RoDe August 16th, 2016 4:11pm

Morning Joe has created a video that juxtaposes Trump's revisions of the positions he's taken in the past with his statements from the past. Do you think most folks know he's lying when he's says he was an opponent of the Iraq war from the start?

Ebola1 Florida
08/21/16 5:10 pm

He is honest to a fault, unlike Hillary.

arctostaphylos Ankh Morpork, New York
08/18/16 9:41 am

Donald Trump's entire life is an endless string of "We've always been at war with Eastasia"-style, bombastic quackery. His rabid fans are generally too gullible to see through his blustering facade.

gameplayer2014 Constipated Clefable
08/16/16 10:41 am

People were against it at first. Now we realize there's a real threat out there. Of course it changes. It's not lying persay. It's lying when they deny changing. But I don't care. Everyone does it without realizing.

RoDe Latinus wordsus
08/16/16 11:50 am

He isn't saying, I was regretfully supported invading Iraq but realized it was bad and changed my mind, he's saying I was never in favor of it. Big difference. He's denying changing because he's denying ever holding the position in the first place.

pdxchory Portland
08/16/16 9:49 am

Anybody running for president continually adjusts their "deeply felt beliefs" when the tide changes. Kerry, Clinton, and Trump were all "for the war before they were against it," and both Clinton and Trump have "matured" in their previous support of "one man one woman" bigotry. It's all pantomime and lies and they are ALL terrible people.

RoDe Latinus wordsus
08/16/16 11:47 am

There's a difference between saying, "while I once believed X, I now believe Y", and "I never believe X, I've always believed Y". Especially when tapes exist with you on the record supporting X.

I've changed a lot of views in my life, yet I've never been able to change the positions that I held in the past. Does that make sense?

kscott516 Masks fail
08/16/16 9:34 am

Yeah, so what? Hillary voted for the Iraq War too and had flipped on most of her positions. There's even video of it. Good job pointing out your own bias.

RoDe Latinus wordsus
08/16/16 11:45 am

Lol and has she since said that she was against the war "from the start". I think you might need to look in your reflection for reference of the aforementioned bias....