Show of HandsShow of Hands

Liberty July 8th, 2013 11:25pm

MORON MONDAY: Have you ever interacted with an electrical outlet or switch in such a ay that caused an electric current to pass through your body?

2 Liked

Comments: Add Comment

rare_sense North Carolina
07/08/13 5:58 pm

No outlets, but a TV tossed me across a room once. I hurried off the school bus so I could catch the A-team. Tore through the house to turn it on, and zap. Away I went. That was also my last day of being the remote for my parents

Reply
Liberty 4,032,064
07/08/13 6:09 pm

Haha, I take it that wasn't a Samsung!

rare_sense North Carolina
07/08/13 7:15 pm

It sure wasn't. It was a massive wooden box with an attitude haha

boboli
07/08/13 5:33 pm

Yes. Kind of. The current didn't go through my body, just my hand. I was lying in bed and I reached to unplug something and accidentally touched the prong. My fingertips felt really weird for a couple minutes but that was it.

Reply
elianastar Gab.ai FreeSpeech
07/08/13 4:35 pm

I haven't the "outlet face" always scared me. Hubby was electrician tho; occupational hazard.

Emily33 North Carolina
07/08/13 4:33 pm

Can't say that I have. Luckily.

Reply
kateXcore Dark side of the moon
07/08/13 4:31 pm

No... But I love "Moron Monday!"

Reply
Liberty 4,032,064
07/08/13 4:27 pm

Should read: "in such a way"
ugh

Reply