Pollcaster97 December 16th, 2016 4:26pm

Trump falsely claims Russia scandal wasn’t brought up before election: Should the Electoral College pick another president?

lj74
12/19/16 3:14 pm

Why didn't the Dems and Obama push for an investigation earlier, like in the 2008 and 2012 elections or in 2013 when the GSA was hacked with over a million personnel files stolen?!

Harry3603 Tampa Bay Florida.
12/16/16 12:32 pm

Jedi, I hope you are not as dumb as your question! Anyone who has paid attention knows that the Government bureaucrats barely know how to use a computer, let alone enforce cyber security. Hackers got employee personnel records for Gods sake. Only a fool would be unaware of their vulnerability and intrusions.

Think Lovin Life
12/16/16 9:33 am

What scandal? You mean the Democrats' ridiculous and pathetic ploy to try to steal the election?

kspells TheOtherOtherside
12/16/16 2:18 pm

I thought I heard the term 'rigged election' before November 8th and that came from the republican president elect himself. So you must be saying republicans are way to stupid to steal an elections and that it would take the highly intelligent people in the Democratic Party to be able to steal an election. Ignorance is what republicans do best.

Think Lovin Life
12/16/16 2:20 pm

KS ... or, Republicans believe in the rule of law. To help you understand, simply compare the respectful Taxed Enough Already rallies to the Black Lies Matters riots.

kspells TheOtherOtherside
12/16/16 2:41 pm

No need to compare. I already know about the get and keep as much as you can for yourself and screw the less fortunate, they are not us, attitude of the white supremacist Republican Party.

Think Lovin Life
12/16/16 2:42 pm

KS ... if only there were any truth to your delusion.

Think Lovin Life
12/16/16 2:49 pm

KS ... do you realize how ignorant your pitiful reference is? What a ridiculous assertion!

You only proved your racism!

kspells TheOtherOtherside
12/16/16 2:55 pm

No I showing diversity in the Democratic Party and white supremacist privilege of the Republican Party. Actually I'm using a widely agreed on proof that Paul Ryan provided himself. So it is his prejudice showing not mine. You are just proving the ignorant reference I made. I'll admit to being prejudice toward ignorance. Especially when , like yourself, it's used to play stupid.

kspells TheOtherOtherside
12/16/16 3:03 pm

Paul Ryan is pathetic. He proudly shows the republican prejudice. Don't try to deny it. He didn't. Be proud of what you support. Keep America white.

kspells TheOtherOtherside
12/16/16 7:18 pm

Oh dear, I'm sorry, I didn't know that you didn't get it. Did the link not work? And, I know it was a picture reference so that it's easy to understand. Maybe the article text was missing? Paul Ryan took a very happy to selfie in front of the all white, right for appearances sake, republic interns. That happy smile selfie should have been a look of disappointment.

kspells TheOtherOtherside
12/16/16 7:23 pm

Here a sentence or two from the article:

Nearly all of the interns, most of whom are Republican, appear white.

The comments section of the selfie was quickly filled with criticism over the GOP's perceived lack of diversity.

Think Lovin Life
12/16/16 7:26 pm

KS ... I get that you're a racist, but many of us see past the petty leftist glitter. Race is only an issue because leftists can't let go of the non-issue.

The racism is the ugly meddling by the left that has forced many to accept less qualified people simply because of the pigment in their skin. It is time for the left to move on!

kspells TheOtherOtherside
12/16/16 10:21 pm

The pigment of there skin? Pigment, you're correct doesn't determine talent. It determines what class of people you belong to and wether or not you are seen as a sub-class. I can't help the fact that republicans are proud to be racists. And, since I've only given an example of their white supremacy preferences I don't know how that also confuses you & makes me a racists. I guess you have to have a come back no matter how invalid it is, name calling is just so easy.

Think Lovin Life
12/16/16 10:23 pm

KS ... don't be an idiot! How did the pigment determine Dr Ben Carson's station in life?

Think Lovin Life
12/16/16 10:24 pm

KS ... again, you have no proof that Republicans are racist. On the other hand, your own words indict you as a racist!

kspells TheOtherOtherside
12/16/16 10:47 pm

They don't hire or give internships to anyone unless they are white. Your excuse that no one with darker pigments is qualified makes you a racists not me.

Think Lovin Life
12/16/16 10:49 pm

KS ... are you on drugs? You didn't address the question of Dr Carson and your now going on like a crazy person.

When you're ready for an adult discussion on race, come on back.

Think Lovin Life
12/16/16 10:56 pm

KS ... thanks, I have more than a clue. If you'd read the last several of your posts, you'd agree that you've lost your clue!

kspells TheOtherOtherside
12/17/16 12:40 am

You didn't find the examples of Republican racism? Did the link work? How are you having so much trouble? Oh yes, the denial. Doesn't make the truth go away. Look at ten examples on the link. You wanted proof. Let's hear you defend the racist statements. I can't. I can't say I support a party that plays dumb to cover their racism.