kawaiichan December 17th, 2016 2:38am

I just got done watched the new Star Wars movie, it was amazing. However it was almost ruined by a fellow movie goer, the person was rude talking the whole movie. My question to you is has a fellow movie goer ever ruined a movie for u?

AmericanHero Oregon
12/19/16 12:05 am

Watched Daddy's Home. The guy behind me WOULD NOT STOP making really shitty quips. I hated the movie solely because of him.

nekmor Round Rock TX
12/17/16 9:41 am

Every movie and every theater I've gone to for the last several years place an ad prior to the movie telling people to stay off their cell phones and turn off the ringer's.

It's common courtesy and if you're not comfortable addressing it yourself, which I understand, immediately go to theater management or ocean and they'll put a stop to it. Your movie enjoyment should not be disrupted by some ass.

BlackC
12/17/16 7:42 am

Disrupters are usually Republican as they don't care about anyone but themselves

jmw7477 Indiana
12/17/16 2:49 am

I say something if people are being rude. I don't go to the movies very often, so I want to really enjoy the game experience.

Texas1 location
12/17/16 12:06 am

I'll live with all the spoilers abc wait till I can watch any movie at home! I hate theaters, or maybe just hate rude people, or maybe just hate over priced snacks, or maybe I just hate having to look around some fathead in front of me, or maybe I hate stick nasty floors... whew! That's too much hate, now you see why I can wait till I can view a movie at home???

missmorganmarie ...
12/16/16 10:35 pm

I would have told the guy to shut up

Brandon2018 Stocks Are Overvalued
12/16/16 10:10 pm

Some guy sitting 8-10 seats from me was on his phone for about 20 minutes during a movie.

BigPhatPastor Jefferson Hills, PA
12/16/16 7:43 pm

I just watched it and yes, a talker would have totally ruined it, but yes, it was sooooo awesome!