Minyanko July 4th, 2013 5:33am

Which would cause more chaos if it happened in 24 hours: all pets being able to talk or everything you think be written in a speech bubble above your head? Two completely unrelated things. You must pick one.

MrLucchese If curious, ask.
07/03/13 11:32 pm

The latter. I would be in SO much trouble.

Minyanko Tumblr
07/04/13 7:12 am

Pretty much. Did you read the story yet? The first (the romance one) has another chapter published now. He second (te FanFiction) isn't really at the 'fan' part yet. In the game it comes from there's a skip and that's where the fan stuff really comes

MrLucchese If curious, ask.
07/04/13 7:14 am

Would you mind informing me of the info again? I was very busy after our conversation on the matter last night and lost the website and info.

Minyanko Tumblr
07/04/13 7:27 am

www.wattpad.com

Username: Miyako_Sakura

Type that in the search bar on the top left

MrLucchese If curious, ask.
07/04/13 7:53 am

Well, I can see potential, but the inexperience is rather noticeable. That's expected, of course. Everyone has to start somewhere, and you can only improve! If you'd like specific pointers and suggestions, let me know.

Minyanko Tumblr
07/04/13 9:24 am

That my friend, would be much appreciated. On a scale of 1-10, how was it?

MrLucchese If curious, ask.
07/04/13 9:40 am

Hmm... It's a bit harsh, but around a five. My reasoning: the material itself was good, but there were spelling, grammatical and word-choice errors which made the work less effective. Try to make the story flow. Instead of separating the dialogue,

MrLucchese If curious, ask.
07/04/13 9:42 am

make it one integrated story. You can do so by using a narrator or some other type of third party in order to tell the story. A lot of the sentences seemed disconnected or unrelated to one another, which is usually a result of the writing style.

MrLucchese If curious, ask.
07/04/13 9:43 am

If you don't mind my asking - how old are you? Not that it really matters. The only reason these issues occurred is from, as I stated before, a lack of experience. I've been writing most of my young life and it's a passion of mine.

MrLucchese If curious, ask.
07/04/13 9:44 am

For me, it comes naturally, and I greatly enjoy it! Just keep practicing... It's cliched, but practice really does make perfect when it comes to writing.

Minyanko Tumblr
07/04/13 10:04 am

It really does. I've noticed that. I'm 14, by the way. I know, I probably seem much older.

Minyanko Tumblr
07/04/13 10:05 am

Oh, an it's not harsh. I'd rate it about a 5 too. If you make an account on Wattpad though you can get updates on stories you like too. It's really a great site.

MrLucchese If curious, ask.
07/04/13 10:12 am

Just keep working and writing things that you enjoy! If you enjoy them, most of the time others will, too. :)
Thanks for sharing!

Minyanko Tumblr
07/04/13 10:15 am

You're welcome. It was nice to hear your opinion! I need some constructive critisism.