YouWantMeToPay July 6th, 2013 3:26pm

I like taking long walks on a moonlit beach, watching the sun rise, swimming in the surf, puppies breath, quiet lazy Sundays, cooking for loved ones, baby giggles and fassst cars... What are some of your favorite "likes" in life?

JennaAwesome Book Lover
07/08/13 2:05 pm

Listening to music, boat rides, sports cars, texting my crush and hanging out with friends.

twss trump is a garbage human
07/07/13 12:19 am

Discovering new places/foods, late nite talks with my husband on our back deck, sleeping in, freshly bathed baby scent, my children's voices, a tan, laughter, fun times with friends, storms, cloudy days, hearing about the good fortune of others.

dedutchy Somewhere else
07/06/13 8:08 pm

Playing music, and spending time with my daughter.

shredguy Michigan
07/06/13 5:42 pm

Spending time with the family. Building and racing cars.

comppete Las Vegas
07/06/13 3:17 pm

I love the way I feel after a great workout. Both physically and mentally. I do like sunsets, mostly because I am never up during sunrise. LOL, your question sounds like something you would find in a Playboy centerfold quote.

mikeey1962 on SOH where else
07/06/13 2:00 pm

Sounds good to me.. Just add spending time with my wife and children...

thewheel
07/06/13 11:45 am

Farms, freshly cut grass, sunshine, the smell of tractors, haying, ink, the smell of new books, family, friends, cooking for family, the deep woods, and new shoes just to name a few.

thewheel
07/06/13 11:46 am

And my faith and the family I share in it.

TopsQueen Oregon Coast
07/06/13 10:50 am

My family. Show of hands. Good food. Cooking for those I love. Spending good quality time with friends. Watching a baby discover their hands.

shellybaxter1234 Peaceful Place
07/06/13 10:11 am

I'm having a hard time figuring it out and that is a bit disturbing

djkittie7 Texas
07/06/13 10:03 am

Storms, waking to see my love in all of her messy hair and snoring glory beside me, a new Woodchuck beer, naps in cold rooms with warm blankets, welcome-home head butts from my cats, when another state legalizes marriage equality, Making a difference

Zod Above Pugetropolis
07/06/13 9:47 am

The peaceful natural quiet of the deep woods. The absolute joy of aerobatic flight. A fast bike ride up a deserted twisty mountain road. Fishing a secluded mountain lake or stream. Making something in the shop nobody else ever thought to make.

rlands
07/06/13 9:13 am

The cold, snow, frozen foods. Just a few of mine.

swjboucher Just Run
07/06/13 8:55 am

Spending time with my wife
Sun, sand and waves
Ice cold Corona with lime
Skydiving

AnnaRose Texas
07/06/13 8:52 am

Walking in the rain, laughing with friends, seeing a loved one after a Long time, a long awaited kiss, listening to music, picnics, playing with kids, random planning, people watching, blueberry picking, jumping in waves in the ocean, being random ❤

Scrazzle Winter is Coming
07/06/13 8:31 am

Sunshine on my face, sore muscles, the purr of a well built engine, afternoon naps, satisfaction of a hard days' work, noddin' off to a jazz tune, driving with the windows down on a warm summer evening... Ok I'm stopping now, list will be too long.