Show Of Hands July 1st, 2013 2:06pm

Do you approve of President Obama's job performance? (July 2013)

sunset
08/02/13 11:18 am

America has always been messesd up no matter who the president was/is.

ChazDean
07/29/13 10:55 pm

The more things CHANGE, the more they stay the SAME.

atlanta5000 The United States
07/28/13 6:01 pm

Good question. For more good questions FOLLOW ME

07/25/13 8:57 pm

Hey dems, how do you justify 81% of you approving of OBozo's job performance? Based on what TANGIBLE evidence other than " you like him" or you're going to "stand by your president"...those are lame non answers...so why? Why dems do you approve 81%?

07/24/13 10:44 pm

69% disapprove. That is UP from last month! Barry is slipping!!! And it's going to keep getting worse for. King Obama!

07/24/13 10:41 pm

Hey liberal morons! What has O done to help you lately? Did you get an Obamaphone??Will you be vacationing with the "royal" family in Martha's Vineyard? King Obama takes yet ANOTHER vacation! Did he invite you along?

ishady 86451132020
07/20/13 6:14 pm

Hey tea baggers, where can I buy a" I spend all my time hating Obama because I have no life " bumper sticker?
Do they sell them where you buy your crayons for your coloring books?

ladestra Urban Conservative
07/23/13 11:26 am

Yeah they're right next to the "I take zero responsibility for any of my actions" bumper stickers your party makes me buy then hands out to you and your unemployed parents.

07/24/13 10:36 pm

Hey shady remember you're a Bagger too.... A douche bag!!!

ishady 86451132020
07/25/13 5:01 am

I don't know, almost a week went by without a single bagger comment blaming Obama for their pathetic lives. Maybe they found someone else to blame?
Don't worry, you idiots will have Hillary Clinton to blame in 2016.

Losers.

07/25/13 8:42 pm

I wouldn't be too sure of that shady. Between the scandals and vacations and the lack of hope and change, it looks like your grand liberal victory back in 2008 is what has failed here. The real losers are the American people that voted for this jerk.

07/25/13 8:46 pm

Whatever it is...it IS Obama's fault. It's a cloudy day... Obama's fault...stock market down ...Obama's fault... Lack of respect for our country in the world OBAMA'S FAULT...4 people dead in Benghazi ..... OBAMA'S FAULT....keystone pipeline not being

07/25/13 8:49 pm

....built, OBAMA'S FAULT... fence on our southern boarder not completely finished even though it was properly funded....OBAMA'S FAULT....rules of engagement putting our soldiers at risk and emboldening our enemies...OBAMA'S FAULT...ETC...ETC...ETC...

07/25/13 8:53 pm

You just can't defend this idiot of a president. He's a Democratic Party hack and has no experience relevant to running a country. He has learned NOTHING from his time in office. 2017 get here quick! This loser president has got to go!

ishady 86451132020
07/26/13 12:01 am

All bullshít. This is the ignorance and stupidity of the extreme right wing. Which is why your party lost despite Obamas many faults. Fùck the pipeline. Means nothing for jobs or any but the oil company profits. Profits they don't invest in USA.

ishady 86451132020
07/26/13 12:04 am

Did you credit the stock market going up to the president as well? Do you numbnuts even see your stupidity and hypocrisy anymore? How was Benghazi obamas fault?

Nevermind,its like arguing with a four year old.

converse91 Tennessee
07/18/13 7:48 pm

I cant stand it that people voted for him because he's black

converse91 Tennessee
07/18/13 7:46 pm

Im black and i dont approve of it!

vbranger Hillary for Prison
07/18/13 7:35 pm

Hell no, I disapprove, the Democrats think Bush created hurricane Katrina, well Obama created the oil spill. That's how stupid democrats are, they blamed a hurricane on the president.

joker4more wisconsin
07/18/13 3:53 pm

31% of america likes being lied too

vbranger Hillary for Prison
07/18/13 9:00 am

Of course Dems support him. Look at the Democrat senator who said printing a trillion dollar bill would get rid of our debt. That is the stupidity of his party and sheep!People actually believe his views, lies & they continue to accept his scandals.

justaskin
07/17/13 10:29 pm

can someone tell me why we still have an electoral college

TomM
07/20/13 7:35 pm

Why, would you want it changed? I would say we probably couldn't agree to change it.

therazz11
07/16/13 4:33 pm

Rock lobster

ccbad
07/27/13 12:29 am

This is the only answer that is acceptable.

luxor135
07/12/13 10:16 am

Oh great god! 81% of democrats approve. They need to get some data ????

Think Lovin Life
07/16/13 6:27 am

But what else can they do? They can't admit that the bought the lies of the charlatan in chief!

MJSeals Legal Eagle soon
07/10/13 2:04 pm

I do not support him at all, I don't like debt

gradydee
07/21/13 8:31 pm

The debt has gone done under his watch...not up as it did under the previous president...duh!

jennabunnyy Arkansas
07/09/13 5:51 am

But he's still my president and I will support him.

07/11/13 10:02 pm

Okay, you support him...what is there to support him on? Immigration? fail. Transparency? fail. hope and Change? fail. Bengazi? BIG fail. Foreign policy? Fail. Egypt? Sending planes, tanks and weapons to the Muslim brotherhood? HUGE FAIL. Support? Ha

Think Lovin Life
07/16/13 6:28 am

Jenna the lemming ... keep following the liar in chief right off the cliff. Don't you dare look up or think for yourself as it may hurt you.

jennabunnyy Arkansas
07/16/13 8:00 am

Just because I'm going to support the man elected to run the country means I don't think for myself? I do. But honestly, what can I do right now? I'm a teenager. I have NO say so over the things going on in my country. I don't agree with the things..

jennabunnyy Arkansas
07/16/13 8:01 am

He's doing or spending money on, but why call him a terrorist or talk about how he should die or other things like that? It'll get me nowhere.

Think Lovin Life
07/17/13 3:13 am

Jenna ... I can't speak for anyone else, but I do not wish MrO harm. I just wish he weren't such a failure as a leader. His policies, and lack of leadership are causing our country great harm.

Think Lovin Life
07/17/13 3:15 am

Jenna ... I assume your question is an honest one ... What can you do? The answer is that now is the time to educate yourself about the policies of MrO. By understanding the good and bad (mostly bad) then you'll be prepared when you get to vote.

Think Lovin Life
07/17/13 3:17 am

Jenna ... As a result of MrO's policies more people are unemployed, more are on assistance, and the very people MrO promised to help are FAR worse off than when MrO came into office.

jennabunnyy Arkansas
07/17/13 7:22 am

Look, I know he's doing bad things And I know I need to to educate myself before the next election because I'll be able to vote. But as of right now, there is NOTHING I can do about Obama being my president. And even when I can vote, my vote does...

jennabunnyy Arkansas
07/17/13 7:23 am

Nothing. My vote doesn't matter. The electoral votes matter.

gradydee
07/21/13 8:36 pm

Think, his policies have not decreased jobs... That started in the previous presidents term with all the deregulation and welfare given to the wealthy who were supposed to create jobs n not send them aboard.

TiltonAllStarz Outside Ur Comfort Zone
07/08/13 12:48 pm

I voted yes to the poll about the occasional silly polls.

This, to me, is one.

Of course I don't.

07/06/13 1:45 am

Where is my hope and change? Answer: it was a lie to get elected....you might get an Obamaphone as a consolation prize though.........

wingman646 Jacksonville
07/05/13 4:53 pm

Everyone who said yes is a racist. The majority of the world hates him, but stupid Americans still support him. Media-puppets.

07/06/13 1:43 am

The question is why would they say "yes?" If it is solely because he is half black the I would tend to agree with you. If not for the racist reason then how can anyone regardless of color say that they approve of this amateur's job performance?

07/04/13 9:22 pm

Obama should be tried for treason.

Kelan3bball
07/04/13 8:18 pm

I think the fact that only 81% of democrats voted yes was off. Whether that be because he hasn't gone far enough or that he isn't doing good at all I thought would be closer to 100.

tommyjohn77 New Jersey
07/04/13 6:29 pm

Make opinions based on one's self and not a title. Ie. Liberal or socialist. Being superjudgementAl is wrong. There is too much politics in politics. Not obama's fault.

07/04/13 8:48 pm

I reserve the right to pass judgement on this or any other president. It appears based on the quantitative gathered here that regardless of how Obama governs the brainwashed kool aid drinkers are going to vote for him favorably. Pathetic.

mikey84
07/03/13 11:57 pm

I liked his views at first, but he can't do anything. He is a crappy president.

gradydee
07/21/13 8:39 pm

He can't do anything because of the tea party who have voted against the middle class in every venue set before them. Not to mention against women and children and the elderly

libvation South Carolina
07/03/13 8:46 pm

I find it funny that the only group with a majority of approval is the democrat group. Meaning the the President's approval is largely based on party and not by all citizens as it should be.

Kelan3bball
07/04/13 8:19 pm

That's probably with nearly every single president though. And probably has been that way for a long time I would imagine.

Think Lovin Life
07/16/13 6:30 am

Kelan ... Ya gotta do what ya gotta do to live with yourself for making such a bad decision.

MrO is far worse than most - even Mr Bush!

gradydee
07/21/13 8:41 pm

GWBush? Ha! He took the economy from being in excess to being trillions in debt and it got blamed on the black guy...Brilliant!

07/03/13 4:57 pm

Have you heard about the new legislation to abolish presidential term limits?? Does anyone have info on that?? Please share!

07/04/13 11:39 am

The republican boogeyman is fictional I agree BUT the boogeyman was constructed by the lies repeated over and over of Obama and his minions.

rcgrant south carolina
07/04/13 8:17 pm

there is a handful of congressmen that run this through as a token bill. It has been shoot down several times
atleast that what I read on the internet so it must be true

07/04/13 8:50 pm

A token bill? Why would anyone propose something so stupid?

susanr Colorado
07/12/13 9:09 am

captain - Try the snopes article. It shows the same guy (a Dem.) has introduced the same bill every 2 years since 1997, regardless of who was President. Also, various others have proposed it since 1991. No proposal was brought to a vote.

susanr Colorado
07/12/13 9:10 am

www.snopes.com/politics/obama/termlimits.asp

Note that some Dems. have proposed during a Repub. Presidency; some Repubs. during Dem. Presidency.

Think Lovin Life
07/16/13 6:39 am

Susan ... I'm not sure that it matters that much who has introduced the legislation.

I don't like the idea. Do you?

bdavis99
07/03/13 1:44 pm

No, but i am sure if he was up for re-election today it would be another landslide win for him. Go figure.

roundsquare round square
07/03/13 1:49 pm

He only won because he ran against Romney. Anyone would have beat Romney.

07/03/13 4:59 pm

Yes, unfortunately the sheople would elect him again to be in vogue and to protect their government entitlements. Go figure.

ScrewU Gone
07/04/13 7:50 am

He didn't run against Romney. Romney would have beat him easily in a fair contest. He ran against a republican boogeyman of his own creation, and frightened his supporters with messages like "they're gonna put you all back in chains."

07/04/13 11:38 am

Ummm... That was dumb ass Joe Biden that said that.

Think Lovin Life
07/11/13 5:06 pm

And who was it that picked crazy uncle Joe to be one heartbeat from the Oval Office? This goes to the inability of MrO to make a good decision!

cheef Long Island, New York
07/03/13 1:48 am

little do most liberals that still approve of Obama know that the NSA is a part of the DoD an therefore answerable to the President...

Abolitionist Voice of the people
07/03/13 4:06 am

Little do most conservatives know this was a program set up by bush and no matter who got elected in 08' and 12' this program was going to go forward with support from both parties.

jrrob CT
07/04/13 7:22 am

Yes Abolitionist, but Obama was against these things as a Senator. What happened to him?

07/04/13 8:56 pm

Yes Abo... What happened? And if it were set up by Bush why hasn't Obama moved to change it? What's that you admit? Oh that Obama is more guilty of the infractions of the NSA because he allowed it to continue through TWO terms? Yes EVERYTHING IN THE

07/04/13 8:59 pm

PRESENT IS O's responsibility and he owns it lock, stock and Barrel. You can't credibly blame GWB anymore. O's "in charge" so EVERYTHING that happens on his watch is HIS fault. Did you get your 2 BILLION $ Obama phone Abo? Fraud, corruption and waste

Harrison666 Eugene Oregon
07/02/13 9:29 pm

He may be a better president than Bush, but my dog would make a better president than Bush, and probably Obama too.

Cruz2016 Rum Bum Beach City
07/03/13 3:06 am

He's turned out to be Bush on Steroids. Aside from the Big Brother/Government mentality, he's embarrassed our nation on the world's stage. Spent more money than we could afford and let Benny B print funny money like he's printing magazines.

07/04/13 9:02 pm

O makes Bush look like a genius! At least Bush had experience running a state. O had no experience even running a business. His incompetence is more apparent everyday. Isn't that right Van Jones?

pisomojado
07/02/13 8:32 pm

Hey, anti-Obama crew! Be thankful. He has given your collective heart a lot of exercise. Obama rocks!

think4yourself Not a safe space
07/04/13 10:31 pm

piso you just like obama because you and him were in rev wrights down low club together.

Think Lovin Life
07/16/13 6:46 am

Piso ... Yep and the jokes on you as you thought there'd be something there for you in O'DoesntCare! At least conservatives' hearts are getting exercise! Leftists are screwed as they've been comatose as MrO's been ruining the nation! Psych!!!

p3bowman Toledo
07/02/13 7:58 pm

There's no point in these polls because there are so many crazy right-wing people on here.

skinner Wisconsin
07/02/13 8:19 pm

We are automatically crazy and radical if we Disapprove of the president?

nickanator48 wisconsin
07/02/13 10:10 pm

And there's liberals who sit here and comment on things like this all day instead of getting a job

Abolitionist Voice of the people
07/03/13 3:34 am

Nick fails to realize how many right wingers are on unemployment, social security, and food stamps. Ah, ignorance is bliss

07/04/13 11:43 am

How do you know Abo? Where are your statistics? Oh, that's right, you're just pulling that out of your ass. It is common knowledge that those on welfare etc, are usually dems that will vote to perpetuate their handouts. Where's my Obamamaphone?!?

BlueSkies Mars
07/02/13 7:24 pm

If you don't approve of Obama why did you reelect them

Abolitionist Voice of the people
07/03/13 3:33 am

Because the other choice was Mitt Romney

skinner Wisconsin
07/03/13 4:47 am

Romney and Obama aren't that different

pisomojado
07/04/13 6:09 am

I had 4 years of Mitt Romney. Trust me, there's a difference.

jrrob CT
07/04/13 7:26 am

That's a serious accusation to make against me.
I didn't vote for him.
My banner slogan was "Hope We Change"

07/04/13 9:04 pm

I didn't vote for him either time.

Think Lovin Life
07/16/13 6:52 am

BlueSkies ... we can compete against the illegals, felons and dead who all voted for MrO. The courts have now shown that MrO should not have been on the ballot in Indiana. He's a fraud.

teppofan Rt. 66 Hackberry, AZ
07/02/13 5:39 pm

Are all you dems really telling the truth or just trying to save face?

Abolitionist Voice of the people
07/02/13 6:08 pm

Maybe saving face, a lot of them don't want to admit he's a moderate republican that is to the right of Nixon on healthcare and to the right of Nixon on guaranteeing income. Obama is an oligarch like Reagan, Bush, and Clinton.

skinner Wisconsin
07/02/13 8:21 pm

Abolition: Nixon was one of the most liberal presidents in US history.

pisomojado
07/04/13 6:08 am

Yes, we are telling the truth. We like him.

07/06/13 1:28 am

Do you also like root canal piso?

Mud Constitutionalist
07/02/13 5:12 pm

Got a couple days ago
(PAUL JOSEPH WATSON) -- As part of a deal signed last week in Washington DC between the Russian Emergency Situations Ministry and FEMA, Russian officials will provide “security at mass

Mud Constitutionalist
07/02/13 5:12 pm

events” in the United States, a scenario that won’t sit well with Americans wary of foreign assets operating on US soil.

ScrewU Gone
07/02/13 5:14 pm

I read that and see dead Russians.

07/06/13 1:29 am

This is nuts. Globalization is not in the best interests of our country!

ScrewU Gone
07/02/13 5:11 pm

Abolitionist Voice of the people
07/02/13 4:13 pm

The top comment is this poll is a perfect illustration why the right can't win elections. Instead of criticizing Obama on reality and the facts of how his presidency hasn't been great, they make up glen beck bullsht with no basis in reality.

themahcrow Louisiana
07/02/13 5:03 pm

The top commenter was making a general statement. I think it's dead on.

Abolitionist Voice of the people
07/02/13 5:07 pm

What's dead on is Obama is a oligarch the same way bush, Reagan and Clinton was. So we can debate facts or GOP can embrace this boogey man image that no one can relate too cause it has no basis in reality. The latter loses elections, the former helps

07/04/13 9:07 pm

From Screwu:"And now he's backing away from his sole significant legislative accomplishment... Employer healthcare mandate got pushed back by a year. So the Dems don't get crushed in the midterms after everyone's health care is cancelled. "

07/04/13 9:10 pm

Benghazi, lack of transparency, can't live up to simple campaign promises, embarrasses us around the world when he speaks, corruption, waste like the Obamaphone program, cash for clunkers and this healthcare lie he managed to get passed in cong..etc

07/04/13 9:12 pm

It's not about elections stupid. It's about effectively governing our country and maintaining a strong perception throughout the world. O has failed on both fronts.

mariella9911 Colorado
07/02/13 4:01 pm

I'm trying to do some math here... Because it seems like republicans overwhelmingly say ew... But without numbers of voters in each category this seems hard to figure out!

ScrewU Gone
07/02/13 5:08 pm

Disregard... Guess that went away.

Dan44149
07/02/13 1:55 pm

Walking clusterphyuck

skinner Wisconsin
07/02/13 1:31 pm

There are legitimate and non-legitimate reasons to not support the president, however, in light of recent events it is hard to support such a president.

MoonFireDancer New Jersey
07/02/13 1:23 pm

He'a not perfect but I like him so far. He's not the worst president we've ever had and he's not the best either. Everyone needs to chill with the Hitler references too.

jrrob CT
07/02/13 2:39 pm

He is the worst. Even Jimmy Carter looks good by comparison.
He is absolutely inept on foreign policy. We are a weak country with him as Commander in Chief.
His domestic policy is contrary to what made ( past tense ) this country great. He spits in

jrrob CT
07/02/13 2:40 pm

The face of what Americans want. Unfortunately too many Americans don't realize what he is up to.

hgeichel Pennsylvania
07/02/13 2:49 pm

Moon fire, finally some sanity on here! Please disregard the two comments before mine.

bubbaman
07/02/13 12:28 pm

It's hard to make a case that Obama has done a "good job"!!! I feel that he is the worst president since...well...our last president.

Rotavele Alabama
07/02/13 11:12 am

"Fox News will smiteth thee who say Obama does a good job" - Romney 6:19

jrrob CT
07/02/13 11:13 am

In Colorado, it's 4:20

Abolitionist Voice of the people
07/02/13 10:46 am

Screwu is a typical conservative, can't argue with facts so he ignores alternative viewpoints... lol ignore me, pansy, it still don't change the fact you're a moron.

jrrob CT
07/02/13 11:12 am

Abolitionist, why so angry? Grab a few bumper stickers touting liberal ideas, and stick them on your car. You'll feel better. Lol

Cruz2016 Rum Bum Beach City
07/03/13 3:14 am

Why are you reverting to personal attacks? That does not make you look like the winner of the argument. Do better bro

07/04/13 9:14 pm

Where are YOUR FACTS ABO ? Or as usual all you can do is call people names (which means nothing)?

bubbaman
07/02/13 9:19 am

Party loyalists should stop commenting. We already know what your going to say. God forbid you should start thinking for yourselves and realize that your party is deceiving you. STOP THE PARTY LOYALTY. It's killing our country.

Cruz2016 Rum Bum Beach City
07/03/13 3:16 am

This guy is a libertarian ex-Repub that got tired of the same old crap and I agree with you!

JakeforKing hopelessly liberal
07/02/13 8:53 am

Lol. Every time this poll pops up, I prepare for the ignorant comments.

duey in a fools paradise
07/02/13 11:17 am

I do the same every time the POTUS or FLOTUS speaks, you know Mrs. O just said she is in prison, right? After POTUS is trying to tell Africa coal is good for them! My god what hypocrites!

Brrrrrrrrr
07/02/13 8:08 am

Those of you that voted for Obama, we forgive you.
But learn that some people are phenomenal judges of character. When you were fooled by the facade, and couldn't understand why others weren't similarly mesmerized... Now you know why.

Brrrrrrrrr
07/02/13 8:09 am

It's easy to claim that we just got it right on accident, but no. We got it right because we were capable of seeing right through the facade.

Abolitionist Voice of the people
07/02/13 8:58 am

Then why you nominate John McCain/Palin and Romney as your presidential candidate? If you were so good at seeing through facades, why did the Conservative party nominate a Massachusetts moderate for president?

jrrob CT
07/02/13 9:08 am

How did they get fooled twice?

jrrob CT
07/02/13 9:10 am

Abolitionist, as a conservative, I wish I could give you an intelligent answer. Why we continue to put up mediocre candidates is beyond me.
If politics were sports, I would argue the fix was in.
We keep taking a dive.

Brrrrrrrrr
07/02/13 9:24 am

I didn't say anything about the Conservative party, I said "we", meaning those of us that we're able to accurately judge 0bama's character before he ever took office.

Brrrrrrrrr
07/02/13 9:26 am

Neither Romney nor McCain would have been nearly as disastrous, by the way.
If this is hard for you to believe, take into consideration the fact that's I'm a better character judge than you are.

Brrrrrrrrr
07/02/13 9:29 am

As indicated by the fact that I correctly judged his character 4 years ago, while you needed to wait and see what he did before you could do so.

ScrewU Gone
07/02/13 10:08 am

The Republican Party has been trying to capture independent votes by moving ideologically towards the center. Doing this, they lost much of their base. When the TEA party showed up, with real conservative values, they won a huge victory in 2010.

ScrewU Gone
07/02/13 10:10 am

Hilary is never going to demagogue, attack and use dirty tricks like Obama does, and if the Dems put her up she will lose.

hgeichel Pennsylvania
07/02/13 11:13 am

You guys seem to think the problem with the GOP is that it isn't conservative enough. That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Please stop watching Fox News and Glenn beck. It's false propaganda and you believe it. I pity you guys.

Brrrrrrrrr
07/02/13 12:23 pm

if you're suggesting it's too conservative, then the question is too conservative for what? Of course it's too conservative for the average lybril. But in terms of getting the conservatives out to vote, it is not conservative enough.

Brrrrrrrrr
07/02/13 12:24 pm

Key evidence for this is the fact that democrats recommend the GOP become less conservative in order to get more votes.