YouWantMeToPay July 1st, 2013 1:48am

Have you ever had a supernatural encounter/experience?

sarah1911 Poolesville MD
07/03/13 7:02 am

I grew up visiting my grandparents' 18th century house so it was frequent.

waterstar
07/03/13 1:49 am

As kids we played with the Ouija board asking questions we knew the answers to. Asked, 'When will Dad be home from Vietnam?' It spelled out July. (He was not due home until September.) He died there in July. (Cue scary music)

potatochip howdy
07/02/13 10:45 am

Once, I went to hogwarts.

hoosierwisdom inner voice
07/02/13 4:00 am

I met Elvis. Does that count?

kenimini The Dreamer
07/01/13 10:40 pm

Yesterday. My tv turned on by itself. Plus, a few years back I heard breathing in my garage, and I held my breath.

EmWalt Meet Jim the Duck
07/01/13 9:27 pm

I'm not saying I believe in traditional "ghosts." Much the opposite. At Youth 2000 last year, I had an encounter with the one and only Holy Ghost that I will never forget. ???????? Let me tell you, I barely ever cry, and I sobbed my eyes out that night.

EmWalt Meet Jim the Duck
07/01/13 9:31 pm

Wait what happened to my emoji, Tony?

TreeHugs Oregon
07/01/13 9:10 pm

I didn't believe in ouija boards until several of my friends and I took one to the top floor of my old school and the pointer was practically flying off the board. One of my friends' mother was a teacher there and I asked the board...

TreeHugs Oregon
07/01/13 9:12 pm

What her maiden name was. It spelled it right out (as confirmed by her visibly shaken daughter standing in the corner). I never touched one after that.

charon
07/02/13 2:10 pm

Ouija boards are not real as they were created as a board game in the late 1800's the name itself is was made of the French word Oui for yes and Germany Ja for yes. Check out Skeptic dictionary.com to get the full story on all this Paranormal BS!

Doopy Remedial Americanism
07/01/13 6:22 pm

Most people who frequent SoH have read my stories from childhood about accurately predicting events that happened later in the day and made the news.

charon
07/02/13 2:17 pm

Typical! no such thing as psychic powers, ESP, telekinetic, and the rest all BS! Just ask Sylvia Brown after all she was so right about the girl that was held hostage she said she was dead!

07/01/13 5:51 pm

Thank you Katexcore for your time I appreciate your interest.I think it my pics are proof that unreal things exist & I should get the million $ reward for giving up supernatural & serving it on a plate. Scares most, people won't look twice.

07/01/13 6:25 pm

Then go to the James randy site and see if it stands up to scrutiny

07/01/13 6:58 pm

That's like praying to God and asking for a sign. Evidence is not proof. Just because something isn't real doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It exist just not in reality. But reality isn't all that.

07/01/13 7:21 pm

That's exactly what it means. Something that isn't real does not exist. Just like fairies, trolls, and Santa.

EmWalt Meet Jim the Duck
07/01/13 9:29 pm

Wait, Santa's not real?!? ????

Reneezii Exodus 20. 8 to 11
07/02/13 8:19 pm

What are the pics supposed to be. All I see are random objects that kind of maybe look like a face.

07/03/13 1:35 am

The pics aren't suppose to be anything. They are not what I was seeing or taking a picture of. Im looking at a tree of life on a glass plate or a fish. And the pics I don't know they just weren't meant to be. So how or why?

indigobleu dog taxi
07/01/13 4:46 pm

Not me personally but my mom and sister with a ouija board

07/01/13 4:56 pm

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouija

Look under criticism, the academic portion

DaKernal Colorado
07/01/13 4:30 pm

What do you mean by "supernatural?"

mitchrapp1 Florida
07/01/13 1:46 pm

The very concept of "supernatural" is invalid, since if a thing happens and it is real, it is part of reality, part of the "natural world."

Brrrrrrrrr
07/01/13 2:43 pm

Occurrence in the natural world doesn't automatically imply 'caused from within the natural world'. If the supernatural has access to the natural world, and causes thing to happen in it, those occurrences may well be recognized as supernatural.

snacks East Bumfart
07/01/13 1:07 pm

I once shook hands with the Great Obama, the god of all dems.

Rotavele Alabama
07/01/13 12:16 pm

I'm an alabama republican, of course I have seen ghosts and UFOs on many occasions.

07/01/13 12:20 pm

I saw a UFO too, but turns out it was the ISS orbiting

jvberg Winter has Come
07/01/13 2:28 pm

this is one of the greatest things ever

rryanrichards
07/01/13 10:28 am

Well, every night my fan turns itself on, and my printer prints a few pages without command.

bridges2012 Oxnard, CA
07/01/13 9:30 am

Won't believe in supernatural, but right after my Mon died, I was sleeping. Could have sworn someone was tugging on my blanket to get my attention. Hasn't happened before or since. Brother had the same experience at the same time. Strange!!

bridges2012 Oxnard, CA
07/01/13 9:31 am

Damn autocorrect!! Should be Don't.

weallhave1 Tennessee
07/01/13 8:45 am

Nevada! Of course!

Fjolsvin Midgard
07/01/13 8:09 am

No gods or devils just things not yet documented, explainable phenomenon, over active minds or people seeing whet they wish to see

ThePhlegm The Lone Star State
07/01/13 10:07 am

Wow! Tell me more, Mr. Omniscient.

Fjolsvin Midgard
07/01/13 10:16 am

No thanks. If you can conjure up a ghost and empirical evidence of any paranormal activity maybe we can talk but until then..

dudley northern Virginia woods
07/01/13 8:05 am

Saw a grayish thing floating around one night. Stuff like that doesn't scare me. Some telekinetic stuff. Late ex was a parapsychologist.

goalie31 Byzantine Catholic
07/01/13 7:40 am

demons and angels are on earth... ghosts aren't because souls go to heaven or hell

07/01/13 7:59 am

Are ghost and souls the same as spirits? If you don't have a soul do you have a spirit like animals? Or whatever "animal spirits" are? Cause I think spirits just might be here too.

Rocker saved by grace
07/01/13 8:51 am

Our (human) souls are not spirits. Large difference. Everybody has a spirit just because they are alive. Everybody also has a soul. Our soul is our mind, will, and emotions.

07/01/13 4:57 pm

Ghost, souls, spirits, demons, etc don't exist

Rocker saved by grace
07/01/13 4:59 pm

If you exist, then your spirit must exist also. Without a spirit, you cannot exist

Rocker saved by grace
07/01/13 5:06 pm

They go hand in hand. YOU are really a spirit. Your body is where it currently resides.

07/01/13 5:13 pm

If you're talking spirit as in energy , I could agree with you.
But I am nothing more than an exceptionally complex chemical machine.
I have no metaphysical soul

Rocker saved by grace
07/01/13 5:29 pm

You spirit does have energy. Your spirit cannot die

07/01/13 5:35 pm

Everything in this universe will die, the expansion of the universe will break apart atoms and then the quarks and so on. Nothing lasts forever, not even energy

Rocker saved by grace
07/01/13 5:52 pm

I, respectfully, disagree. Energy can be transferred, but not destroyed (at least in the natural).

07/01/13 7:33 am

If anyone cares, check my profile pic it's supernatural.

07/01/13 7:34 am

Now that I finally caught on that it can be changed.

kateXcore Dark side of the moon
07/01/13 3:18 pm

Is that legitimate? What's the story behind it?

07/01/13 5:35 pm

It wasn't what I was taking a picture of. That's the original if you do whatever like make brighter or less contrast it's super detailed. I was against any edits until I put them online & the users there showed me. If you dare, Flickr & see.me.com

07/01/13 5:42 pm

TheotherOtherside on flicker is practice editing 84 pics KellyStephens@see.me.com is just top 20 pics. And this isn't interpreted like looking at clouds. It down to the detail there. You see it with no doubt. Whatever IT is.

07/01/13 6:06 pm

I wish I was just a little smarter there a comment for you katexcore as a new comment

kateXcore Dark side of the moon
07/01/13 9:20 pm

I can't find any of those things online. :( The link doesn't work.

07/01/13 10:28 pm

I'm sorry I thought Flickr would be easy my screen name is TheOtherOtherside. My real name is Kelly Stephens does it show that I don't promote my art work? How embarrassing. I apologize. Flickr is a great photo storage site recently updated.

07/01/13 10:39 pm

www.flickr.com/photos/theotherotherside/ so I thought my pics would scare. Flickr' s update left me behind . Please if anyone wants to look try this link. Better pics are toward the back

07/01/13 10:41 pm

www.flickr.com/photos/theotherotherside/ my supernatural buddies will let you photograph them as well. I wish I knew who's blue eyes keep showing up

kateXcore Dark side of the moon
07/02/13 5:33 am

That link works. Pretty cool!

Diknak Ohio
07/01/13 6:26 am

Please remember that disease used to be considered supernatural because no one knew what caused it to spread. We then discovered germ theory and, viola, it is no longer supernatural. Defaulting to the supernatural is intellectually dishonest.

Rocker saved by grace
07/01/13 8:55 am

To some extent it is. There are two sides to the supernatural, Godly and satanic. The devil causes sickness to come, because it cannot come from anywhere else. Disease is perverted health.

Diknak Ohio
07/01/13 12:33 pm

"The devil causes sickness to come"

wow . . . you live in the information age; act like it. It comes from foreign bacteria or viruses entering our body. These live and grow on surfaces and get introduced to our bodies through touch/air.

Jaxsue new Jersey
07/01/13 2:27 pm

I agree with diknak....wow. Come into the 21st century.

Rocker saved by grace
07/01/13 2:31 pm

And where do you think those viruses came from?

Rocker saved by grace
07/01/13 2:31 pm

Keep in mind that the devil cannot create anything. He can only pervert what is right.

Injectable Mojave Mo Problems
07/01/13 2:41 pm

They came from the magical disease/virus shooting asshole that resides in death valley... duh.

Doopy Remedial Americanism
07/01/13 6:16 pm

You're really arguing about a false dichotomy. Just because a natural cause for something exists, doesn't imply that the natural cause isn't itself directed by a supernatural one.

Diknak Ohio
07/01/13 6:08 am

No . . . because it doesn't exist. There has never been an instance where we have had a perfectly scientific explanation and we abandoned it for a magical one. Minds play tricks on people, but there is no such thing as magic.

vstrom Washington
07/01/13 5:59 am

Did many of you read the question? Have you had the experience not if you believe.

ScottyDoesNo Black Lives Dont Matter
07/01/13 4:07 am

Of course the supernatural is real. In fact one time I was in Alabama and saw a Leprechaun in a tree!

youtu.be/nda_OSWeyn8

dustbunny
07/01/13 12:25 am

At the time I thought I did but who knows... when my grandpa died I was maybe 11-12 y.o. and was being a brat so I stayed home instead of going to the funeral. At some point the stereo changed itself from playing a CD to radio. I got spooked!

07/01/13 12:34 am

Probably just an electronic malfunction.

07/01/13 12:49 am

It would've spooked me too, but I agree with dem

07/01/13 12:16 am

Nope, the supernatural does not exist.

07/01/13 12:21 am

Just because I don't believe in the supernatural doesn't mean I don't enjoy a good ghost story, horror movie, or a good scare. Part of the reason I love Halloween so much. That and it's fun

getupbaby South City
06/30/13 11:57 pm

Late one night... I had been laying bed for no more than two minutes, just thinking about my plans for tomorrow, when I felt a tug... not to be graphic, I thought the wife was frisky and began to reciprocate when I noticed...

getupbaby South City
06/30/13 11:59 pm

She was sleeping with both hands under her head. Who tugged my such and such? I think a horny ghost. I was lucid.

koozi47 Texas
07/01/13 12:16 am

Could be a crack head... who got a hold of the wrong stuff...

emsies Seattle
06/30/13 11:57 pm

No, but I sleep with salt and silver next to my bed thanks to the TV show, though.

06/30/13 11:41 pm

Lots of no votes, yet I'd guess a lot of you believe in a god. Hmmmmmm.

tallboy Kilroy was here
06/30/13 11:48 pm

Just because someone hasn't had a supernatural encounter doesn't mean that they don't believe in God.

06/30/13 11:53 pm

My point being the majority haven't seen any evidence, yet still believe. I believe in facts and data, and not a single person in history has been able to prove a god or the supernatural exist.

tallboy Kilroy was here
06/30/13 11:56 pm

It's called faith. Those who have it don't need evidence. No need to mock people just because they have different beliefs than you.

07/01/13 12:00 am

Was I mocking? Simply saying I find it interesting and stating my belief. I just find it saddening more people don't require factual and reproducible evidence before believing in something I see as outlandish.

Blakelington Earth
07/01/13 12:05 am

It's good to know that people like tallboy here respect my belief in the Flying Spaghetti Monster who created the universe in its image. Because proof and science aren't important if I feel in my heart that we all have an alfredo core of holiness.

tallboy Kilroy was here
07/01/13 12:05 am

And many of those people find it saddening that you believe what you believe. Why make an issue of it?

tallboy Kilroy was here
07/01/13 12:09 am

I'm not telling you what you should or shouldn't believe. I'm just saying that you should try having a little respect for those have different beliefs. Ever hear of a little thing called tolerance?

07/01/13 12:10 am

I make an issue of it because people tend to translate those beliefs into legislation and believe there's no reason to combat climate change because your god can just wave his wand and fix it. May the flying spaghetti monster's noodliness be with you, ramen.

koozi47 Texas
07/01/13 12:17 am

Design indicates a designer, simple as that.

tallboy Kilroy was here
07/01/13 12:18 am

Wow... An intolerant gay person. Sad.

07/01/13 12:24 am

Even though scientists (who dedicate their lives to studying origins) virtually unanimously agree on a big bang and evolution right? Tallboy its a little tough to be tolerant of an institution that has caused almost all wars, many genocides, and caused the majority of my family to disown me when I

07/01/13 12:24 am

Lol, koozi, complexity does not=creator/designer.

youtu.be/SSxgnu3Hww8

This is one of the most common fallacious arguments of creationists

07/01/13 12:25 am

came out of the closet. On the flip side, my being gay harms no one, yet how many deeply religious folks are tolerant of me?

07/01/13 12:34 am

Tallboy, you're losing ground, non theists are among the fastest growing demographic. If you survive another 50 years, the non religious will be in the majority.

koozi47 Texas
07/01/13 12:41 am

So what if they're the majority? It's in a humans innate nature to believe in God, since when did humans become so intelligent that they know everything about the universe? Do you realize how freaking tiny we are compared to the entire universe?

koozi47 Texas
07/01/13 12:42 am

We don't know crap so quit acting like scientists have solved all of life's mysteries so we can now safely say there isn't a God.

07/01/13 12:46 am

No, it isn't in our nature to believe in God.
If it was true then you'd see more non-believers moving into religion.
If religion was on such sturdy ground then they wouldn't start indoctrinating and brainwashing children at such early ages.

07/01/13 12:47 am

We are all born atheists, until our minds are filled with the mush that church provides as "knowledge"

07/01/13 12:48 am

Get over it, your imaginary god does not exist

07/01/13 12:50 am

We have found heaps of evidence to refute the 6 day creation/6000 year old earth story creationists tote since Darwin's day. Science vs folk tales, who wins?

07/01/13 12:57 am

Hell the head of the human genome project, Francis Collins, is a devout Christian and he agrees that there would've had to have been at least 10,000 people at the dawn of humanity and he accepts evolution as fact

koozi47 Texas
07/01/13 12:58 am

Funny how you always use Christianity as a proof for the non existence of God as if Christianity is the only legitimate religion. News flash: just cause Christianity has been proven wrong, and it has, doesn't mean God doesn't exist.

koozi47 Texas
07/01/13 1:01 am

Research Islam and watch the YouTube videos of a man named hamza tzortzis. You may just be amazed...

07/01/13 1:03 am

Oh no, I'm not limiting it to Christianity. Francis Colin's statements means that the bible is wrong about the birth of man and therefore all abrahamic religions are wrong about our origins. And that's just the tip of the iceberg of scientists

07/01/13 1:04 am

Islam was founded by a lunatic pedophile.

07/01/13 1:18 am

The comment that scientist believe in the Big Bang theory. I' think science is trying to dispute the big bang It's not a BB that created our universe it's the hand of Getti that made our BB a one of a kind.I bet they don't find a God particle but 5

07/01/13 1:26 am

So if they prove a god exists to creation is God a force like gravity or a conscious being. We will never understand gravity or what made us human. Still no Missing Link. The mind of God is a force to great for us to look for.looking inward is best.

koozi47 Texas
07/01/13 1:47 am

You are beyond lost, I'd like to see who you'd call out to if you were drowning at sea

07/01/13 1:53 am

Nobody, because there would be water in my lungs and I can't cry for help.
If I was treading water I'd be calling "help, coast guard"...Because they actually exist and could help me.
Just like I'd go to my doctor if I felt an odd lump on my body

07/01/13 2:14 am

And I'd accept god if he appeared to every human being, on every video device, performing a miracle: such as making the moon into an Earthlike planetary body permanently in under a minute while it is being recorded

Nukimo NC Dreaming of Far Away
07/01/13 3:23 am

I've got the back of my former home stater gaydem90 on this. Tall boy, gd didn't mock. You seem touchy. Btw, I'll say again, Faith is: 1) the purposeful suspension of critical thinking." 2) A firm belief in something for which there is no proof."

07/01/13 3:49 am

Gaydem90, if you haven't moved on would you say more about why you think (you) being gay doesn't harm anyone else? From a prior comment. Would you believe I have felt pain because a gay friends life was more difficult. Still brings tears.

07/01/13 3:57 am

Did you ever wish you were straight or wish you weren't so/as different from others before you came out? I was insecure w/ no self esteem. Which made life harder for the people in my life. Kinda harmed them.

07/01/13 6:46 am

Thanks guys for the support as I passed out lol. I would say it isn't my being gay that causes that pain, but rather society's bigotry. Very little gay bashing up here in the secular north though, most understand it's in no way a choice.

07/01/13 6:55 am

@kspells Coming out wasn't a major issue for me. Other than the majority my family rejecting me, my friends were supportive and I don't need anyone in my life who doesn't accept me for me. If someone has a problem with it, that's their issue, not mine.

bulldogs15
07/01/13 8:03 am

So gaydem, you don't need factual information to realize that obama is a complete fraud? I bet you just drool over him don't you?

bulldogs15
07/01/13 8:04 am

You criticize me for believing in god but yet you believe in the phoniest president this country has ever had when there is plenty of factual data that he's the worst president in history? Unbelievable! Just fucking liberal logic there for you!

Blakelington Earth
07/01/13 8:14 am

Bulldog I'm sure to make that claim you've done an in depth study of each presidential term since George Washington and also revealed the secret cover ups that probably took place throughout the years.

bulldogs15
07/01/13 8:35 am

Funny how Barry's cover ups are not secrets anymore... And yes, I've done my fair share of research. It's blatantly obvious that he's the worst president we've ever had.

bulldogs15
07/01/13 8:35 am

He's increased the deficit more than any other president combined and turned this country towards socialism. But apparently you're ok with that? Like I said, it's just fucking liberal logic for ya. People thinking out of their asses

Nukimo NC Dreaming of Far Away
07/01/13 12:55 pm

Bulldog, WTF? We went from weird experiences to bashing President Obama?!? Chill dude. While ur doing that, turn off Fox & read honest facts on G.W Bush/Cheney, Reagan, & others (in diff parties) who were worse. G.W.B. by far, takes the cake! C ya :)

bulldogs15
07/01/13 12:57 pm

Turn off MSNBC and give me some facts on how Bush is the worst! Good luck!

07/01/13 1:18 pm

Guys, for the past 50 years the presidents have all pretty much been godawful.
They've either been rich c*cksuckers or funded by rich c*cksuckers. Either way you go all modern politicians suck

07/01/13 2:20 pm

Bulldogs WAY off topic but, Obama's spending isn't THAT much higher than Bush's. Yet the stock market is doing better than ever, and we avoided the depression Bush was sending us into. Job growth has been in the black for years now, but corporations are hoarding the money at the top instead of

07/01/13 2:20 pm

'trickling down' like you conservatives believe it will, despite years of evidence to the contrary. Bush policies make the rich richer and the poor poorer.

rocketqueen
07/01/13 2:48 pm

Good Lord people, must we turn every poll into a religious or political debate? Is it not enough to respect others beliefs and move on?

rocketqueen
06/30/13 11:36 pm

I see dead people

moonshot More often I know nothing
06/30/13 10:43 pm

James Randi has a million dollars available to anyone that can verify that they have had a paranormal experience. Any takers? The prize has been available for 30 years or so.

www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

07/01/13 1:29 am

I've look at this offer and I think I can come close.

moonshot More often I know nothing
07/01/13 1:43 am

Well, good luck to you. James Randi is no fool. He has no plans on EVER giving away that million. He KNOWS that the bet is unwinable.

07/01/13 4:08 am

Thanks moonshot he wants indisputable proof not just evidence. I have unexplainable evidence of something that exists but isn't real. Just because it isn't real doesn't mean it doesn't exist & make its presences known & influence what is real.

07/01/13 6:03 pm

Moonshoot I know I'm asking too much but I would highly value your opinion: KellyStephens.see.me/ but no worries if not.

07/01/13 6:10 pm

Moonshot TheotherOtherside on Flickr is so much better. Sorry about that.

FrozenPhoton Behind the Shadows
06/30/13 10:34 pm

Too many to count...
And NO, it is not because I am from NC!!!

07/01/13 12:18 am

Sounds like a mental condition, might want to get that checked

FrozenPhoton Behind the Shadows
07/01/13 11:24 am

Why?
This so called mental condition, has saved my life many times.
I just so happen to have these dreams and daylight flashes of the near and distant future.

07/01/13 11:38 am

Yup, sounds like delusional schizophrenia

FrozenPhoton Behind the Shadows
07/01/13 11:57 am

If that was so, then tell me how I am always right!
I am gaining information, not losing or distorting it!

07/01/13 12:19 pm

I may not have an answer for that, but you should go talk to someone before you have a dream or "god" tells you that someone deserves to die

07/01/13 5:01 pm

My point is that only mentally disturbed people think they have prophetic dreams and think that god talks to them

FrozenPhoton Behind the Shadows
07/01/13 9:30 pm

And if I do not, and He does not, how do you explain my being completely correct every time?

07/01/13 9:39 pm

Take off your god glasses and I'd be willing to try, but you are blind to reason because of your belief in god

FrozenPhoton Behind the Shadows
07/01/13 9:50 pm

Vary well!
I will be open to atheism, if you will be open to christianity!
We both will start with no opinions on God!
Deal!

07/01/13 11:26 pm

Very well, though you should know, I was a Christian for the first 23-24 yrs of my life. I floated around beliefs until I reached 28, when I realized I no longer believed in god for many reasons. I am open to the idea of god, but I need evidence

FrozenPhoton Behind the Shadows
07/01/13 11:39 pm

You want evidence, I can give you evidence!
But we can get to that later...
For now, let us discuss my ability to see the future...
As I last remember, you where saying that it is a mental disorder, and I asked how could a disorder be always right...

07/02/13 5:43 am

That would depend on what you're predicting

FrozenPhoton Behind the Shadows
07/02/13 8:00 pm

I just see future events (of both great and little importance), and sometimes I get a "daylight flash" of something about to happen...

07/02/13 8:04 pm

We all get that, it's called intuition.
Either that or where you see god, others would say coincidence

FrozenPhoton Behind the Shadows
07/02/13 8:14 pm

Neutral, remember...

How can intuition manifest itself in such an extreme way?

enm2
06/30/13 10:09 pm

When I was in HS I played on the golf team... Something my dad got me into when I was 5. I was playing in the districts tournament when all of a sudden I heard my dad clearly say my name, no one was around except for 2 other girls.

enm2
06/30/13 10:12 pm

He died when I was 12 years old. I ended up going to state and I think it was because I felt at ease hearing him call my name after having a horrible front nine.

1111111 Wayne
06/30/13 9:56 pm

No, but that's partially because when I see something that someone else thinks is supernatural, I see an interesting phenomenon and try to figure out what causes it.

Axl752 NY
06/30/13 9:44 pm

Im not saying this was a ghost or anything, but I have no explanation for it. My friend and I were sitting on my couch watching TV on a Saturday night 3 years ago. Out of the corner of my ete I see something. I turn my head to follow a dark shadow move down my hallway past the couch I was...

Axl752 NY
06/30/13 9:46 pm

sittibg ob and hook right into the kitchen and disapear. I turned to my fruend and his jaw was open, we still talk about that to this day and have no idea what I was. I looked at it as It went past me on the couch and all I can say it was a shapeless black energy.

FrozenPhoton Behind the Shadows
06/30/13 10:28 pm

Sounds like a demon.

moonshot More often I know nothing
06/30/13 10:45 pm

Sounds like a vivid imagination.

july475
07/01/13 5:50 am

I lived in a house that I kept seeing this shadow person. I dismissed but it was very creepy at that house. Then one day my 3 year old son came running into my room said he was scared of the shadow man

july475
07/01/13 5:52 am

So I googled shadow men and people do talk about them they aren't good things. I would not have really thought about it again if my son had not seen the same thing

Kobejr Orlando, Fl
06/30/13 9:39 pm

I was in a Panda Express at 2am making a delivery. While I was inside the store every single door in the restaurant blew wide open really fast.

Diknak Ohio
07/01/13 6:18 am

probably just a strong gust of wind. If there is a single window/door open and wind blows in, other air needs to escape.

Diknak Ohio
07/01/13 6:18 am

If there isn't another open window/door (the path of least resistance), the increase in pressure will be distributed to the weakest points in the structure (doors/windows)

Baldwin Golden State of Mind
06/30/13 9:36 pm

There was also this one time when I was sick with the flu and went to go sleep on the couch. I settle in and in the kitchen see this dark orange wind go from left to right in the room.

MurikaMan 3.14 is not pi
06/30/13 9:36 pm

I saw a guy that looked like Bill Gates in church once. I also saw Chuck Norris driving an old car on a highway once, too.

moonshot More often I know nothing
06/30/13 9:29 pm

No, and neither has anyone else.

14573 Scary Numbers
06/30/13 9:33 pm

Well, seeing as anything considered unexplainable could be considered supernatural, I say thousands have had supernatural experiences.

moonshot More often I know nothing
06/30/13 9:36 pm

Everything is natural and explainable. Sometimes we just don't yet understand what we have personally experienced. The supernatural does not exist.

Baldwin Golden State of Mind
06/30/13 9:37 pm

But can we use the term supernatural to use when you experience something "supernatural" and you can't explain it?

moonshot More often I know nothing
06/30/13 10:33 pm

Baldwin, no, we should call it unexplained and leave it at that. Maybe look for an explanation? Imagine that!

Diknak Ohio
07/01/13 6:20 am

This. Remember that diseases used to be considered supernatural because no one knew what spread them. Then we discovered Germ Theory and viola, no longer supernatural. Defaulting to supernatural is intellectually dishonest.

hippiedude fields of green
06/30/13 9:25 pm

...And im home alone tonight, thanks tony!

14573 Scary Numbers
06/30/13 9:22 pm

Not since the accident...

GetEduc8d learning more everyday
06/30/13 9:17 pm

A couple of months after I met my husband but a couple of years before we started dating, I was having a conversation with him when it seemed like someone walked up behind me, reached over my shoulder & put a picture in front of my face of him....

GetEduc8d learning more everyday
06/30/13 9:17 pm

in a tux & me in a wedding dress. The picture was there just long enough for me to see & then it was gone it was a very different sensation from my imagination & I wasn't even thinking about dating him let alone marrying him. ....

GetEduc8d learning more everyday
06/30/13 9:17 pm

It freaked me out so much I avoided him for quite a while.

AnnaRose Texas
06/30/13 9:13 pm

My mom has a miscarriage eight years ago. It probably seems strange but sometimes I talk to her and I feel Suzie hugging me sometimes. I don't see her or anything but I definitely feel her there and arms around me, even when I'm alone in a room.

AnnaRose Texas
06/30/13 9:14 pm

Ok that's a lie when I say I see don't see her. I see her, but I don't. It's really hard to explain.

14573 Scary Numbers
06/30/13 9:27 pm

You sense her to such an extent you are positive she's there, but at the same time you know she's not?

funkytownchic Fort Worth
06/30/13 9:07 pm

I'm so skeptical but I have to share this one incident I was thinking about just today. Right after graduating college ('05ish) my friend and decided to drive to Nashville from Dallas. On the way back we stopped in Vicksburg, MS to gamble and (ctd)

funkytownchic Fort Worth
06/30/13 9:10 pm

Tour historic homes the next morning. Well we would up at this home that apparently had had a fire recently. The neighbors said we could go up there and look at the grounds (w/at least 100 known Confederates buried as it was a hospital too)(ctd.)

funkytownchic Fort Worth
06/30/13 9:14 pm

So we did and it was neat looking into all the rooms though they were under construction. When we peeked into the dining room area I saw this table with beautiful silver china and this black woman in an old maid uniform. She looked right at us (c)

funkytownchic Fort Worth
06/30/13 9:18 pm

I didn't say anything to my friend thinking that I'd gone crazy but then she asked me if I'd seen that woman in there. :-O

I know there's an explanation somewhere but it's the closest I've ever come I think. What do y'all think?

Baldwin Golden State of Mind
06/30/13 9:33 pm

That would be awesome to see.

theavgguy I.E.
07/01/13 6:19 am

Any weird things going on?

theavgguy I.E.
06/30/13 9:05 pm

I used to live in spook central, after awhile you get used to it. many friends that spent the night would leave in the middle of it and say never again. Hint go through a lot of light bulbs? you have ghosts. I had them on hand by the case.

Baldwin Golden State of Mind
06/30/13 9:41 pm

I have light bulbs that are supposed to last a while(the mercury ones) because my fan only takes those. I Run through those things faster than I do food.

UrGirlfriendz New Jersey
06/30/13 9:03 pm

I don't believe in that stuff, so no.

Rob Be Safe Be Smart
06/30/13 8:57 pm

There's a place in CT called Dudley Town. A bunch of us where there one night checking it out and when we thought we were seeing something float toward us, it turned out to be the land owner running at us with a shotgun... That's as close as I got.

Baldwin Golden State of Mind
06/30/13 8:44 pm

I woke up to my bed floating and moving around and then I looked over to my couch and there was an outline of a man sitting in my chair and he crossed his legs.

Baldwin Golden State of Mind
06/30/13 8:46 pm

Then the bed stoppedmovingand the lock read 2:27 and 8 fell asleep. I the woke up again and the clock read 12:33. I was freak out.

funkytownchic Fort Worth
06/30/13 9:20 pm

That is terrifying. I would have had a heart attack.

Baldwin Golden State of Mind
06/30/13 9:32 pm

Wow I sure can type!

FIAT2LUX On Planet Earth
07/01/13 5:02 am

You sure it wasn't a false wake-up?

Blakelington Earth
06/30/13 8:42 pm

I read through the comments so I could laugh at people.