ConservativeCA August 15th, 2016 5:08pm

I legitimately find it difficult to listen to Hillary Clinton speak for an extended period of time due to her unnecessary and constant yelling. Does it also bother you?

krayzewolf New Hampshire
08/15/16 12:43 pm

She reminds me of the Martians in Mars Attacks.😜

SouthernLaw Old North State
08/15/16 12:09 pm

Yes, so true! I don't agree with Obama but at least his voice is somewhat pleasant. Hillary on the other hand... not so much.

rlands
08/15/16 11:47 am

I literally feel that way about trump talking, but worse.

Also hella sexism goin on here - congrats, y'all.

ConservativeCA Joe Biden is barely alive
08/15/16 12:27 pm

No, there isn't "hella sexism". If Hillary was a man with the same voice, we would still hate it. This is why modern day feminism is a joke.

rlands
08/15/16 12:41 pm

No, no. This is why modern feminism is so hated - people don't get it and understand why things like this are sexist. This is not something we talk about with men - like I said, I feel the same way about trump but yet I don't see any news articles on his voice and stupid demeanor. There are newscasters talking about how men don't like Hillary's voice cuz it sounds like their wives nagging them. Trump isn't even bothering to attack Hillary's policy - either he doesn't see the substance behind her or he's dense enough to ignore policy completely. Honestly it might be the latter with that. The first comment on here about having a hot woman running for president...wtf?? Plenty of Americans don't judge her in a sexist way, but these trends are so widespread anyway. She constantly faces sexism. As do many other women every single day. And people don't think anything of it.

ConservativeCA Joe Biden is barely alive
08/15/16 12:45 pm

Because Trump doesn't have an obnoxious voice and Hillary does. He is crucified relentlessly in the media for literally everything, while they rarely criticize Hillary at all. If you're objective, you can acknowledge that Trump is treated far worse than Hillary in the media, so why isn't that sexist?

rlands
08/15/16 12:53 pm

Oh my god cuz he's an idiot! That's why he's treated so poorly in the media! When you fail at political correctness, you're gonna get focused on. He's offending people left and right - Hillary does not!

FacePalm That Trick Never Works
08/15/16 12:54 pm

It IS sexism. Way more time is spent on HRCs appearance and vocal qualities than is spent on Trump's. Sorry fellas, but he is no prize in that area either.

However, I am more concerned about his capability to LEAD, not run, this country than I am about his hair. Trump has an obnoxious demeanor.

And I do not think that Hillary's voice is obnoxious.

rlands
08/15/16 12:55 pm

Do you know how long coverage of the whole Benghazi deal went on? And her email server? Like she has been the topic of much negative press. I've explained this above and in other polls...Trump is just so vacuous.

Senate101 San Diego
08/15/16 11:08 am

Yes. Even as a proud Democrat, her yelling is irritating.

duey in a fools paradise
08/15/16 11:01 am

Her face bothers me...

Brrrrrrrrr
08/15/16 10:53 am

She's trying to do the Margaret Thatcher thing. Trying to sound less effeminate because she wants to be seen as a leader. Unfortunately, that only worked for Margaret Thatcher because she was actually a leader.

augustin Oklahoma
08/15/16 10:42 am

It's the yelling. When she talks normally, her voice isn't that bad (other than what her voice is saying). But at rallies, debates, and the like, she reverts to her shrill tone and shouts her points at the audience.

Malekithe Hades
08/15/16 10:34 am

Her voice is fine. It is the bullshit she excretes from it that bothers me more.

Zach21 California
08/15/16 10:27 am

I can't stand her voice.

rons WOKE is sick
08/15/16 10:26 am

Nails on a chalkboard.

suppressedID IMEACH BIDEN
08/15/16 10:26 am

And you can stomach trump ?!?

gameplayer2014 Constipated Clefable
08/15/16 10:33 am

At least his voice doesn't make your ears bleed. Just his words do that! Clinton is both ways. She rapes your senses. Your eyes bleed when you see her, she speaks and you immediately go into a rage fit. You smell her and you just lose it. Can't imagine taste. Eww.

suppressedID IMEACH BIDEN
08/15/16 11:32 am

You are really obsessing to get to that level. It's not healthy.

bartman71 USW
08/15/16 12:22 pm

At least I'm not bleeding out of my....whatever. 😂

Praetorianus Fair enough.
08/15/16 10:25 am

It's not so much yelling as the annoying singsong like she wants to comfort a baby while rocking its cradle. At the same time, it sounds like she's trying to explain everything like she's talking to a stubborn preschooler.

gameplayer2014 Constipated Clefable
08/15/16 10:34 am

She's condescending as all hell really.

Praetorianus Fair enough.
08/15/16 10:38 am

Thanks, I was actually groping for that word condescending 😹

shadyblue775
08/15/16 10:16 am

I hate the way she talks

gameplayer2014 Constipated Clefable
08/15/16 10:11 am

Honestly, she is annoying. And ugly. Why can't we have a super hot chick be president? She can use her slooty body to seduce people to get what she wants.