when there are so many images to share?
Maybe even daily would be innovative, I mean in a place like this full of sticks in the mud.

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
12/18/16 9:43 pm

I'll update my profile picture every season

Luftwaffe South of Heaven
12/18/16 9:37 pm

Some users may not be able to see it yet because of the System lag.

Praetorianus Fair enough.
12/18/16 9:59 pm

I see it and it's very creative.
Your umbrella as a shield from the rain(bow).
Did you design it?

Praetorianus Fair enough.
12/18/16 10:10 pm

Btw, it DOES take a while for a change to take effect.
It's instantaneous on web but takes a while on my Android app. I just changed mine to an American flag with a German shepherd dog in the foreground 😏