Show of HandsShow of Hands

Comments: Add Comment

myob
12/19/16 8:16 pm

Not staggering, falling down drunk but I certainly had to much to drink to be remotely in charge of anything.

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
12/19/16 9:58 am

Just drunk with my wife's beauty (yes, she's looking over my shoulder). ❤️

Seriously, as a diabetic, I haven't had a drink in 26 years.

Reply
Domino3 Abolish the ATF
12/19/16 9:22 am

This must be the alcoholic hangout. Hi guys my name is Domino!

Reply
getupbaby South City
12/19/16 9:01 am

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...

DerekWills Lone Star Gun Rights
12/19/16 7:07 am

I hardly drink anymore. I drank about 90% of my lifetime allotment when I was in the Navy, so I need to pace the remaining 10% out.

Reply
Muffin2424 Utah
12/18/16 10:37 pm

Quite a lot.

Reply
BeachSt Coastal Virginia
12/18/16 9:37 pm

Yes. Gotten me in some less than ideal situations

HeyItsDogg
12/18/16 8:51 pm

Right now in fact!

Reply
Zod Above Pugetropolis
12/18/16 7:13 pm

Legally drunk, no question. But not *really* drunk, to the point of blacking out, days of lost time, waking up with someone I don't remember meeting, puking, or a two-day hangover. Those were the good old days. I've outgrown them (gotten too old to survive them).

Reply
dale41 Grand Master of FIRSTS
12/18/16 6:51 pm

A time or two or maybe more, but been sober the last 44 days.

brentwho Home
12/18/16 6:46 pm

Never had a drink period.

Reply
slaapshot46 Pennsylvania
12/18/16 6:45 pm

College.....need I say more

Reply
DunkinFrunk Austin area, Texas
12/18/16 6:03 pm

No, it's been years since I've been drunk.

GeneralDevin MN
12/18/16 6:02 pm

Never have, never will.

Reply
LibArtie SW Connecticut
12/18/16 5:52 pm

By 2016, do you mean 8:16 pm?

Reply
CDFL alt right, alt snowflake
12/18/16 5:51 pm

That'd be illegal 🙃

Reply
Kimbobee the middle of nowhere
12/18/16 5:39 pm

Just once. Otherwise, just tipsy several times. My Crohn's doesn't take well to drinking too much.

Reply