kilokalex July 4th, 2013 11:29am

Should pro choice really be represented by a mob screaming "Hail satan"?

susanr Colorado
07/05/13 2:24 am

Did anyone else find the video clip of this & listen to the sound?

I looked at multiple sources, found only one clip being reposted, & listened as carefully as I could, numerous times. I do not hear the word "hail" or the word "satan."

susanr Colorado
07/05/13 2:25 am

I listened hard, but heard only screaming, and what sounded like repeated words, but could not make out either word that was reported to have been chanted.

susanr Colorado
07/06/13 9:31 pm

Thanks for that. I do not hear it at the first time point mentioned (I hear something with the same cadence, but too dimly to tell.) At the 2nd time point, I hear it very clearly. And loudly. So loudly that it makes me wonder why it wasn't...

susanr Colorado
07/06/13 9:37 pm

..audible on the previous video. I watched the people in the crowd, and the speaker, closely, throughout the rest of the video. The speaker jerked her head once & then returned to talking. I didn't see ANY of the people in the crowd turn their...

susanr Colorado
07/06/13 9:39 pm

..heads, look aghast, make any movement toward the chanters off frame, or otherwise seem to react or do anything to stop it. The chanting also seemed to be of a different audio nature - more even toned, not like people in a crowd.

susanr Colorado
07/06/13 9:41 pm

I'm not saying it's not real; I'm not claiming it was added to the recording later, but honestly, that's my impression for watching those two parts carefully.

I don't know what to think. At worst on one extreme, it's a bunch of terribly rude...

susanr Colorado
07/06/13 9:42 pm

..people. At worst at the other extreme, someone has faked a tape making it sound as if there's a bunch of rude people. But why would someone do that? Especially when there were a lot of people there who could deny it, if it weren't true.

kilokalex Sanity is for the weak
07/06/13 9:52 pm

I did hear an eye witness on the radio too but that's no more reliable. You also need to remember extremist group on both sides bus in from who knows where.

susanr Colorado
07/06/13 9:58 pm

Right, I understand that. Please understand, I was completely expecting to hear the words, both times. I KNOW people do things like this. I just honestly didn't hear the 1st time, & had a reaction I didn't expect the 2nd. Oh well. Thanks, again.

susanr Colorado
07/06/13 9:59 pm

comppete Las Vegas
07/04/13 2:34 pm

Abortion is 90% emotion and 10% reason. It's a no win topic. It can never be resolved to the satisfaction of both sides.

kilokalex Sanity is for the weak
07/04/13 6:43 am

SB5 supporters in Austin began singing amazing grace. The SB5 detractors started chanting hail satan in response.

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
07/04/13 5:37 am

Yes, it's deliciously ironic and absolutely fitting for the modern-day priests of Moloch who delight in child sacrifice. I don't call them "pro-choice," I call them pro-death - tell it like it is.

christine1986
07/04/13 6:29 am

Women having abortions are sacrificing their child to satan? I've never heard that one before. Lol.

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
07/04/13 10:19 pm

@christine1986 - There you go again, putting words in my mouth. I never said any such thing. Women who have been deceived into abortion (I have no other choice, It's just a lump of tissue, etc,) are certainly eligible for God's mercy and forgiveness,

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
07/04/13 10:24 pm

if they repent of their sins and accept Jesus as their Savior. I don't condemn them, because most did not even give truly informed consent. The ones I was referring to are those of you who who have seen trans-vaginal ultrasounds of livind boys and

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
07/04/13 10:30 pm

girls in the womb, yet have hardened your hearts and cauterized your emotions to the point that you can ignore undeniable proof that you are supporting murder. These are the people who chanted "Hail Satan," mocking God, His followers, and His Law.

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
07/04/13 10:35 pm

And they are indeed his servants, soliciting more and more infant boys and girls to sacrifice upon the altar of convenience, selfishness, and pride, which puts self before God and tries to usurp His throne.
Wow, you got me inspired tonight. Thanks.

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
07/04/13 10:42 pm

Tony - accidentally reported myself while trying to unfreeze a screen that wouldn't scroll. Sure would like a Y/N confirmation box for reports, or an undo feature. Sorry.

susanr Colorado
07/05/13 2:13 am

tlaney - While it feels pretty creepy to have accidentally reported someone (even yourself!) it doesn't really need to be undone. Nothing happens as a result of a single report; it takes multiple reports to trigger any action. So it's OK.

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
07/05/13 8:45 am

@susanr - thanks! I wondered why a certain user wasn't kicked off SoH when I reported him for telling me to " go suck Uncle Sam's c**k" (censorship mine - he wrote it out). Now I know.