JollyMan93 July 5th, 2013 3:16pm

When going on trips or going to a fireworks show etc., are you more likely to take lots of pictures or just enjoy the show with limited picture distraction?

peacenskis Alaska
07/06/13 12:07 am

Haha...first year I got my iPhone I took 100 pics. Never looked at them again. Lesson learned. Watched my friend do it it last night then I reminded him to take a video. I got a great pic of my nephew with the fireworks in the background though.

beeney
07/05/13 2:03 pm

Pictures are annoying and I couldn't care less about taking them. If it's worth remembering, then I will remember. No need for pictures

Jungle in the dog house
07/05/13 1:06 pm

Really apples and oranges here. Fireworks, watch show. Trip, take pics.

barbearnj Dreaming of Banff
07/05/13 12:18 pm

I'm an amateur photographer who always has a camera with me and I'm always shooting.

Kay41 the Midwest
07/05/13 11:30 am

I like photography as a hobby so I tend to do both...leaning towards taking pictures. But, for me that is part of the experience.

suppressedID IMEACH BIDEN
07/05/13 10:05 am

We are missing life because we are too busy commemorating it.

XercesBlue ...
07/05/13 8:57 am

I'm definitely more likely to live the moment then to record the moment. This will probably change down the road if I have Children though. Great question! I've been to concerts where people spend more time recording it than enjoying it. Makes me lol

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
07/05/13 8:37 am

I love shooting fireworks pictures! When I was shooting with a Minolta XD11, I used to take a lot of multiple exposures, but I can't do that with a digital camera.

Ariella LovePeaceNHappiness
07/05/13 8:21 am

I watch the show, but I may take a few pictures here and there, more watching than picture taking, though.

ClarityRose Now taking suggestions
07/05/13 8:20 am

For shows, concerts, etc I just enjoy the show. For trips and vacations, it's omg pictures! :)

rk1222 Gone so soon
07/05/13 8:19 am

I just enjoy and try not to ruin the experience for others. For example, nothing like going on Pirates of the Caribbean at Disney and having flash ruin the ride.

JollyMan93 Big Sky Guy
07/05/13 8:17 am

I tried wording it the best I could. Lol if you're confused let me know