AnnaRose June 30th, 2013 4:26am

How often do you have to do a double (or a triple) take because you see someone that closely resembles someone else?

kateXcore Dark side of the moon
07/01/13 4:15 pm

I constantly used to see people that looked like my sister's bf after he died. They said he killed himself, but nobody believed it. I was about 20 or so when it happened, and I had known him since I was about 10. Went to school with him and...

kateXcore Dark side of the moon
07/01/13 4:16 pm

Worked with him. It upset me that I used to see people that looked like him, not to the point of crying or anything, but still upsetting.

kateXcore Dark side of the moon
07/01/13 4:16 pm

It's hard to think that someone you've known so long killed themselves, and even though we weren't close I wonder if I could have done something.

XercesBlue ...
06/30/13 9:04 am

I have problems remembering where I know people from because I move around a lot. There's this one girl who I could have sworn I went to high school with, but did not. She probably thought I was crazy because I spent a lot of time trying to figure

JennaF sunflower state of mind
06/30/13 7:19 am

I swear my nurse at the doctor's office last week was Zooey Deschanel!

Mooo42Q Thats Nucking Futs
06/30/13 4:39 am

Rarely. But it's happened to me a couple times recently.

BeachSt Coastal Virginia
06/29/13 9:57 pm

I'm pretty good with faces. Even better with names. I scare some people sometime that I haven't seen in awhile.

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
06/29/13 9:50 pm

I can't see anyone well enough to recognize them unless they're two feet away.

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
06/30/13 10:20 am

Thanks, Anna. It's mostly due to diabetes, and I ignored that for a number of years until the symptoms began to be really obvious. By then a lot of damage was done to my eyes, nerves,balance, heart, etc. But I'm doing great considering I still have

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
06/30/13 10:24 am

some vision and haven't lost any limbs yet. Also, my kidneys are still healthy. God is good!
BTW, feel free to call me Tom, since I know your first name already! :-)

AnnaRose Texas
06/30/13 10:48 am

Well then I'm glad your kidneys are still healthy Tom :) and I pray God helps keep you healthy for many more years.

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
06/30/13 1:16 pm

@annarose - Anna, the world needs many more like you!

TopsQueen Oregon Coast
06/29/13 9:46 pm

At my age "I see dead people"

Kris Humidity Central
06/29/13 9:37 pm

Rarely ever. I know too many unique people.

I did once meet a guy who was like a twin to my closest mate. But it only took one glance to know it wasn't him, because he had a different walk.

FrozenPhoton Behind the Shadows
06/30/13 12:23 am

Katey? Is that you?
IT IS!!!!!!!
WOW!!!
I HAVE NOT SEEN YOU IN SOOO LONG!!!!

Ariella LovePeaceNHappiness
06/29/13 9:31 pm

I don't see it often, but apparently there is a woman who looks JUST like me in my town everyone confuses me for.

AnnaRose Texas
06/29/13 9:27 pm

I was standing in line for a snowcone for an hour and kept having to double check behind me because I swear the man behind me was Tony's doppelgänger but ever so slightly older looking

FrozenPhoton Behind the Shadows
06/30/13 12:27 am

Hey killer, if you like pool, there is this really great pool app (only 99¢)!
We could play a two player game sometime...
Interested?
BTW, what are you going to poison me with today?☺

AnnaRose Texas
06/30/13 9:00 am

Ok I'm still really crappy at pool and I don't like to pay for apps. But if we can find a free app that you want to play together great!

And I was thinking I'd poison you with pecans if that would work >:)

FrozenPhoton Behind the Shadows
06/30/13 10:29 am

It would...
You are so ruthless!
Yea, I got it for free (one of my free app apps) but 99¢ is not that much...
There is a free version, but I bet it is bad...
I will go look!
(It is called "Pool Break" I think)

FrozenPhoton Behind the Shadows
06/30/13 10:40 am

Yea, the lite version has only 1/10 of the game modes, only two of which are online-2-player...
(I think in game chat mode is gone as well)
Only 99¢ gives you a lot...
You no doubt payed 1.99$ just to get rid of the ads here...
So what u think?

AnnaRose Texas
06/30/13 10:46 am

Ha! And actually, I have never once in my entire life payed to get an app or to get rid of the ads. I live solely on free apps and deal with the ads on them. I think it's a waste of money to pay for apps.