Pollcaster97 December 17th, 2016 3:58am

Is President-elect Trump right to take a victory lap tour?

JudicialJedi321 Pro Life, All Life
12/20/16 11:20 pm

I think he should be going to states that didn't vote for him too as a show of support for his people there too, and to work on expanding his base.

But it still is a good sign and will hopefully keep his supporters energized over his first term.

wmorriso Indiana, US ofA
12/17/16 3:14 pm

Why not, he won!

RussianThunder Russia and USA
12/17/16 8:30 am

I don't hate Trump but it sounds like gloating and is unbecoming of a president. He should work on his transition. He only has a month or so.

meb1 somewhere in MN
12/17/16 7:52 am

It's a joke, and a feel-good opportunity for The Donald. He's got bigger fish to fry, and he's not dealing with them.

RagingMystic covfefe
12/17/16 12:52 am

How about fix your conflicts of interests and attend your breifings, THEN continue campaigning

paranoidandroid beantown scientist lady
12/16/16 9:03 pm

The thank you tour is absolutely ridiculous. Go to Washington, and please take the "redundant" daily briefings.

susanr Colorado
12/16/16 9:24 pm

I agree. Besides that a "thank you" tour looks much more like an "I just miss the adulation" tour to me, I'm really stunned by how he's taking this opportunity to throw some of his *major* campaign themes (& promises) back into his supporters faces, basically saying no, we're really not going to do that, that was just to get me elected - at least in two recent events. I forget what one of them was, but if I were a supporter who got fired up by the "Lock her up!" theme, I would be *really* pissed at him now that he's dropped that whole thing. And it's the way he does it that I would find really infuriating. It's very insulting to the voters. (Although I'm personally glad he's dropping if... If he really is; you can't entirely trust that he actually is.)

ConservativeCA Joe Biden is barely alive
12/17/16 1:06 am

Have you seen the speeches? He's stuck to every core principle of his campaign, and his events sound exactly the same as when he was running. As for the "lock her up" stuff, he's telling them not to say that because it's time to move on and be presidential, which is exactly the approach that liberals wanted from him. He really can't win no matter what he does, can he?

Nuclear Boaty McBoatface