dawl (you should follow her :) ) asked if you've ever played 2 truths 1 lie. The game is to put three things about your life, two true and one false, and others need to guess which is false. Wanna play?
1. I'm adopted from Texas
2. I've had two concussions and broken 8 bones
3. I'm 15
Actually, #3, I'm 16
1. I am a republican.
2. I am Asian.
3. I am 15
1 is true
2 are true I mean.
One of those is 1.
Is it 3?
3 is true.
So you're not Asian?
Hey, I'm 15 too! (Insert high five emoji)
So I'm not Asian.
1. I am colorblind
2. I have a big scar on my leg from an incident with a shark 3 years ago
3. My grandfather was one of the Little Rascals
1. My parents were held hostage by an escaped prisoner
2. My coworker shot and killed his pregnant fiancé
3. My husband has prison tats on his hands
1. I've been inside one of the great pyramids
2. I'm an expert marksman
3. I've been a foster parent
1. I once begged for money in a airport
2. I was married to a gay man
3. I have a green thumb, I can grow anything
The lie is number 3. Everything I try to grow dies,
#1. I forgot I needed to pay parking on my car came back from trip broke, had to bet for money
#2. Well that's a long story. But we started out friend and are still friendly
1. I was born on April Fool's Day
2. I am distantly related to Steve Jobs
3. I started getting gray hair when I was 13
2. I think you share birthday with my son
The lie was number 3. Got you ;)
Here we go :)
1. I was adopted by my aunt when I was a baby
2. Part of my eye has been slit open before
3. I have never had a concussion
1. I've been to every state on the east coast in one trip.
2. I'm leaving in 6 hours to go to Colorado.
3. I have visited one other country outside the U.S.
1. I was almost killed on an ATV.
2. I've had plastic surgery done.
3. I've broken 3 bones.
Hopefully 1 they are very dangerous
This seems strange now that it's in order but I wanted to say 3!
3, I've only broken 2 bones. The plastic surgery was facial reconstruction. I was attacked by a dog and they had to sew my lip and thumb back on.
Yay I was right!
1. I love to cook
2. I'm 23
3. I'm Ukrainian (partly)
1. I was born with only one ear.
2. I have been visited more than 50 countries.
3. I built a computer when I was 7.
Haha! It was 2.
I mean, I traveled a lot, but 50? What am I? The Pope?
1. You SHOULD follow Dawl.
2. I already played this game on her poll.
3. But I'm still boring.
3. You're never boring.
Aw thx Zod!! You are far from boring! I told you already you re the Fonz of everything!! Believe it!
No you aren't. 3
Here's a fun one:
1. I've been stabbed in the leg
2. I've been shot in the arm
3. I've been kicked by a deer causing a flesh wound.
Yikes....I will go with 2
3. I almost did, same time I was using a knife to kill it :P
I was shot in the arm with a pellet from an air gun, so it still counts, but barely. Yay for tweezers!
And I was stabbed by a guy from the trailer park I used I live in. He got his though
1. I have to color my gray hair every 3-4 weeks
2. I can tie a cherry stem into a knot in my mouth in under a minute.
3. I have been mugged before.
I hope it's 3
2 You're going to get the guys all excited now.
1! I can do 2 and 3 almost happened to me once!
So basically if you were me the answer would be 1.
Tops wins!!! Unfortunately #2 is the lie!
1. I hate spaghetti
2. I've lived in South America
3. I can't sing to save my life
And... the answer is 3. I actually sing really well, and I can't STAND spaghetti. Yuck.
1. I have twin sons
2. I married my first and only boyfriend
3. I thought about being a nun
Ooooh.... 3 is correct. Too easy!
1) I am a cross dressing porn star
2) My real name is C Ling Phan
3) I have a hamster parked on my chin
I think they are all true
2, because I'm pretty sure there is a hamster on your chin.
Nice idea, Dawl... I followed you now! :)
Thx Kay! Following you back now! Nice to meet you :)
Yes! I love meeting new people on here. :)
1. I enjoy picking flowers
2. I've raced dirtbikes
3. I'm afraid of opossums
3. I actually made friends with an opossum that would walk with me part if the way to the bus stop in the morning.
Yup. It was fantastic. There were several babies of its stuck in our empty trash can once. I tipped it over and let the free. The next morning I saw the same mom/dad hovering in the distance and threw it a piece f a granola bar. It loved me
Finally got one of yours right!!
1. I've used a pick axe in the past week
2. I've been on 3 continents
3. I've been to Canada twice
Which one is it Skar?
I've only been to Canada once, in case anyone's wondering.
1. I I ran a marathon.
2. I play Fantasy Football.
3. I have been to Africa.
I love Fantasy Football and was league champ last year. I have visited Africa (Morocco). But I can't run to save my life!
1. I knit and sew.
2. I was arrested at a protest
3. I only have an Associates degree.
I'm going to say the degree because I thought I remember you saying once you only graduated from high school - but it's NOT because I don't think you are intelligent
I know you knit. And I think you have a secret past Tops! I am saying 3 is the lie.
It is 2. I had my passport confiscated by the British, but when I demanded to call the American Embassy they turned it. I refuse to tell them what I did the Republic of Ireland. Because they did not own it.
I was 21. More bravo than common sense.
Alright, you people want a tricky one? Bring. It.
1) I was a cheerleader for my high school
2) I don't like popcorn
3) I have a backyard
Heck yes! It was one and I stumped every single one of you!!!!!!
That was good
*flips hair* I try ;)
1. I've never been a bridesmaid
2. I have no brothers
3. My mother took me to see the Apple Dumpling Gang the day I first started my period
The answer is 1 - I was a maid of honor once - but never a bridesmaid - most of my friends didn't have big weddings. Can you believe my mom did that - apparently I kept saying I still wanted to be a kid - so she took me to a kids movie
Lmao!! Lucky! I have been a bridesmaid way too many times, maid of honor twice and even a flower girl. Oh and candle holder.
My mom took me to get mud pie when I got my period :-)
I stand corrected, maid of honor 3 times lol
1. I have a twin
2. I was captain of my high school swim team
3. I've touched the Stanley Cup
If you had touched the Cup....I am jealous!
It's 1. My older sisters are twins but I don't have one.
And yes, I've touched the cup :-)
1. I love puzzles
2. I play tons of video games
3. My first love was Elvis
1! I loved Elvis when I was 5, no one had the heart I tell me he was dead until I was like 8.
That is funny!
1. I am a singer.
2. I ride horses.
3. I am a natural blonde.
The lie is 2! I'm not really in to horses at all haha
Got me! What kinds of these do you sing?
I started singing with my choir in high school freshman year. We mostly sang like the classical stuff you'd expect a choir to sing. We sang in Carnegie hall and the Kennedy center. Now I'm in my colleges choir.
I prefer however to sing broadway
I was in two musicals with my school and was the lead in one of them! So much fun :)
Thank you! I'm so thankful for the opportunities that singing gave me :)
I was hoping to find this before you gave away the answer!! Haha
Here we go again:
1) I'm painting my nails right now
2) my birthday's in May
3) my favorite holiday is Christmas
Wow - I've never seen so much agreement in this app - LOL
What the heck?! Am I really this transparent?!
Shelly xD it's pretty surprising. Must be the limited answer choices
Right? I was gonna say 2 as well haha!
rlands, I never saw you say anything about a birthday ;)
You have such a happy personality...you have to be a Christmas lover!
I know! Who can not love Christmas :)
Even my Jewish friends love Christmas :)
1. I knit and sew
2. I'm not a legal adult
3. I collect stamps
So I'm outnumbered, huh?
3. I detest sticky things like stamps and stickers and scotch tape.
Also, rlands, why did you pick 1, eh :P I wanna hear some reasoning.
Haha idk...I knew it wasn't 2, and you seem worldly, so I figured stamps would reflect that! Haha I sew too!
I said 1 b/c frankly, after the deer story, I just couldn't picture it !
How else would I make the pelt into a fine coat? :P
Nah, I'm secretly somewhat feminine. Sewing and knitting are very good skills to have too.
Wow right on! Ok you are a freakin rock star. ????(Hope that star came through lol)
3 was my guess.
Somehow I just knew you had a soft side!
Double sided tape is the devil!