LilL44 June 30th, 2013 2:50am

I want everyone to comment why that got/have/kept SOH! Will you participate?

willg basically Dulles Airport
07/01/13 6:31 pm

I found it scouring the App Store for a cool app. I love the questions and the community.

bMyComrade Stumptown
06/30/13 3:42 pm

Suggested to be at a social studies conference by a presenter and I downloaded it immediately. And then didn't open it until February. I was quickly then addicted.

LilL44 Stuck In Suburbia
06/30/13 12:50 pm

found it randomly and kept it because I love being able to discuss and learn new things and since I'm so young my friends don't like to do any of that. plus it's fun and it's interesting to see the results!

twss trump is a garbage human
06/30/13 10:24 am

It's interesting, a great way to fill time more constructively than Words With Friends, and more fun than doing laundry :)

KatG Liberal in Ohio
06/30/13 12:43 am

I stumbled upon it by accident when I was looking for political apps. I tried it, liked it, so I stayed :)

AnnaRose Texas
06/29/13 9:42 pm

I got it because I was searching voting (I think) on iTunes and this came up so I thought I'd see what it was. I kept it because I got addicted to it and the absolutely wonderful people and discussions on here!

TopsQueen Oregon Coast
06/29/13 9:16 pm

LOVE IT. I love the fellowship.

Octopus
06/29/13 8:24 pm

A friend mentioned it one night and I downloaded because it sounded interesting. I like it because I love anything with graphs and stats. :)

Nizabelle Cambridge, MA
06/29/13 8:23 pm

I got it because it was recommended to me by ITunes and I have kept it because it is addictive, entertaining, and most of all it is super fascinating to discuss all sorts of topics with all sorts of people and seeing the breakdown of votes is cool

love4life wonderland
06/29/13 8:04 pm

I found it while randomly looking for new apps one day.... And I've kept it because its f*cking fabulous ;)

dawl adulting
06/29/13 8:01 pm

Someone told me about it a year or so ago and I've been hooked ever since. It came in handy during a group car ride, someone in the backseat read the Q's, back when it was just Tony asking them.

musicfreak Loving Life
06/29/13 8:01 pm

Because your vote counts and you can talk to others about issues that you disagree on and issues you are torn on.

musicfreak Loving Life
06/29/13 8:02 pm

Also I have had it for about a year and a half now. I just saw it while looking for apps.