SwedishBeast August 11th, 2016 1:49pm

Is Black Lives Matter a terrorist orginization?

gameplayer2014 Constipated Clefable
08/15/16 3:01 pm

What baffles me is that they're trying to justify the killings of whites. They're the black version of the KKK. BLM vs KKK. Who will win? Find out next week ON WWE RACISTS VS RACISTS.

PamGH Washington
08/11/16 10:48 am

No but they sure have done a terrible job at getting an important message out. I'm actually very disappointed in the group. That could have been part of the solution, but are instead, part of the problem.

PamGH Washington
08/11/16 1:22 pm

Tefpoe a leader of BLM tweets: Dear White People if Trump wins young niggas such as myself are fully hell bent on inciting riots everywhere we go. Just so you know.” downtrend.com/donn-marten/media-shrugged-as-black-lives-matter-figure-vowed-race-riots-if-trump-wins-presidency. I can find more.....

SwedishBeast Honor the roots
08/14/16 10:58 am

You have never seen any of their protests I assume.

thatguy2 We tried to warn you
08/14/16 11:31 am

Me? I've actually participated in one before. It was peaceful, but here's the dirty secret that people can't admit. Purely peaceful protest won't fix this. You need both violent and non-violent protests to make a change. It's what happened in the civil rights era. The oppressors have to feel like they have something to lose. Notice how police departments weren't taking the 'let's BBQ and get to know each other" approach until after the Dallas shooting.

SwedishBeast Honor the roots
08/14/16 12:36 pm

So it's okay for them to kill white people? I mean I agree that peaceful protest doesn't change much but why do they need to change something that isn't the biggest problem for them. They need to take care of black on black crime first.

gameplayer2014 Constipated Clefable
08/15/16 2:59 pm

I see them blacks rioting, I'm purging. Just so you know. Every white guy I know has guns and they'll purge on them as well as most republicans. Quit rioting for fucks sake. People don't need to die. I HATE riots. There's celebratory rioting like if your team wins the Super Bowl. Everyone too drunk to know left from the 3rd dimension. Same with losing. I'm making a claim as of recently, it's the American black alqueda.

ilovehotdogs31 Georgia
08/11/16 10:47 am

What? No! Exactly how would they be a terrorist organisation? I have not heard of BLM bombing buildings or mass killing innocent civilians.

Mackinaw Wolverine State, est.1837
08/11/16 11:01 am

There has been a lot of property destruction and killing of police at their protests though. Not saying they're a terrorist organization, but it's reason for people to begin to whonder.

SwedishBeast Honor the roots
08/14/16 11:00 am

Even if they aren't terrorists they are still violent people.