Laserbeam Crazy bird lady
08/21/16 6:26 am

I'm slowly easing back into my workout routine. It's tough to not go 100%, because I'm feeling no pain. But I know I can't push it too hard yet.

Kay41 the Midwest
08/16/16 3:29 pm

Now that school has started I'm finally back to my routine.

ladyniner81 I need chocolate
08/16/16 7:27 am

Me:

👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎

OldPoop
08/16/16 3:19 am

Have increased cardio up to an hour a day . . . increased both weight and reps for the strength portion . . . and add a series of planks to the stretch part. All in all . . . things are going well.

rons Thanks America
08/16/16 5:24 am

Me too! I started pushups at the gym. 3 sets of 10.

OldPoop
08/16/16 9:23 pm

At the beginning, I was able to do only 3 PUs . . . and they hurt like hell!! Now, I'm up to 3 sets of 25. In about 2 weeks, I'll see if I can get up to 3 sets of 30 . . . time will tell!

rons Thanks America
08/17/16 6:17 am

Similar. I go to the gym 3-5 times a week for the last 7 years. Lately I include PU into my routines. Feel really good at 73.

OldPoop
08/17/16 11:32 am

Rons: you're kickin' butt! Though I'm older than you, I know the effort this takes. Have you visited Scooby's website?? Just search " Scooby fitness ". Huge amounts of information....

rons Thanks America
08/17/16 12:22 pm

Ok, good info. I belong to Snap fitness and they have a lot of stuff. Also we have a trainers Pete and Linda. Good for technique. Best thing I ever did! I have COPD and the training helps a lot. Bet I'm in better shape the a lot od the whipper snappers on this app. BTW, we were once young but never gave up.

jmw7477 Indiana
08/16/16 2:16 am

I lost a little over 2 pounds. I've just been trying to stick on my Weight Watchers plan. I didn't do so well over the weekend, though. My weigh in is on Tuesdays. So we'll see.

I am more active since we moved. I'm unpacking and organizing. Plus, there's the stairs I go up and down at least 6 times a day at our new house.

TopsQueen Oregon Coast
08/16/16 6:13 am

Every Monday I post this question and people tell me how they're doing in their pursuit of fitness. I'm doing terrible lately. I'm 67-year-old lady and I've lost over hundred pounds and I'm struggling to keep that off. So it's diet and exercise mostly walking. People share their progress, or lack there of and we give each other encouragement.

smoothboy1982 Lexington Ky
08/16/16 7:11 am

Congrats on losing so much weight. That should be your motivation.

Xemanis Lawful Good
08/15/16 8:49 pm

Tranquilized a wooly rhinoceros and now I'm flying it back to my bsee

MJSeals Esq.
08/15/16 8:33 pm

I went off road jeeping, so sweated a couple pounds off!

auntiesamm Orange County CA
08/15/16 8:30 pm

I walked a total of 2 miles. Way too hot to do more.

kawaiichan somewhere
08/15/16 8:28 pm

It's a weird week, I've eaten all I've wanted with no workout, and I've lost 2 pounds.

susanr Colorado
08/15/16 8:14 pm

I like drugs.

That is all.

TopsQueen Oregon Coast
08/16/16 6:15 am

Did something ale you? My dog disappeared and I've really made a pig of myself. I'm very ashamed today and repenting. Let's figuratively join hands and encourage each other.

susanr Colorado
08/16/16 11:56 am

I started taking a weight-loss drug combo last week. My weight-loss doc has offered the suggestion for some time, not pushing it at all, but just as one option of many suggestions. I turned it down until now, but I've gotten really sick of thinking I was doing fine on my own, and making zero progress - well, with weight loss, anyway - for months. I'm sure I'm actually more fit. I've been on the combination before, years ago; I just wasn't sure it actually did any good. But this time I said, sure, what the hell, let's try it.

It's been pretty amazing. It's worked really well as an appetite suppressant (a little too well; I have to be careful to remember to eat), and I do feel more energetic.

And I'm down 4 lb in exactly 1 week, which is extremely satisfying.

susanr Colorado
08/16/16 11:57 am

(I replied elsewhere about your dog, but again, I'm really sorry, & hope it turns out OK.)

TopsQueen Oregon Coast
08/16/16 1:10 pm

Wow that's what I need. Taking him to the vet now. Most likely sad news.

susanr Colorado
08/16/16 1:14 pm

Aw... I'm so sorry.

The drugs come with some warnings (and some existing conditions may exclude their use), and there are some side effects.

I feel a little "buzzy." We were in Goodwill on day 2. I said to my daughter, "It's a little like shopping stoned." She said, "Well, because that's kind of like what it is." After a pause, she said, "And it's not like you haven't done that before..." I said, "Yes, but that was about 40 years ago."

It was a really odd conversation.

TopsQueen Oregon Coast
08/16/16 3:17 pm

When I went to see RuPaul's drag race with my two daughters we stopped someplace. I had a drink and then my daughter gave me her drink. OK, Susan brace yourself I shopped Powells under the influence. Not a good idea.

susanr Colorado
08/16/16 3:21 pm

Uh-oh. What did you end up buying?

I didn't get anything at Goodwill, by the way. I almost never do - mainly because I don't really need much of anything. I alway like to look, though. Some things we see are really hilarious. And some of the people are really fun to talk with.

imanag My heaven on Earth
08/15/16 8:10 pm

Great, I lost two more pounds this week. 😊

TopsQueen Oregon Coast
08/16/16 6:16 am

That's great I have been walking too much because we've been in inland it's been so hot. In the car most of the day yesterday. Then I ate like I was eating for 12.