ishady 86451132020
07/09/13 4:15 pm

The one where you decay in the ground for a couple hundred years?

lesil Colorado
07/09/13 3:44 pm

It depends. No matter is destroyed or created. Our atoms become parts of other living things when we die. So my answer is, sort of?

b4mytime Orange County, CA
07/08/13 7:47 pm

Why don't Christians/Muslims believe in reincarnation? Because the Hindu religion is about made-up gods, not the real God. Why don't Hindus believe in heaven? Because the Christian/Muslim religions are about made-up gods, not the real ones. Right....

TempName14 Everywhere but nowhere
07/08/13 9:05 am

Yes. Most of the world does.

Kay41 the Midwest
07/08/13 7:13 am

I do believe in heaven. I also believe in a merciful God who accepts anyone into his kingdom...believers or not.

Rocker saved by grace
07/08/13 12:26 pm

I'm just wondering, but why should God (even though He is merciful) allow someone to eternally reside with Him if they don't even accept His son, much less, acknowledge His existence?

elianastar Gab.ai FreeSpeech
07/08/13 1:20 pm

Only God gets final say on that idea & His Word is pretty definitive. You are entitled to your opinion, but He made a Way & aggressively pursues hearts of all. Separation from Him = act of will He will not contradict. He values individual choice.

Rocker saved by grace
07/08/13 6:55 am

There is an afterlife. Where you go is up to you. Receive the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus = Heaven.

Zod Above Pugetropolis
07/08/13 5:38 am

I won't be disappointed if there is, but without any evidence or reason to believe there is, I don't. The only way to lose is to defer living this life for a "promise" of the next, something that makes no sense to me. Enjoy every day.

TempName14 Everywhere but nowhere
07/08/13 9:06 am

Christians can enjoy every day too.

Rocker saved by grace
07/08/13 12:22 pm

Okie, I heard you are mormon. If that is true, can you tell me what their doctrine is that may be different from other Christian doctrine? And have you, personally or Mormons as a whole, received Christ as your Lord and Savior?

TempName14 Everywhere but nowhere
07/08/13 12:39 pm

Rocker. Go to Mormon.org for your answers. "Yes" to your last one. Our church is named "The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints."

Diogenes FreeMeBe
07/08/13 4:54 am

No, because I don't believe the soul perishes.

cass95 Jesus 2021
07/08/13 5:37 am

I love the way you answered that! It definitely made me think..... I actually answered yes, believing just as yourself, that our souls never perish. I just view heaven as our "afterlife" :)

Rocker saved by grace
07/08/13 6:52 am

Well, don't forget that hell/lake of fire (same place) is also an afterlife. One's spirit cannot die. I believe when the Bible talks about spiritual death it means damnation.

Diogenes FreeMeBe
07/08/13 11:35 am

Thanks, Cass. I agree we leave our corporeal bodies and they 'die.' So if you were to approach the response from that POV, then there is an afterlife; it may not be a corporeal existence as we understand.