kawaiichan August 16th, 2016 5:45am

{inspired by joker145} What is worse for someone to do to you? A friend that lies to you, or someone teasing you?

FacePalm That Trick Never Works
08/16/16 4:31 am

That depends on the lie and the nature of the teasing.

Brandon2018 Stocks Are Overvalued
08/15/16 11:32 pm

Lying is worse unless it's for my own good. I get teased by my friends all the time. It all good

gameplayer2014 Constipated Clefable
08/15/16 10:53 pm

Sticks and stones may break my bones but I'll be laughing when your skull is forced into a wood chipper. I think this would chase a bully away. I said this to a bully and they quit messing with me ever since. Young kids always avoided a physical fight. They just talk trash. Can't guarantee you not going to get kicked out but it'll solve your bully issue.

gameplayer2014 Constipated Clefable
08/15/16 10:53 pm

In all seriousness, I hate liars. I'd pound the shit out of you if you lied to me about something serious like cheating on me.

Brandon2018 Stocks Are Overvalued
08/15/16 11:36 pm

I'm pretty sure all you'd get out of seeing someone's head in a woodchipper is ptsd.

5knuckledpika California
08/15/16 10:47 pm

Lying for sure, I rather you hurt me than lie to me.

Brandon2018 Stocks Are Overvalued
08/15/16 11:38 pm

It's like saying would you rather kill yourself or commit suicide.

5knuckledpika California
08/15/16 11:53 pm

Sorry, I should have specified my bad. My mother always taught me lying is worse than any pain. The way it is it affects many people, and yourself. It could derail a person's credibility, and rots your soul. Whats the difference from pain, well some people don't care about their image or their soul. So to sum it all up I'd rather have my body beaten then lose my friends trust, love, and respect. Sorry for not being more specific.

kawaiichan somewhere
08/15/16 11:56 pm

Wow you know I've never looked at it liked that pika. I just thought being lied to would be pure hell, but your right. Some people are sick fucks and love hurting others so I guess your right, not everyone cares who they lie to.

kawaiichan somewhere
08/15/16 11:57 pm

Also pika this is 2 times today you've had a blonde moment. The next one I'm going to re-dye your hair.

5knuckledpika California
08/15/16 11:59 pm

Nuuu I just got it dyed yesterday, I promise no more blonde moments lol.

Brandon2018 Stocks Are Overvalued
08/16/16 12:04 am

These names are confusing I keep thinking you're the same person. My eyes need a rest.

5knuckledpika California
08/16/16 12:08 am

Aww im going to have a vote tonight to decide my new name.