Show of HandsShow of Hands

Izzynius August 15th, 2016 2:06am

There is a button and if you push it there is a 95% chance all suffering on Earth will instantly cease and we would live in a utopian world but there is a 5% chance everyone in earth will die painfully? Do you hit the button?

2 Liked

Comments: Add Comment