dm0704 August 16th, 2016 2:45am

Has big city liberalism (Detroit, Milwaukee, Chicago, etc.) done more to help or hurt black communities?

theNobamist Silicon Valley
08/15/16 11:51 pm

And yet they keep making the same mistake: repeatedly re-electing the do-nothing (other than bla bla bla) liberal democrat race hucksters.

costco17 New York
08/15/16 11:12 pm

I'd say hurt, but not to a great extent. There are plenty of well-functioning liberal cities in this country, but Democratic policies certainly didn't help stem the decline of the old industry ones (particularly with Detroit and the auto industry).

suppressedID IMEACH BIDEN
08/15/16 10:56 pm

WTF does "big city liberalism" even entail?

deist
08/15/16 11:03 pm

You beat me to this , wtf is big city liberalism... I luv that these ppl fail to recognize that there are more poor white ppl on welfare in poor red states than any other demographic...

dm0704 Las Vegas, Nevada
08/15/16 11:48 pm

I meant it as a reference to the policies but in place by local governments in heavily blue urban areas. I might ask a question about southern poverty or something now that you mention it.

XercesBlue ...
08/15/16 8:39 pm

Do people automatically downrate your questions or what?

gameplayer2014 Constipated Clefable
08/15/16 9:44 pm

Noticed with mine too. The dumbest ones get highest votes while the ones that make you think get shot out of the sky practically. I'll pose a legit question to help me decide on something or to see what people think. That's negative voted. A question about milk, yeah, well that's going to the moon!

dm0704 Las Vegas, Nevada
08/15/16 10:05 pm

I don't my questions haven't been maxing out lately I thought maybe I was just asking bad questions.

XercesBlue ...
08/16/16 6:21 am

I have seen a number of good ones from both of you than are downrated.. I know people have their reasons, but I was surprised.

GingerFascist Ireland
08/15/16 8:08 pm

Hurt. Just look at those cities, it's like walking around a 2nd world country, 3rd world in Detroit's case.

gow488 Korea
08/15/16 9:43 pm

Besides the northwest side Milwaukee is actually a pretty nice and safe city.

gameplayer2014 Constipated Clefable
08/15/16 9:45 pm

I got a friend that lives up there. He love Milwaukee. Says the northeast side is pretty rough. Not as bad as people assume it to be. Like Chicago or Somalia.

gow488 Korea
08/15/16 9:45 pm

I spent the day in Milwaukee today.

gameplayer2014 Constipated Clefable
08/15/16 9:46 pm

Northwest side. All because I dropped my phone and missed it autocorrected.

gameplayer2014 Constipated Clefable
08/15/16 7:47 pm

Chicago it's hurt. Milwaukee it's helped and Detroit, well, no one lives there. We don't talk about Detroit.

dm0704 Las Vegas, Nevada
08/15/16 10:06 pm

Well let's face it, a few decades of Democrat rule brought that old jewel to its knees. Breaks my heart really.

gameplayer2014 Constipated Clefable
08/15/16 10:45 pm

It's honestly a shame that Detroit is on the verge of just becoming another ghost town. Centralia PA is a barren wasteland. That never ending fire under ground could burn for a few centuries. That was because the mines shut down and it still had a lot of coal in it. But this isn't a point. Search around YouTube and the Internet. You'll see how ghost towns look and how many exist. Some are really fucking sad and creepy.