Zinkshadow1 Tallahassee
01/17/17 10:34 pm

When the left started using the term to mean "anyone I disagree with."

EastCoaster Lovin life
12/21/16 5:47 pm

It isn't and I'm pretty sure that this poll is against the tos.

EastCoaster Lovin life
12/21/16 8:00 pm

1. Swear word in a poll
2. Calling Trump supporters Nazis
3. Calling people in The comments below neonazis when they arent

12/21/16 8:42 pm

1) maybe? Idk if that's in it but fair point if it is
2) I didn't call anyone Nazis in the poll
3) see 2

12/21/16 8:43 pm

And I've never called all trump supporters Nazis

EastCoaster Lovin life
12/21/16 8:44 pm

You call praet and Luftwaffe neonazis

12/21/16 8:47 pm

Like blatantly open about his Nazism

12/21/16 8:48 pm

Luft is a Nazi. Praet not so much, but sympathises with legionoftruth who is a legit Nazi

EastCoaster Lovin life
12/21/16 10:19 pm

Did luft ever say that he was a nazi?

12/21/16 10:25 pm

Lift said he's a white supremacist and hates LGBT people

EastCoaster Lovin life
12/21/16 10:26 pm

If he actually did then I agree with you that he is a nazi.

EastCoaster Lovin life
12/19/16 5:03 pm

When did blank communists become controversial?

A)Hillary campaign B)Earlier

EastCoaster Lovin life
12/21/16 7:58 pm

Trump isn't nazi

EastCoaster Lovin life
12/21/16 10:17 pm

Did you read your question?

EastCoaster Lovin life
12/21/16 10:20 pm

And nowhere did I say Hillary was a commie

12/21/16 10:20 pm

Nowhere does it say trump is a Nazi

EastCoaster Lovin life
12/21/16 10:23 pm

Yet you still said that she wasn't when I never claimed she was.

EastCoaster Lovin life
01/02/17 6:24 pm

Since you haven responded yet let me tell you my point. I literally just switched Trump with Hillary and Nazi with Commie. So saying Hillary isn't a Commie means you called Trump a Nazi.

12/17/16 8:53 am

lmao. i wonder how this question was inspired. First off i am not a nazi, Ragingmystic wrongfully accused me of being a nazi.
1. I am not a national socialist
2. I do not believe in genocide
3. I do not believe certain races are superior to others

12/17/16 12:11 pm

You said you believe in 'preserving the white race'

12/17/16 1:06 pm

Yes I did. I believe in white people fighting for their own interests and preserving their culture and values

12/17/16 1:11 pm

So you want to 'preserve the master race'?

12/17/16 8:31 pm

Preserve them how? Are they endangered? Lol

12/17/16 8:43 pm

White population is going down. All the white industrialized nations are allowing immigrants into their borders and they are outnumbering the former white majorities. White birth rates are way down and hold the smallest share of population after native Americans. And while we allow in immigrants other industrialized powers such as china do not let in immigrants and are not slandered as racist and are vastly over populated with Asian/han people.

12/17/16 8:44 pm

Our culture, customs, religion and values is being threatened by multiculturalism, political correctness and so called "social justice"

12/17/16 8:44 pm

China and Japan are racist. But it's not our country so why would we talk about that?
White people not having kids is not the same as killing of a group of people.

Furthermore, whites are the race that most often will only date their own race so I think y'all are fine.

12/20/16 6:57 pm

Yes birth rates are down, they need to go up. And I don't think that's accurate about race mixing, but I could be wrong

LordSpartacus
12/17/16 7:46 am

This user is currently being ignored

BlackC
12/17/16 9:16 am

Don't be so sure that America is not ripe for another Hitler. Trump has control of congress and Supreme Court. He has people in rust believing he and only he can bring their outdated business model back ( aka Hitler convinced his unemployed the same thing and blamed the Jews for all their troubles) Trump could get congress to give him a temporary order to let him solve by Americas problems giving him all power and bypass constitutional controls. Then he rounds up Mexicans Muslims, interior dept employees supporting global warming is real, all media , and all comedians

12/17/16 1:39 am

They now see it as an attack against them because they're either so delusional that they think by "Nazis" we mean Republicans or they realized that authoritarian racism was a key component of their voting block.

12/17/16 1:55 am

Turns out there's actual neo Nazis here. Legionoftruth, praeortanius, and a couple others

12/17/16 1:56 am

Luftwaffe and maybe Jedi97, and carcino

12/17/16 1:57 am

Luftwaffe was the first person who explained the alt right to me. He's an admitted reactionary.

But really, fascism is on the up and up. Mostly boils down to when people don't like the results of elections I think.

Truconservative Jesus is conservative
12/17/16 2:46 am

What the hell are you talking about raging? How is Praet a neo nazi?

Truconservative Jesus is conservative
12/17/16 2:48 am

RagingMystic just shows how delusional liberals are.

12/17/16 2:49 am

Praet hangs out with and agrees with neo nazis, and also makes polls suggesting white supremacism, jedi just posted a poll asking if the holocaust was harsh enough

12/17/16 2:50 am

If you don't realize these people are Nazis you're the delusional one

12/17/16 2:50 am

Then you don't know them

Truconservative Jesus is conservative
12/17/16 2:50 am

You are so blind. I know them better than you do and they are not neo Nazis

Truconservative Jesus is conservative
12/17/16 2:50 am

Are you kidding me? You are a special kind of stupid.

12/17/16 2:52 am

Yup, real convincing there. Now stop defending Nazis and buzz off

Truconservative Jesus is conservative
12/17/16 2:53 am

Ok you are probably a troll. If you really believe those things then you extremely idiotic.

12/17/16 3:17 am

Anyone who agrees with and tolerates legion is a Nazi

12/17/16 3:29 am

Okay they're just Nazi SYMPATHIZERS. Better?

12/17/16 3:48 am

Would you like to explain how a process for decision making has anything to do with political categorization of human beings?

Or nah?

12/17/16 3:49 am

Because I don't like to throw the accusation around, but I saw them all refer to themselves as in a group. And wishing Chimama was back and they were an admitted Nazi.

12/17/16 5:36 am

You see this is why we were calling Mystic out for his bullshit in another poll. You claim you're only violent to Nazis, but anyone who probably supported Trump is a Nazi according to your standards.

12/17/16 5:55 am

No, most trump supporters are not Nazis. But most Nazis are trump supporters.

But then again, who said anything about trump? We're talking about Nazis. Strange you think the two are connected...

12/17/16 5:57 am

Because all the people Mystic thinks is a Nazi just has to be supporting Trump, and being a bit Nationalist. He called Prae a Nazi, don't you believe that's a little concerning?

Also, that's false. Most National Socialists don't like Trump. They believe "he's a Jewish puppet, that's controlled opposition".

12/17/16 6:00 am

First of all, they think everyone is a Jewish controlled puppet.
Second, you talking about Jewish conspiracies is rich.
Third, Raging was pointing out that y'all associate in a posse together. It's a mutual admiration that is concerning.

12/17/16 6:02 am

And also that's not even true. Most Nazi groups online that I lurk on refer to him as God king trump or emperor trump and are estatic about him.

I know a Nazi when I see one.

12/17/16 6:15 am

We'll first off, they're not wrong when reffering to a lot of our politians and media.

Second, those who refer to him as "God Emperor" are mainly the Alt-Right. Most National Socialists like Anthony Holtz, don't like Trump. The only one that k can think of that those like Trump, and is a self proclaimed National Socialist is journalist Andrew Anglin.

Last, we only "band" together because we can tell (as with anyone else who isn't blind) that multiculturalism and mass immigration from 3rd world countries, isn't beneficial to Europe and the United States, and that the modern left has gotten to radical.

12/17/16 6:38 am

Praetorianus is not a Nazi, and Reactionaries aren't Nazis. The Nazis actually opposed Reactionaries and saw themselves as Revolutionaries.

12/17/16 8:21 am

I have no opinion on prae, he's respectable. I don't know why he associates with you.
You two are loons and you'll have to excuse me if I'm not exactly moved by the defense of fascists from a couple of fascists.

12/17/16 8:28 am

Lol, you just can't go one comment without acting like a stuck up asshole.

12/17/16 8:30 am

Nope. Theres hardly anything respectable about you to even pretend to be civil.

12/17/16 8:44 am

Lol, I can act civil when debating, and most of the time I am. But when you claim you have no respect, and the other person claims I should be killed, expect me to have no respect for both of you either.

12/17/16 8:51 am

Okay, good, it's mutual. But not the same.

You chose this, no one else chose their ethnicity. You can't advocate for the destruction of other people's lives then act like you're being reasonable. Fortunately there will always be someone to stop you and your kind.

12/17/16 9:01 am

Who here is the authoritarian shutting down though here, using insults without policy substance here? is the vile disgusting so called nazi fascists or the so called tolerant left. Using bias to loop in a whole group of people??? the hypocrisy is outstanding. None of you deserve respect, (i'm talking about the regressive left here) and if any of you stuck up pretentious lefties ever tried too smash my hate or whatever id glady beat the living shit out of you. Your all talk, I know your kind in real life I've never met such dickless, pathetic, weak human beings in my life

12/17/16 9:05 am

You have no understanding of my political ideology, thank you for showing that you have no idea what you're talking about.

12/17/16 9:05 am

I'm reffering to Nuclear by the way

12/17/16 9:09 am

Luft, you post a million polls. Everyone knows what you think.

Florida, there is so much wrong with what you said. No one has to tolerate your political opinion. It's not your race or ethnicity or sexual orientation. It's a choice you make to be a hateful dick head. You fundamentally misunderstand what authoritarianism is, clearly.

And how far are you from Jax? I'll gladly take you up on that offer.

12/17/16 9:16 am

I believe that European countries, should look out for the intrests of European people, and not rapidly change it's culture, and allow mass immigration from countries that are aren't socially cohesive with most European cultures. That's not radical, at least to most people. I don't advocate for bombing Syria, or overthrowing foreign leaders in the Middle East or Asia. All I call for is the preservation of European identity both culturally and ethnically.

In the United States I feel that it's impossible to have a multicultural society with democracy and expect a socially cohesive population. Ethnic groups will always vote for the intrests of their people, not the whole of the country. That's just how it's been since the beginning, and there's not much of a chance at changing that, unless you either segregate or assimilate. That's just the way it is. You may not like that, you may not agree with that, but that's just the way it is.

I will fight for European American intrests.

12/17/16 9:19 am

Blah blah blah. I've heard your bullshit before. I've heard enough pseudo intellectual white supremacism mantras from actual Klan leaders instead of some internet keyboard warriors. I don't need a fluffed up 14 words from you in some vain attempt to cover your bigotry.

12/17/16 9:26 am

But I'm not a hateful dickhead! What do I hate?? Please tell me. I'd like to know

12/17/16 9:26 am

You have no argument then

12/17/16 9:27 am

Lmao. Nuclear just assumes with no basis that all right wingers are nazis. Really you sound like your twelve

12/17/16 9:31 am

As for homosexuals, you can control your actions if you have a promiscuous relationship, you can control your actions if you're acting like a degenerate in pride parades, you can control your actions if dressing up as the other gender, and you most certainly can control your actions when you try to normalize these degenerate actions.

That's what I oppose, not the sexuality itself but what it has led to.

RussianThunder Russia and USA
12/17/16 12:08 pm

I'm Jewish and have had good discussions and debates with Luftwaffe and most of the others. We disagree about some things. Agree on others. I can assure you I don't like nazi's. I do admit to being baffled by the poll asking if the Holocaust was harsh enough but honestly, I get more Jewish hatred online from people who claim they are left wing.
Calling a person a nazi is a serious thing to me and for people to do it do casually, is almost horrifying.
You can't just call anyone who disagrees with you a nazi.

12/17/16 12:11 pm

I'm not calling anyone who disagrees with me a nazi, I'm calling people that have discussed white supremacy, and hatred for the gay community and agree with and know personally an extra blatant Nazi Nazis. There are plenty of users i disagree with who aren't nazis, like you.

12/17/16 12:15 pm

And to answer your question florida, muslims, and LGBT people

12/17/16 1:05 pm

I don't hate Florida...

I hate Islam I guess, because it's an undeveloped dangerous archaic religion that promotes extremely
Regressive views. Such as oppressing women and many Islamic immigrants across the world that are brought up with fundamentalist Islam are extremist and hate the west. I do not personally hate muslims and have a few friends that are Muslim.

3. I do not hate gay people of LGBT . I hate hypersexualisation, the pussification of the male sex, and the culture of entitlement. I also think the 50 genders bullshit is complete crap and border line mental illness. However I support civil unions and the right to do whatever the fuck you want behind closed doors.

12/17/16 2:05 pm

God hates fags, not me!

RussianThunder Russia and USA
12/17/16 2:08 pm

G-d hates fags? What are you, a member of the Westboro morons? That's a terrible way to phrase it.
Just sayin'

12/17/16 2:11 pm

It was a joke. That's why I said "not me" at the end.

12/17/16 2:13 pm

Honestly, if God hates homosexuals he would have sent some kind of plague to wipe them out...oh shit...AIDS.

RussianThunder Russia and USA
12/17/16 2:59 pm

Oh, I apologize. I misunderstood. English problems.

12/17/16 3:06 pm

Yeah, I've heard it's very hard for newer English speakers to understand sarcasm.

12/17/16 8:30 pm

Let me be very clear, if you align yourself with a white supremacist organization then you are a Nazi. I dont need a video of you doing a salute to know this. Why call yourself "alt right" if you're just conservative? No.

And I don't hate conservatives, I'm in the fucking military dumbasses. I would have to hate 75% of my friends. Lol.

I hate Nazis. And yes thunder, it is a serious accusation, that's why I take it seriously. I only consider about ten people on this app Nazi.

12/17/16 8:31 pm

So if you align yourself with any labor group are you a communist?

12/17/16 8:32 pm

So by your logic the Confederacy was and Union were both Nazi organizations.

12/17/16 8:33 pm

Labor and communism are further apart than white supremacism and Nazism.

You're reaching like a motherfucker though. It's cute.

12/17/16 8:33 pm

By your logic the British Empire was a Nazi Empire

12/17/16 8:33 pm

Lmao South Africa was Nazi at one point. Never knew!

12/17/16 8:34 pm

Remember when Planned Parenthood was founded to remove blacks and undesirables from the population? Planned Parenthood = Nazi

12/17/16 8:35 pm

You're the only one stretching here, literally almost every European country before 1960 had our mindset in regards to race and culture.

12/17/16 8:35 pm

You guys love semantics. "We're not TECHNICALLY Nazis."

Be a fucking man and own up to it.

"I'm not a Nazi, I'm a alternative right-wing skinhead" right ok

12/17/16 8:35 pm

Fascist government is part of it

12/17/16 8:36 pm

You're both disgusting and I can't wait until the purge is started.

12/17/16 8:37 pm

Fascists can be in the Alt-Right but not all Alt-Rightists are Fascists. The reason you're losing to us is because you refuse to understand us.

12/17/16 8:37 pm

Hahaha the purge? If anyone is getting purged it's the globalist neocons and SJW low lives.

12/17/16 8:37 pm

Losing to us 😂😂😂😂😂

12/17/16 8:38 pm

I'm not a National Socialist though, I don't understand why I have to admit something that isn't true. I follow Oswald Mosley not Adolf Hitler. I spent too much time reading Nationalist works just to be called "Nazi".

12/17/16 8:38 pm

The purge: Kristallnacht 2

12/17/16 8:39 pm

Trump is a Republican, not alt right? Talk about semantics.

12/17/16 8:39 pm

That's at least what I heard you were implying. Nuclear wants another Holocaust or Communist purge.

12/17/16 8:39 pm

I'm a registered Republican and I'm Alt-Right. Your point is void.

12/17/16 8:41 pm

So if a Democrat voted for Trump that makes him a Democrat? 😂

12/17/16 8:41 pm

Okay but we're not national socialists you try to pin our diverse range of ideologies as white supremacism and hick racism which is simply not accurate

12/17/16 8:41 pm

Communist purge, actually. It'd be a political purge.

12/17/16 8:42 pm

You're all of those things. Hick racist Nazis

12/17/16 8:44 pm

So this all comes down to two leftists bitching about their feelings, ignoring the others arguments, calling them Nazis, and threatening to kill them.

Typical liberals.

12/17/16 8:44 pm

There's no justification for white supremacism

12/17/16 8:44 pm

According to you leftists it makes Trump a Neo-Nazi when David Duke voted for him, so I guess that would follow the same logic in your brain.

You're in the military? You should be begging for an Alt-Right government so you don't have to waste your life in some meaningless conflict in Syria.

12/17/16 8:45 pm

Nuclear wants war with Russia and Syria

12/17/16 8:46 pm

Good, then he can fight in both of those and then we'll be rid of him lmfao.

12/17/16 8:47 pm

You notice that leftists have been getting more violent recently?

12/17/16 8:48 pm

"You don't understand our positions! But I know all of yours!"

Idiots. First of all, I'm not in the infantry. For militants you have a shitty understanding of the military. Secondly, those are not my opinions, I actually think that Assad should stay for the stability of the country, but the Kurds should have their own.

12/17/16 8:49 pm

No shit. I condone violence when necessary. The right let go of that liberal bullshit a long time ago and it's time the left does too

12/17/16 8:50 pm

In all fairness you never gave us your rank or position, and you've expressed Russophobic rhetoric in previous polls.

12/17/16 8:51 pm

WERE NOT WHITE SUPREMACIST. Your not killimg anyone your a pussy online get over self omg it's like talking to a brick wall. I'd like to bash your fucking head in against the pavement. I'm done

12/17/16 8:51 pm

Since when have we been the violent ones?

12/17/16 8:52 pm

You advocate for 'preserving the master race', sounds pretty white supremacist to me

12/17/16 8:52 pm

You believe the Kurds should have their own country? Me too. You must be a Nationalist like me then. Nice!

12/17/16 8:53 pm

For the record I invited Florida to Jacksonville to back up his words and he ignored it.

12/17/16 8:53 pm

And how do I have a shitty understanding of the military? You have a shitty understanding of war if you think Infantry are the only ones who die in war.

12/17/16 8:54 pm

I'll give you a hint: you're dumbass attempts at shading me with threat of war don't work because I'm not a boots on the ground type.

12/17/16 8:55 pm

No one here ever said master race, only our own.

12/17/16 8:56 pm

So you work at an office job in the military?

12/17/16 8:57 pm

If you support a war with Russia you deserve to be on the ground, whether you're the type or not. If you want a war then be prepared to fight in it.

And don't go around bragging about "being in the military" if you're a janitor at a base.

12/17/16 9:00 pm

White supremacism isn't any better because you're white. The fact that you divide based on race enough to think you have to 'defend whiteness' is racist

12/17/16 9:00 pm

I don't advocate war with Russia. Thats a new right wing argument against any denouncing of their Daddy Putin, however I would gladly serve an IA tour if they were available.

12/17/16 9:01 pm

If you're the secretary of defense and can't figure out how I'm not a soldier and I live in Jacksonville then I don't know what to tell you.

12/17/16 9:04 pm

Sorry, I must of missed my last intelligence briefing, care to inform me on what you did?

12/17/16 9:06 pm

Rest assured I'm trained in security and qualified with several weapons. Although that isn't my primary job and I'm not trained in combat.

12/17/16 9:06 pm

Defending whiteness is racist but hating whites for things that happened centuries ago and celebrating the fall of whiteness is completely ok.

This is why the Alt-Right is growing.

12/17/16 9:09 pm

I don't blame whites today for racism. I'm white myself. I blame whites for white supremacism that most still tacitly endorse if not outright.

Also, the only part that is growing is neckbeard memers and edge Lords who think Holocaust memes are hilarious and worship a fucking frog. Lol

12/17/16 9:11 pm

Do you believe in white privilege?

12/17/16 9:12 pm

I don't associate with that wing of the Alt-Right very much. Many of them are trolls who think that being part of the Alt-Right means trolling political correctness.

12/17/16 9:14 pm

There isn't a belief. Privilege is not being at a disadvantage, not outright benefit. People act like it means you get a discount at Walmart or something.

12/17/16 9:14 pm

That is the majority of who you call your movement.

12/17/16 9:16 pm

Not it's not. Go learn about the Alt-Right before you talk about it and make yourself look like an idiot.

12/17/16 9:18 pm

Not it's not, we're not Communists. Most Nationalists don't look like that.

Also, being white doesn't mean you don't have any financial disadvantages that other races may be more better in, such as Asians.

12/17/16 9:18 pm

Nice deflection. Doesn't make what I said untrue.

12/17/16 9:18 pm

I understand the differences between class and race, but just because some whites are poor doesn't mean that privilege doesn't exist.

12/17/16 9:20 pm

That's unjustified I should say.

12/17/16 9:20 pm

There isn't any privilege though.

12/17/16 9:21 pm

You know the Nazis believed a certain racial group was too privileged, right?

12/17/16 9:24 pm

That's a very weak argument and not at all the same thing.

For instance, male privilege is not having to have a period every month. It's not an outright advantage, nor is it a man's fault, but it does exist.

12/17/16 9:25 pm

Lmfao so why even label it as privilege if it's just normal?

12/17/16 9:25 pm

I never said preserving the master race that was you :/ why do I bother you clearly can't comprehend logical thinking

12/17/16 9:26 pm

Because I understand the meaning of the term?

12/17/16 10:30 pm

Right, you just said 'preserving the white race' which is practically identical.

12/17/16 1:38 am

When conservatives started losing their damn minds.

12/17/16 1:39 am

When did the alt right bullshit start anyway?

12/17/16 1:56 am

It's just a rebranding of neo Nazis.

12/17/16 1:58 am

Yeah but when did they actually manage to get people to legit consider their ideas?

12/17/16 2:00 am

When it was normalized by calling it something else. They've always been around though.
However in the past they've been comfortable with the idea that the power structure was mostly on their side, just not as extreme as they'd like. Now that minorities have a stronger voice they have to start openly rebelling.