Fjolsvin July 8th, 2013 4:54pm

Thank you to the people who voted in my last poll. I believe that we are all products of our life experiences. I would like my followers to know me better so an odd poll. (Amaa) ask me almost anything

Nizabelle Cambridge, MA
07/08/13 1:54 pm

What is your favorite memory from your whole life?

07/08/13 2:04 pm

That's a tough one. I don't know if I have one that I can point to as happiest. I have a lot of very good memories of my time as a paramedic but a lot of bad as well. Having a near photographic memory is not a great thing in that line of work.

Nizabelle Cambridge, MA
07/08/13 2:12 pm

Ooh yeah that could be problematic when you have trouble sleeping at night and scary images pop into your head.

07/08/13 2:16 pm

Not so much scary for me just remembering people and being part of their last moments. There is a lot of fear on their side but on mine it is the hindsight that makes things hard to look back

Nizabelle Cambridge, MA
07/08/13 2:21 pm

Wow, that's got to be powerful even though its tough to experience. Thank you for having saves so many lives, and for having comforted those who were not as lucky in their final moments.

07/08/13 2:28 pm

It was a good time in my life. Sadly a time that is over for good. That is a tough memory. I was injured by an individual who mistook a blue uni and badge for a cop. The cop likely deserved the hit. I was just there to help.

Nizabelle Cambridge, MA
07/08/13 2:43 pm

Oh wow, that is just awful! I can't even imagine how you can handle the though of it without getting angry let alone living it.

07/08/13 2:50 pm

I limp now and carry a stick (refuse to call it a cane). Life is what it is and we deal with each challenge as it comes or we give up. I do have a distrust of all things police after the failed response to that incident and the other things I saw.

Nizabelle Cambridge, MA
07/08/13 3:21 pm

I just can't get over how terrible that must have been. And I would have the same distrust, oh wait I already do haha

07/08/13 4:37 pm

You (the tax payer) did get a win out of the bad situation though. I qualified for full disability but refused it and by way if the frozen north lands of Canada became a government IT spec that has saved you $739k this year by cutting waste etc

07/08/13 11:45 am

Do you find this type of thing interesting or was it just dumb?

EarlyBird Portland
07/08/13 2:19 pm

I like getting to know you. You have knowledge to share and people who want to soak it in.

lylypiano Kitten Love
07/08/13 10:29 am

If you like LOTR do you watch/read game of thrones? Also what does thekk mean?

07/08/13 11:01 am

Thekk is a name for oden. I can't get past Sean bean being in GOT on tv since I am a huge fan of the sharpe films. I could get past it in LOTR because of the silent nod to it in rivendale

07/08/13 9:56 am

Reply to this comment so I are any questions as pop up messages. To get started I am a mid 30s liberty loving anti big government married atheist.

Kris Humidity Central
07/08/13 9:57 am

What are some of your favorite books/films?

07/08/13 10:00 am

@kris. I am a political nonfiction fan, I read a lot of alternative history fiction as well. I don't watch many films due to not liking most of the subject matter out there but I am partial to the LOTR/hobbit.

07/08/13 10:03 am

In short I'm a boring political hack when it comes to books but it gives me a breadth of knowledge as far as political and social economic thought.

rlands
07/08/13 10:05 am

In your opinion, what is the biggest problem the world (not just the United States) is facing today?

07/08/13 10:08 am

@rlands I think apathy is the biggest issue. Lots of people out there want something but won't do anything to make it happen. For example lots of libertarians/conservatives hate big gov but all they do is shout about it. I chose to work in gov...

07/08/13 10:10 am

Eliminating fraud, waste and other crap that happens that is against the liberty of the people. If more people chose to do something, anything about what they believe in then we would see a far better world.

rlands
07/08/13 10:13 am

No way that's my exact answer to this question! I completely agree - complaining won't do much unless you find the right people to complain to. It takes initiative to make any worthwhile change.