Brandon2018 December 18th, 2016 3:00am

So i am shocked. My Dad just told me that he thinks Trump will be better than Reagan. If you know my Dad, you know that he LOVES Reagan. Do you think he could possibly be better than Reagan?

callen002 Cincinnati
12/18/16 5:45 pm

Trump has potential to be greatest president ever. And also could be one of the worst! I'm going to wait and see

TeenRepublican North Carolina
12/17/16 10:27 pm

Ronald Reagan sucked, so like yes, trump could potentially be better than reagan.

callen002 Cincinnati
12/18/16 5:47 pm

Reagan was the best president in my lifetime. Not sure what you're measuring against. Work fare. Lower taxes. Much better economy. Great on defense and essentially ended Cold War w Russia. We were the absolute tits when his second term ended.

TrueAmerican Christian Conservative
12/17/16 8:44 pm

Reagan was REALLY GOOD! But I have hope for Trump! He could be. We will just have to see I guess.

Axl752 NY
12/17/16 8:34 pm

Reagen was terrible, trump will be even worse

Brandon2018 Stocks Are Overvalued
12/17/16 8:41 pm

Your definitions are inverted. Obama was terrible and Carter was worse. Reagan was Great and we'll see about Trump.

Axl752 NY
12/17/16 8:41 pm

Nope, I had it right

Brandon2018 Stocks Are Overvalued
12/17/16 8:46 pm

You sure? Doesn't seem right.

TheHand If you need a hand
12/17/16 8:24 pm

Reagan appeared to be one who gave the country a sense of resilience but unfortunately not too many people know that Reagan, being the first, borrowed money from the people's Social Security Funds to bolster the economy and further was never able to pay it back.
The money was never part of the Federal Deficit because it was considered a "Loan".
So there you have it, Ronny was an Actor and people love actors. Actors play parts and he played the part the people wanted to see.
He set the precedent and other less than Good presidents borrowed from the Social Security Fund. You see they borrow and don't pay back. The people are not only paying for their poor performance but for the deficit. People are schmucks and they know it.
Trump is not an actor, he's a businessman and will conduct business to bring this country back to the top of the food chain where it once was.
There will be others up there with us but that is something that cannot be compromised at this point in time.

lj74
12/17/16 8:21 pm

It's always possible.
They made fun of Reagan too, before he took office.