LibArtie December 16th, 2016 11:51pm

If you haven't seen this yet, you soon will so here you go. Thoughts? See link.

DonWichita Kansas
12/17/16 3:23 pm

Irresponsible in that using the guns could have initiated a police killing incident.
However, it was funny in its way.

LibArtie SW Connecticut
12/17/16 3:26 pm

I trust that the police took proper precautions, probably used unloaded weapons.

DonWichita Kansas
12/17/16 4:10 pm

I used the words "police killing" intending to refer to someone in the crowd unwittingly shooting the police to protect the "detainee" that they knew was innocent.
A similar scene could have been contrived without the use of deadly weapons.
The police often stop people to give them food, good citizen awards & turkeys without ever drawing a deadly weapon.
They should have spent 5 more seconds to come up with a reasonable method of accomplishing the same result of a surprise proposal without brandishing deadly weapons.

Make no mistake. I am pro-gun & pro-cc with proper training. This set-up scene does not follow proper training requirements, especially for the officers.

This is the end of my rationale for declaring it "irrational", & I still have 192 characters to go, I'll have to work on that.

LibArtie SW Connecticut
12/17/16 4:26 pm

Don, neither you nor I know how the police prepared for this. I trust that they knew what they're doing.

UniversePlan Michigan
12/17/16 5:53 am

This user is currently being ignored

LibArtie SW Connecticut
12/17/16 6:41 am

Not my tax dollars, I don't live there. But I'd be proud and supportive of my local PD if they were to engage in something similar.

clmcd42 Texas
12/16/16 6:20 pm

I mean if the police agreed to help him then I don't see a problem. Why would this be irresponsible? It seems a bit odd, but I don't see why it would be irresponsible

LibArtie SW Connecticut
12/16/16 6:22 pm

The fiancé loved it. He apparently knew she would. Given that, 👍.

MrMilkdud
12/16/16 5:17 pm

Why would anyone want to propose that way?

RussianThunder Russia and USA
12/16/16 5:06 pm

Love it but bet the police get in trouble for it.

LibArtie SW Connecticut
12/16/16 5:07 pm

It was all approved by the PD.

LibArtie SW Connecticut
12/16/16 5:10 pm

Yeah, I thought it was creative. His motivation was well intended too. He wanted to try to smooth relations between blacks and police.