Kris July 7th, 2013 6:44am

Between these two, who would a expectant mother or father to be tell about the recent news first? (Assume that there is each in the life)

rich1010 Stem Cell Harvesting
07/07/13 1:54 pm

My son & daughter in law came over and told me together. I was very excited and couldn't be happier! See my pic for how they told me.

babyboomer1 The flatulance express
07/07/13 9:47 am

Read the question 4X and still don't understand what it asked? Maybe proof reading should happen.

Zod Above Pugetropolis
07/07/13 8:14 am

Mom. She'll know when the best time to tell Dad will be so as to not upset too much the delicate balance between the various imaginary crises in his day.

Mooo42Q Thats Nucking Futs
07/07/13 7:36 am

I told my mum first because i always said i wasnt going to have kids, which made her sad.

rlands
07/07/13 6:28 am

I would tell my dad first, most people would tell their mothers first.

LochnessMonster Milky way
07/07/13 1:45 am

Personally I feel the girl tells her mom first and the guy tells his dad first. Cause if the girl tells the dad first most likely the guy won't get to tell anyone anything lol.

twss trump is a garbage human
07/06/13 11:55 pm

I think this depends on which parent the expectant mother/father is closer to. I told my parents at the same time when I got pregnant. I would have told my dad first (had the option been there) because I am closer to him.

comppete Las Vegas
07/06/13 11:51 pm

Always the Mommy or should I say Grandmother to be.

Nizabelle Cambridge, MA
07/06/13 11:49 pm

I love you Kris but I have no idea what the question is. I read it three times and I still don't know what you were trying to ask. Maybe it's just me, in which case whoopsies!

Kris Humidity Central
07/06/13 11:52 pm

Say a 25 year old female gets pregnant, which of those two should she tell first, her mother or father?

Or, a male gets a female pregnant, does he tell his mom or dad first.

Nizabelle Cambridge, MA
07/06/13 11:57 pm

Oooooh OK, I pick the mama, it's probably easier to tell the mom first because at least she will be happy about getting a grand baby even if she is also a little bit upset or nervous or whatever whereas the father might only flip out