DaKernal Colorado
07/07/13 6:39 pm

If by global warming you mean the natural cycle of the earth warming & cooling, yes. If you mean the arrogant notion that man is so powerful that we have unilaterally changed the course of nature, absolutely not.

duey in a fools paradise
07/07/13 3:52 pm

The U.S. has met and exceeded the Kyoto protocols and we didn't sign a damned treaty. The market is capable of adjusting to a false public perception to avoid controversy.

badattitude no place like home
07/07/13 5:21 pm

Duey, you're too smart for me to follow. Can you dumb it down a bit. I'm a simple man.

jonfrei the boonies
07/07/13 12:50 pm

I believe in cycles of global climate change, and we happen to be in a warmimg trend right now...

duey in a fools paradise
07/07/13 3:49 pm

Even though temps have leveled off for the last 15 years?

Fjolsvin Midgard
07/07/13 11:36 am

The planet warms and it cools in varying cycles. Anthropogenic warming may be occurring but with such a small sample size it is very much like one if these polls. Do we need to investigate yes should we panic no.

ladybug0
07/07/13 11:05 am

The fear of global warming was based on faulty science.

ladybug0
07/07/13 11:16 am

Man-made global warming in a hoax. The earth does go through natural warming cycles.

elianastar Gab.ai FreeSpeech
07/07/13 10:38 am

I voted no, from the perspective of a political agenda. Is there a natural "climate change" cycle. No debate. Having observed - & participated in - hysteria since late 60s, I've been forced, as matter of logic, to re-evaluate.

elianastar Gab.ai FreeSpeech
07/07/13 10:42 am

Reality does not support rhetoric. As matter of intellectual honesty, cannot ethically maintain earlier position. "Experts," based on results, cannot support conclusions. We are supposed to be in ice age now. Clearly, we are not.

elianastar Gab.ai FreeSpeech
07/07/13 10:45 am

This response takes one to the politically correct poll. Defenders & detractors can link to army of scientist to "support" their position. Having watched politically correct "correction of facts" by same scientists has required RE-evaluation.

Kay41 the Midwest
07/07/13 8:45 am

I am actually surprised that so many people are voting no.

eLucidate writing
07/07/13 8:34 am

climate.nasa.gov/evidence climate change really is not debatable. If you think it is, you should really try to evaluate where that idea is sources from and who would stand to gain by debating a scientific consensus.

aurealis the sky
07/07/13 9:17 am

This, +1,000

eLucidate writing
07/07/13 5:10 pm

Debate with whom, the author of that article who is an economist for "a conservative think tank strengthening faith and freedom... in America" and cites none of his claims? I'm not sure he is very credible.

susanr Colorado
07/07/13 8:18 am

Yes, of course.

susanr Colorado
07/07/13 9:41 am

Scientist.

tmacsurprise no pictures just numbers
07/07/13 8:11 am

In the 80's, our current secretary of energy argued that earth was rapidly cooling, then it was rapidly heating, and now it appears to be cooling once again. Natural process.

commonman1 Peace
07/07/13 7:57 am

There are cycles in warming and cooling. The pass three years its been cooling. Hence the name change to Climate Change.

aurealis the sky
07/07/13 7:57 am

It does and it's been proven. The true issue was pointed out by Mr. L below. Yes, we as humans have made an impact and it's imperative to change things now to leave a possible & bearable future.

TempName14 Everywhere but nowhere
07/07/13 7:56 am

Perhaps. There has always been climate change. I don't believe it's man-made change though. Maybe when algore quits flying his private jet around the world then I'll reconsider. If he doesn't believe his own preaching then why should I?

eLucidate writing
07/07/13 8:31 am

So you will accept that man-made climate change is real when Al Gore stops using a private jet?

TempName14 Everywhere but nowhere
07/07/13 8:39 am

That's the first step I guess. :-)

eLucidate writing
07/07/13 8:49 am

Lol, I will write him a letter.

MrLucchese If curious, ask.
07/07/13 7:54 am

The existence of global warming isn't usually what's debated. What's debated is whether or not humans play as big of a role as many would like to believe.

cfpianoman
07/07/13 8:28 am

I couldn't disagree more. There is a large group of scientists that view Al Gore's crusade as a political and economic ploy that highlights the natural warming cycle that occurs on earth. According to them, man's impact on this is negligible.

Wert A picture of my junk
07/07/13 8:40 am

Please name those scientists.

MrLucchese If curious, ask.
07/07/13 8:42 am

And can you show me evidence of this? It's not the commonly discussed or debated about aspect of global warming, especially not at a government level or in the major science community.