rk1222 July 5th, 2013 9:37pm

I haven't seen any official SOH questions in several days. I receive user questions and I actually saw the MapArt question, but no other questions. Is it just me or are others experiencing the same problem?

comppete Las Vegas
07/05/13 4:12 pm

Uninstall and reinstall the app. I have done it twice. Seems to fix a few things.

susanr Colorado
07/05/13 5:09 pm

That might fix some things (it should make recent changes in profile pics show up, for one), but it's not necessary for the not-seeing-SOH-polls problem. (See below.)

JollyMan93 Big Sky Guy
07/05/13 2:51 pm

Click on the polls and make sure to check each poll category you want.

rk1222 Gone so soon
07/05/13 3:15 pm

Thank you as well! Just like Kay and Susan, I also own you one.

susanr Colorado
07/05/13 2:51 pm

It's not just you, but it's not everyone either. Go to your Categories list: On iPhone tap "Polls" at the top of the Poll list. On iPad tap "Categories" in the top right area of the screen. What some people have found is that ALL their categories...

susanr Colorado
07/05/13 2:51 pm

..became unchecked in the 2.1 update; at least one person has had it happen only later.

Check them all (or whatever you want of them) and Save, & you should be OK.

Did that do it?

rk1222 Gone so soon
07/05/13 3:10 pm

Thanks-a-billion! I'm glad I asked before emailing Tony. I owe you one.

susanr Colorado
07/05/13 3:14 pm

No problem; I'm sure all 3 of us were happy to help.

Tell me though, have you seen SOH polls after you updated to 2.1 & then they disappeared later, or none at all since the update? That info may help if they haven't figured out why it's happening.

rk1222 Gone so soon
07/05/13 3:17 pm

I saw them when the update first came out, however, they disappeared a day or so afterwards.

susanr Colorado
07/05/13 3:18 pm

OK, thanks. I'll pass that on to Tony.

rk1222 Gone so soon
07/05/13 3:32 pm

Looking back, the last question I received was July 2nd. I guess that means it happened 2 days ago. Thanks for your help with this and I hope it gets fixed smoothly.

Kay41 the Midwest
07/05/13 2:50 pm

Heard some who had this problem and it turned out that their categories were all turned off. Go to the top bar and see if that happened to you. Hope that helps.

rk1222 Gone so soon
07/05/13 3:12 pm

Thanks so much! They were all turned off. Here's a "One Free Favor from Ryan"! Spend it wisely :)