Minyanko July 5th, 2013 2:29pm

As a kid, did you ever go into work with one of your parents? If you did, did you enjoy it?

XercesBlue ...
07/05/13 9:33 am

Yeah. One was bring your daughter to work day - bunch of engineers showing off their toys. The other times were them having to get work done - not so fun.

Minyanko Tumblr
07/05/13 10:11 am

Haha, last time I went with my dad to work, I cleans out about 65 binders full of paper, stacked te binders in storage, and the resulting paper stack filled every trash can I could find to exploding level.

Ariella LovePeaceNHappiness
07/05/13 7:56 am

I did once. I remember being bored and asking my dad a million questions. I didn't go to work with him again after that, lol.

Minyanko Tumblr
07/05/13 9:24 am

Pfft. I actually joined my dad today and I quite enjoy the solace. I made sure to bring entertainment though. Been on SOH and playing Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing most of the time. I slept for a whole but ten had some coffee which burned me awake

Ariella LovePeaceNHappiness
07/05/13 9:29 am

Ouch! Nothing says "Good morning" like a burnt mouth! Peace can be nice every once and a while, so I can understand you on that! Animal crossing? It's a game, right? I'm sort of behind the times! I thought the cool thing was Candy Crush!

Minyanko Tumblr
07/05/13 10:10 am

Peace is very nice. And Candy Crush is the and for the apparent "popular hip people" although Animal Crossing's popular too, just among more gamer type people. So is Fire Emblem.

Ariella LovePeaceNHappiness
07/05/13 12:56 pm

Haha, what is Fire Emblem?! I'm just so behind the times! I tried downloading Candy Crush, but I couldn't. Guess I'll have to get on it and play. Lol

Minyanko Tumblr
07/05/13 1:18 pm

Fire Emblem Awakening is a War Strategy game for the Nintendo 3DS. It's part of a series (Fire Emblem) They release very few games for the series, but they're amazing. I've seen clips from other games, but most were Japan-only.

Minyanko Tumblr
07/05/13 1:21 pm

I think Geneology of Holy-War was European and American-released as well as Japan, and that one seems good. They're all war strategy and have amazing plot. (I'm biased though. I have a fangirl crush on Chrom and Yarne from the game.????????)

Ariella LovePeaceNHappiness
07/05/13 1:31 pm

Haha, nothing wrong with that! I'm not really one for war type games. I'm more adventure type games, like Spyro and Ratchet and Clank. Do you like games like Call of Duty too?

Minyanko Tumblr
07/05/13 1:54 pm

Never played Call of Duty. Not really one for terribly violent and bloody games even though I do like horror. Plus, I'm a Nintendo person. I miss the old GameCube :(

Minyanko Tumblr
07/05/13 1:59 pm

I do like Spyro though. I really miss that series. Still have our GameCube and DS games for him.