awkwardgirl July 8th, 2013 4:00am

Sorry I meant a bad haircut for the question below. So have you ever had a bad haircut? Tell me in the comments!!

Nukimo NC Dreaming of Far Away
07/08/13 11:17 am

For some reason, the woman was using clippers & a comb to do my hair. Another Barber (stylist is too good) asked mine a question. She turned to answer. The clipper sound stopped abruptly as she dug it into the top of my head! WTF?!? Instant Runway!

rockrose paradise
07/08/13 10:10 am

Right now actually, too many layers and looks chopped up- hate it!!!! Had it done at Ulta, I wouldn't recommend getting a haircut there.

Mooo42Q Thats Nucking Futs
07/08/13 8:11 am

When i was 13, had hair down to my butt. In an act of rebellion, i chopped it to the top of my shoulders. My mom would never let me cut it and loved it, so it was an F U to her. Made her cry.

Mooo42Q Thats Nucking Futs
07/08/13 8:11 am

Bleach, some blue streaks, and an attitude later & i was the rebel she once was

missbrazilianxx New Jersey
07/08/13 12:51 am

Yes.. I wanted a trim and the girl cut off 28 inches. I was 11 years old and cried for days.., she wouldn't let me face the mirror. What an awful experience

mikedranger Illinois
07/07/13 11:43 pm

When my mom cut my hair once it was kind of bad.

JoshPope Greeley
07/07/13 11:31 pm

I use clippers to shave my head, and one time, I accidentally left a patch of hair on the back of my head and went to class with it. Oh man, can I say embarrassing, haha.

comppete Las Vegas
07/07/13 11:10 pm

Well, in that case yes. My mother tried to trim my hair and made it look like Moe Howard of the Three Stooges. Nearly made me cry. I had to get a buzz cut to fix it. I was 15.

corinnawells Hawaii
07/07/13 10:33 pm

I've had a couple, unfortunately! In high school I wanted the Ashlee Simpson piece-y, punk style and the girl just razored the ends and gave me super short bangs... That coupled with my natural frizz was disastrous!

corinnawells Hawaii
07/07/13 10:38 pm

More recently, a stylist cut the left side of my hair 2 INCHES SHORTER than the right side and layered it toward the front of my face rather than down my back. When I went to get it fixed, my usual stylist was so confused!

shellybaxter1234 Peaceful Place
07/07/13 9:16 pm

Nope - I have THE BEST stylist in the world. He has even taken several classes from Redkin in New York City and become a certified colorist and "hair cutter" whatever that's called - LOL

AnnaRose Texas
07/07/13 9:10 pm

I love my short hair but one time I had a bob that looked absolutely wretched