mtdewbob August 15th, 2016 4:08pm

🇺🇸Will you display a bumper sticker on your car, yard sign in your yard or some other means of support for the candidate you like to win in this presidential election?🇺🇸

cowboy Doors of Perception
08/15/16 2:17 pm

Hell no. I don't want to be attacked by Communists.

mtdewbob Arizona
08/15/16 6:52 pm

Or have one of them damn communist call you a racist for no good reason.

cowboy Doors of Perception
08/16/16 8:13 am

Been there, done that...

augustin Oklahoma
08/15/16 12:54 pm

No. I haven't decided how I will vote (definitely not Hillary), but none of them will receive my support because they all suck.

mtdewbob Arizona
08/15/16 6:54 pm

I pretty much agree with you, they all suck but think of the Supreme Court

Brandon2018 Stocks Are Overvalued
08/15/16 12:38 pm

I don't want my windows to get bashed by black lives matter.

Domino3 Abolish the ATF
08/15/16 11:58 am

If I put a trump sign out, it would just get stolen, then get lit on fire right next to a burning American flag.

political Georgia
08/15/16 10:51 am

If Cruz won, I would convince my parents to put up a yard sign for him. I wouldn't want a Trump sign to devalue our property.

mtdewbob Arizona
08/15/16 9:26 am

Last presidential election, I put up a Mitt Romney yard sign. Cost me $40 online. Next morning I woke up and it was gone. So I called the police and the officer told me that luck would have it durning the night all the Mitt Romney signs throughout my neighborhood were stolen. So myself and a friend took it upon ourself to walk the alleys and look in any dumpsters we came crossed. We found a few down on Nelson Street in a dumpster of a house that was being remodeled. So we called the police and got those yard signs back to they're rightful owners. Never did find mine.
Next day I bought a big piece of plywood, cut it in half, 2x4's, paint, Solar lights. and some concrete. Damn near took me all day but I painted up the ugliest looking Mitt Romney sign you ever want to see and embedded that thing in about 80 pounds of concrete. My friend joke with me about bringing over his chainsaw and cut the damn thing down but no one ever did take that sign.

susanr Colorado
08/15/16 9:36 am

Good for you. I'm not a Romney fan and not a Republican (I'm a flaming liberal) but I deplore petty tactics like stealing private property and removing "opponents" political signage.