StilettoMiss July 2nd, 2013 6:50am

Do you consider yourself to have expertise in anything? Describe!

shellybaxter1234 Peaceful Place
07/02/13 4:50 pm

I have a Master's in Leadership with over 15 years experience in supervision - so I'm pretty good at that. And I've been planning events since High School so I've darn good at that too

AnnaRose Texas
07/02/13 11:13 am

I am an expert at being me :)

bMyComrade Beantown
07/02/13 10:39 am

I would say I'm an expert per say, but I have quite I depth knowledge of many of the historical eras I study and teach, as well as the mathematics I teach.

aquartistjames Norman, OK
07/02/13 10:00 am

I'm pretty good at architectural design, though my professors call my work too minimal or brutal sometimes. I'm also really good at video games haha

0000000
07/02/13 8:37 am

Photography. Portraits and weddings, sometimes commercial stuff. :)

Zod Above Pugetropolis
07/02/13 8:20 am

I was unusually good at my job, getting through a whole career without a reportable error. I'm confident in my stick-and-rudder skills. I'm a fairly good TIG welder, I can drive a rivet, and I can take apart and fix just about anything mechanical.

shellybaxter1234 Peaceful Place
07/02/13 4:52 pm

I'm trying to learn more about politics. I've always been interested, So I'm volunteering for a candidate who is running for State Assembly in 2014. He's asked me to be his volunteer coordinator and now I'm learning how to send mass emails and set up meet and greets

EarlyBird Portland
07/02/13 6:37 am

Does SoH count? ☺

amyaub
07/02/13 4:53 am

I'm a lawyer. I don't know everything there is to know, however.

freespirited Ohio
07/02/13 2:22 am

Several things, paper maker & sculptures, felting, dyeing wool, papers, et using only natural plants, weeds, barks, etc, weaving of various kinds, several types of embroidery, Beadweaver & sculptures, cooking, baking, pastry, teach advance ASL IV...

Kay41 the Midwest
07/02/13 5:26 am

Very cool things!

TopsQueen Oregon Coast
07/02/13 2:01 pm

Need to set up a play date!

stickman46 NJ
07/02/13 2:10 am

Chemistry - not an expert but always learning.

mmangone Prescott
07/02/13 12:30 am

I can get an iv catheter in anything

TopsQueen Oregon Coast
07/02/13 12:44 am

You and my daughter. She is the nurse the other nurses go to to get IVs started. How are you doing?

freespirited Ohio
07/02/13 2:26 am

I have had to always and without fail had to go through pure nightmares to get the simplest IV line started in me. I no longer let anyone dare attempt a line started in my neck and temples. Never again. They use every kind of manipulation known. ...

freespirited Ohio
07/02/13 2:32 am

One that I dislike is the hot water method bc it burns like crazy. I usually end up having an OR nurse... Sometimes they finally succeed. If all else fails, then they add a PICC line. It's extremely frustrating for me. I still DREAM of donating blood

freespirited Ohio
07/02/13 2:36 am

And plasma (not sure of proper name). I also wish I could be tested to see if I'm a match to help others. Veins collapse or disappear, etc. it is very painful. I tell them not to go near sides of my wrists. Some nurses are very rough. Most are nice.

mmangone Prescott
07/02/13 5:02 am

Sounds like a nightmare! I work with animals. Has many challenges with the critters. Often wonder if I could do well with people.

shannwhit Stuck in a Red State
07/02/13 7:32 am

I was a vet tech too. It's all about the mental visualization for me. Especially with jugulars on cats. Animals aren't as patient as most people. And you can't really explain to them what's going on. Makes it much more interesting.

shannwhit Stuck in a Red State
07/02/13 7:36 am

Freespirit: I feel your pain. I have veins that hide at the sight of a needle. I just started demanding Picc lines. Had jugular lines few times. Scary cause a phlebotomist told me they only do that when someone is about to die as a last ditch option

comppete Las Vegas
07/02/13 12:26 am

I guess I have expertise in several areas. Life in general, raising kids, computers, fitness, weight loss and nutrition. No certifications in the health and fitness area, just proven results from commonsense experience.

TopsQueen Oregon Coast
07/02/13 12:43 am

I have lost a lot of weight too and like to read about nutrition.

TopsQueen Oregon Coast