ebailey1218 July 8th, 2013 5:48pm

Honesty time! (It is an anonymous poll after all). The hate for Obama was evident even during his first campaign. Not saying all people against Obama feel this way...but how much does his race play into the hatred in a small % if population?

Jungle in the dog house
07/08/13 5:54 pm

The race card is not an issue. He's a bad president. That's the issue.

ebailey1218 Over The Rainbow
07/08/13 3:01 pm

Racism is a small issue??? Tell that to Paula Dean. Racism is still a problem in this country, or people overreact to perceived racism.

MassAsks Boston
07/08/13 4:39 pm

People are overreacting. It is a problem, but a small one...

MassAsks Boston
07/08/13 4:39 pm

People are overreacting. It is a problem, but a small one...

MassAsks Boston
07/08/13 1:10 pm

Very little. There are many black conservatives that I love and support. Obama's policies are what I hate.

shellybaxter1234 Peaceful Place
07/08/13 12:06 pm

I honestly believe there are large areas of our country where hatred for people based only on the color of their skin is prevalent and it sickens me

commonsense America isnt racist
07/08/13 11:49 am

I honestly didn't notice any hate for Obama. I noticed that a lot of people didn't want him as president for numerous other reasons though.

ebailey1218 Over The Rainbow
07/08/13 12:09 pm

There were people in my town during the first election that held protests and said they didn't want him b/c he was black. With all the hate circulating this country, I just wonder how many just won't admit the true reason they don't like him.

ebailey1218 Over The Rainbow
07/08/13 12:10 pm

Again I am referring to a small portion of the population. I just want to make that clear. :) ????

MassAsks Boston
07/08/13 1:12 pm

What town? I live in Utah and I never heard about racial protests?

MassAsks Boston
07/08/13 1:50 pm

Oh ok gotcha. Yeah I think people hate politicians more for their party vs race. Just look at President Bush. Many hated him without reason as well. Doesn't make it right, but Racism in America is a very small issue.